Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1703) Formal 3

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Rubbing at her eyes, Tuesday looks at Vally and shakes her head.

Even if her trying to See who Vally really was sorta flopped she still had her Fate Lenses up.

"Whatever dude. You're not covered in Spiders. So yeah. You're cool. We'll see if it's your Fate to stick a around, or you know. Not." Patting her outfit she frown when she realizes she has a lack of pockets.

"Le Sigh. This is why I normally have pockets." she says under her breath as she steps closer to the Enchanter, and uses her finger to write a smiley face and a check mark on his forehead.

Stepping away and moving closer to Star, "Dude has a lack of Spiders. So that's a plus." a shrug. "Vouched. Rubber stamped. Check marked and smiley faced."

Looking between Star and Campanella.

"Should totally be fun. Can't wait to get into all the costumes."

Sorry to jump ahead, but I wanted to get a move on, and get Vallerion rubber stamped. Vallerion you can update your Consilium status to 1
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

2. Likes West liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    V
    Vallerion

Tuesday starts casting spells, and he is glad that issues with his acknowledgement are moving foward. He stands calm and relaxed, after all, there is no need to worry about his Councilor findng anything, that would link him to being a Seer, because he simply isn't one.

"Well that's a good news if you didn't find anything wrong." he says after Tuesday finishes the examination, but then realizes he probably didn't understood it correctly. "Oh, or you mean you couldn't find the proof? You can try later, or let someone else do it, I have noting to hide about my Order allegiance."

It's not necessary, because Tuesday decides to give him a green light. He flinches in surprise when she tries to touch his face." "Hey, what's that about?" he turns to her, but with curiousness rather that hostility. Maybe she'll be indeed fun to be around in the end, like Faye told him.

Meanwhile, Campanela finally starts that kind of debate they are here for. "If you need an extra pair of hands, I'll be glad to help with something suitable for an Enchanter." he says after Star mentions some plans.

A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

After Strix leaves, the left aside Archangel stands to fully join he others. He hoped the Moros would at least say farewell... Well... I hope we talk again.

"Vallerion, are you from Sacramento or did you came from another place, another Consilium?" He asked with a sudden interest in the Enchanter. "Even though I live in this town for longer than I can remember, it took me some time to look for the Consilium and finally join them."

5. Likes West liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Yup, that's right, she's part of a thing doing things.

"Aside from that, you have any leads or ideas where they might be? Cause I'm game for having a look around." new Path, new Faye. She was all about stepping up and doing something.

A curious eyebrow was raised when Strix left.

7. Likes , West liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"Thank you," Campanella said quietly. He gave a nod to Star, the action taking in Tuesday and Faye as well.

He shifted in his seat.

"How about the rest of us sit down and work out what we can contribute to the Consilium? Maybe we can develop a strategy for flushing out more Seer's. Or their agents." He coughed politely. "I have some ties to the Cultural elite and I can name drop some decent investment brokers* - enough to open doors, so to speak."

What else were Formal meetings for other than planning?
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Ding. New Guy gets a thumbs up because Tuesday says so. Months ago a busker, now the arbitrary key-holder to new Awakened. Viva la Sacramento.

"And, like, if any of you want to hook up."
    Wait. "Uh, like as in cabal. Cabal up. Not hook up like 'Netflix and Chill' hook up. But you can, I guess. Do that too, if you want? I'm not saying you can't, just saying it's not what I meant."

Honestly? At least one Angel thinks it The Most Important Thing. Unless verbal masturbation was peacocking for cabals. And that's really what planning in a vacuum is.

Want a plan? A real plan? A plan for everyone?

Rit up some Sights and Shields. That's a plan. It's hard to take anyone seriously when they're still staring at a roll of toilet paper and wondering how to wipe their own butt.

Jack may not be the Angel the Consilium needs, but he's the one it deserves.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday gives her fellow Acanthus a Look.

"Have never your Fate Lenses? I didn't find anything about who you are. But I didn't find any signs of your Fate being tied to icky, or dee-bags, or worse then dee-bags. But yeah. I'll take you up on that. And get my Stare on again." maybe this time it'll work. "That was a check mark and a smiley face. If I had a marker, you'd be able to tell the next time you saw yourself in the mirror."

"Also. Hey. Vally? Yeah, hi." Tuesday waves, "Why 'Vallerion'?" hey, new mage. She wanted to know why he'd Vally'd up his s'name.

Tuesday was all for new mages. Unless they were dee-bags, and it was nice to see then newbies wanting to help, and also woot. Not being the only Acanthus anymore, but it really did it feel like her purview was being encroached on. Not something Tuesday was comfortable with. With Faye's Time Rippled Path Change, Tuesday was the only Thistle waker around if peeps needed Fate and or Time info or whatever. Tuesday was your gal...now....

Shit.

This is when the ego thing started. Yeah. No. She didn't wanna be Dea 2.0. "My plate's full. Stealing stuff, spying on stuff, and I'm on the Away Team....yeah. So I dunno if I'll be available to Enchantress anything else until, you know, my plate's less full. So. Yeah. Vally. Have at it." did that sound awkward? Tuesday thought it sounded awkward.

Yay distraction. Archy's making words. "How long were you town before you sought us out?" was it just to set himself up, or something more espionage like.

Did Star's words mean that he didn't want the newbies in Vee Tee? Tuesday was fine with that, but what the hell had happened to Random Recruiter Smurf?
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

V
    Vallerion

"I wanted to come up with a name that would sound mage-like, you know, and this is the first thing that came into my mind, so I decided to stick with it. And what about you? Let me guess, your Awakening happened on tuesday?" he tries a lucky guess after as replies to his councilor.

After that, he takes a seat next to the Archangel and replies to his question as well. "Well, I'm not from Sacramento. I came about 2 months ago from the northeast. I took a while to settle down, before contacting others. And I'm not Awakend for too long, so I didn't really take part in official Consiliums before, I had some good mentors from my Path and Order, though, who helped me survive...I wonder, why did it take you so long to come out? And what about your Path and Order?" After honestly revealing some things from his past, he also takes interest in Michael's background.

"Well, I can come up with some info as well, to gather some possibly useful rumors, or to learn some secrets when people may not even remeber telling me. Cause they will be too busy with hangover, that is." He says with a brief laugh after Campanella proposes to share how they could be usefull.

He goes silent when Star mentiones Cabals. He recalls the discussion with Faye, when he told her about taking some to time to decide about a Cabal membership, but somehow the idea started to sound quite tempting. He doesn't comment on this however, waiting for things to unravel.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow was raised at Star before she grinned.

Netflix and Chill? Funniest thing she had heard in a while, maybe that was showing her age.

"I'd be up for discussing the whole Cabal thing if anyone else wants to. I'd even be willing to host a small get together so we can all talk and get to know each other and all that fun stuff." sounded like fun to her.

"Well, I don't have any real connections to speak of, but I can certainly charm my way around getting information. My ties being more in entertainment and the like. You'd be surprised what people are willing to share when they see you fold yourself into a tiny box."
    she says with a laugh, "but that aside, I'm pretty good at talking with people. Maybe it's my girlish charm." she adds with an obviously joking tone before taking a drink from her energy drink.

15. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Not to be weird, but why not have the potential cabal chat now? There's still two weeks left in this thread! Also, bump Archangel Michael wilsonns
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread