Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Back to O'Mallys, or What Happened to Onions?

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

There's a Sinn Fein bumper sticker amidst a ton of others decorating the bar.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

As Orphan sits down and orders he catches a glimpse of Falx sitting watching the soccer game. One pint in his hand and an empty one next to him.

Orphan

PRE

Orphan takes a seat at the table with Falx, arranging himself so he can see where Onions was before he fled the main bar area, and hopefully also see out the window.

Orphan leans in and says, in a low voice, "You working something right now? We got a situation, I can fill you in as we go, but right now, do me a favor and chat soccer at me or something, so I can just nod and look like I'm paying attention while I check some things out."

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash orders himself a Diet Coke, aka, the Tooth-Killer, and nods to the barman with a slight smirk before hanging back at the bar with Shadow and watching Orphan move towards the TV.

"Are we mad for coming back here?" he half-jokes to her.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx starts a bit when Orphan leans over and starts talking to him. He had been lost in a memory of playing soccer over seas with his friends. He shakes his head. "Na just sitting here drinking some Guinness and watching some soccer or football depending on which part of the world you're from. This should be a good game. Ya I can do that." He takes a swig of the Guinness.

Orphan

PRE

Question to West: Is the place noisy enough, and there enough space between Orphan and whatever non-mages are nearby, that there'd be a penalty to anyone nearby hearing High Speech, or is the place so busy that it's pretty likely the Speech would be heard?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

They would most likely ignore it; you can assume it won't attract attention, especially if Falx talks loudly at the same time.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Shadow decides to play it safe and order a Guinness, and joins her fellow magi at the table. "My cousins played soccer back in high school. Never got into it myself, though; was a runner." She looks to the others at the table, a slight smile on her face. "Go Manchester, I suppose."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"Didn't get into soccer until I got in the service. Those kids over there, man they were kicking our asses. It's what they do. I'm Falx by the way." He puts down his Guinness and offers his hand.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Shadow." Shadow takes Falx's hand and shakes it. "Who'd you serve with?"

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread