Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1703) Formal 3

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

A bark of a laugh meets Star's upthrust arm, even as the Unicorn attempted to keep her face firm in her 'lovely young lady' disapproval. Because. Yeah. This archangel seriously had some of the koolaid. Because...wasn't everything about the Fallen World a part of the Lie....like religion? Tuesday gives him a look, then rolls her eyes, turning to Star.

"Do I get a stamp?" Tuesday asks with a lopsided sort of smirk, "Oooooh. I could totally get some green Christmas lights, and plug 'em in you know, if slash when Vally here's vouched and stuffs....but I don't think I can get any right now." Turning to the Enchanter. "Would you settle for some green marker?" not waiting for a reply Tuesday continues on, "So. You claim to be a Thearch, but are you?" crossing her arms and squinting at him, "Or. Are you a dee-bag Seer?"

Turning to look at Star. "This would be waaaay better if this was happening in a tiny room with a table and a lamp. But. Beggars." a shrug.

Back to Vally.

"Well. Punk. What say you?" Clearly the Unicorn new exactly was she was doing. It wasn't like this was her first time doing this or anything. And it totally wasn't like everyone was watching her not doing this thing for the very first time. Because Timelines.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

2. Likes wilsonns liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

At least one Angel wasn't sure how many people fit the criteria of knowing Michael's s'name and thinking he was a 'conduit between the Lord and them'. Pretty sure that's about as many who believed The Last Starfighter was a conduit between alien fighter pilots and them, yo.

"Yeeeeeah, there's no 'maybe' about it,"
    he answered Strix.

This guy knows what he wears. Considered it a casually crafted assault on the senses at times, even. An eye twitched as The New Guy teed up Billy Joe Armstrong on his inner jukebox. I walk these lonely streets... Not cool, man, not cool. Inner jukeboxes are sacred territory.

"You need to give him flair. Mandatory. Flair."

He grinned at Tuesday, picturing walking over and being... Well. Neither of them were exactly qualified to be Bad Cop. Maybe Agent Smith. And Smithette. Or the Blues... People. ...Maybe the could pull off Harry and Hermione. Maybe.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

4. Likes wilsonns, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

"Archangel Michael." He answers to Vallerion, standing to talk to the newcomer. "I apologize if I didn't introduce myself properly. I'm new here, just like you." A friendly smile. "Let me know if I can help with anything."

His smile quickly fades as he notices that the previous words gave them a wrong impression of his persona. Better to change topics... "So... Strix, what you'd say to two newcomers as ourselves about the awakened community of Sacramento? Got a good insight from your fellow Moros... " He too waves at Campanella as they talk. "...But y'know, information is never too much."

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post

Strix

PRE

"So it would seem," Strix nodded and accepted his little mistake. No harm came from it beyond looking peculiar.

His eyes drifted over to watch Tuesday grill the new Acanthus about his stay so he could get his acknowledgement, only for his attention to shift a moment later again when Michael spoke to him.

The Moros huh-ed, then gave a light shrug. "It's a small community with people coming and going quite regularly, from what I gathered and noticed as well." Like Fisher, Truce, and Wayland leaving without much sign as to why and where to. They were free to do as they please, of course, but it just showed what he meant. At least, if you knew the people who left. "There are a few who've been around for quite some time though. Beyond that, I'm not sure what you're looking for. If you want to know more about the individual mages around here, you'll probably be better served to get to know them yourself and form your own opinion."

Sure, some things were good to know in advance but one could never know how reliable a source truly was.

V
    Vallerion

Wow, Archangel Michael, that's quite a daring shadow name. Maybe he had quite an interesting Awakening based on which he picked it. Vallerion is quite curious, but any questions will have to wait for now.

First thing first. There is this aknowledgement bussines, and he starts to feel a little awkward. This is just not how he expected it to go. Especially Tuesday is everything but not what he expected, based on Faye's description. Maybe she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Vally? Cute, sounds like that Pixar robot.

"Well, I'm not a Seer, you don't need to worry."
    he says without hesitation, then makes a pause to think. Looking back at Tuesday with a smile, "I guess you could use some proof, right?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She was a little surprised by Tuesday. While she understood the need for caution, this seemed a little over the top. But, not her Path anymore, not her problem.

Grinning to Strix, "A few months? You got it, though I doubt there is any crazy going on with you. If there is, you're hiding it well." she adds with a laugh. "Uh, he's the only new one I've met." she says with a nod to Vallerion. "Though I'd love to see some more new faces, get our numbers up and all. Especially Shamans, would love to have another one around." cause a Path of one was lonely and sucked.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Trying to Be Serious Star. Sparkling Hazels turn to the mop haired angel, Not Helping the Serious. She thinks as she bites a lip, inhaling before she turns back to the Enchanter she's grilling. Or trying to grill. Lip unbitten, and hazels serious.

"Yeah, proof would be grand. But here. Let me just take a peek." Tuesday chirps as a sparking golden glyph appears in the air, as quickly as it forms in minimizes and divides as the glyphs hove in front of her eyes, before they're placed upon them. "Imma just gonna stare at you, you...just try not to move."

Tuesday stares....and stares....and stares...until she blinks.

"Welp I have some bad news. I got nothing." she rocks on her heels, and offers the room a shrug. "Sorry."

Not sure if my Sight/Shield Rits are in effect yet, so Imma roll.

Fate Sight, and the scrutiny rolls, which i'm pretty sure i did it wrong. Sorry! Sleepy Sloth Brain.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella watched silently and fidgeted with his coat.

Finally, he stirred. "Do we have an agenda or anything for this meeting?" His eyes drifted back over to Tuesday and Vallerion. "I'm not against catching up, of course. We see each other only so often. We really should work together more - we are at war, yes? Perhaps it is time we started being proactive instead of being reactive?"

He looked over the gathering.

"Has anyone started looking for Seer influence?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

12. Likes , Orianna liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Poor Tuesday.

Honestly? He's not sure what his caballero is after. Which makes it hard to help. Everyone does their own thing and Acanthus things probably didn't need Angel words. Unless she just thought the guy was cute and was giving Vallerion the Prolonged Check Out.

He wasn't sure what he thought of that.

"Well, we're going to steal an Artifact and go beat down some Seers,"
    he answered Campanella casually. A finger pointed at Stix, Faye, and Tuesday.

What? Some people Do Things. Time to leave the library, yo. Or maybe he was doing that corporate meeting thing where the person doing the least asks the most questions about what everyone else is doing. If so? Peeped that.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

14. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Strix decides to leave and departs.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread