Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Grinning, “Oh, they’re all wonderful!” she quickly agrees. “I was actually going to study Death, but then people left the city so it didn’t get a chance to happen. Kinda sucks, cause I was really curious about it. Especially now, with my knowledge of Life, I think it would be interesting to learn a little about Death as well. But I get what you’re saying, it’s not an Arcana that’s for everyone.” Cause Death. It’s kinda creepy.

Nodding in understanding, “Ah, ok. Well, there’s water if you want that. I kinda have a problem with caffeine, need it to survive and all that.” She replies with a smile.

“Well, the team that’s gone back in Time has been successful in their travels. Tuesday has actually gone on the last two trips, so she could talk more about it than I can. I just know we did lose a few people, but they stopped what they went back to do. And yes, it carries its own risk and danger. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you about how changing things in the past can impact the present and future. There is also the risk of losing one of our own, which is a huge hit with how small we are. But there is a memorial at the Circle for those we’ve lost.”
    Eyes shift to look down into her cup as she remembers Crowley. A deep breath was taken before looking back to him with a smile, “You’re knowledge of Time will be very useful!” and it would.

“The Banishers? Well, they did have control over the University. We used to call it Banisher U. I don’t believe they’ve been a big problem anymore. I think Veiled Threats handled that problem, but I’m not sure cause it happened the last time I left the city. Though no one’s mentioned them at meetings, so think they are either handled, or laying low. But that’s not to say they aren’t still a threat and lurking somewhere, cause they probably are knowing them. So always keep your guard up and a shield up when you’re out. We can’t be too careful.” Or lose another one.

Smirking, “I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until proved wrong. And while I can’t control Time anymore, I can still mess you up if you turned out to bad news.” She added with a chuckle.

The smirk turned into an apprising smile, “Exactly! I don’t understand why other Orders have such a hard time with that! I mean, doesn’t every human deserve the right to be Awakened? The right to have their eyes open the Lie that is all around us? I understand that it comes with risks, and that there will be some who chose the path of the Seers and Banishers, but the good outweighs that. I’ve always disliked those who felt they were better than others because of circumstances. Always pissed me off. And being in the circus, I’ve experienced that biased personally. Maybe that’s why I was so drawn to the Ladder.” There was a shrug.

V
    Vallerion

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have some opportunity to study it in the future." he encourages Faye briefly.

"I would be really glad to take part in the Time voyages. On the other hand I have a negative gut feeling that I may be the weakest link in the group, and I wouldn't want to hamper others when something goes wrong...Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

After she mentions some losses and both of them fall into short silence, Vallerion decides to switch topics to somthing more informal to brighten the atmosphere again, he learned a lot anyway.

"So, apart from that circus and law, what do you enjoy doing in the spare time?"

"Yeah, caution is necessary. I admit I spent a few weeks after Awakening seriously frightened of anything the Void or enemies may throw at me, so I learned the guard for sake of my own sanity. And those Banishers may be just licking their wounds, waiting for a right time to strike, if there's anything I learned in those last two years."
    he opens a little about his past again.

"Oooh, fierce, I think your Cabal should be called Unveiled Threats. Believe me, if I turned to be a bad news, I would be the first one disappointed in myself." he laughs as he replies.

"I don't know what's the problem, at all. Maybe they are afraid that the more Awakened there is, the less power could be distributed among all...if that makes any sense. Or it is, as you said, the concern about the new ones turning to baddies."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling reassuringly, “You won’t be the weakest link. We all have different strengths we bring to the table, and no one is weak. It’s a matter of learning what the others bring to the table, and complimenting it with something of yours. See, I suck at investigating, but I can sweet talk my way into anywhere. So I usually try and do some of the social stuff, unless Star is there, that guy has the amazing gift of gab. So you’ll do fine, give yourself a little credit.” What his skills were, she didn’t know. But everyone had something to offer.

Nodding solemnly, “It’s never easy to lose friends, and thank you. But it’s an unfortunate fact of life, and all we can do is honor them and keep fighting.” Well, that was her take on it anyways.

“Well, then not training for my act, I’m usually refurbishing old furniture I’ve found in second hand shops. Kinda a hobby I’m hoping to someday turn into a business, but we’ll see about that.” She answers with a grin. “Aside from that, I brew my own beer and enjoying hitting the night life. Cause life is too short not to have some fun! How about you?” asks the Shaman with interest.

Nodding, “It is defiantly a scary time. Your world and everything you thought you knew is turned upside down. Then add the ability to work magic and shit gets really weird.” Thinking on what he says about the Banishers, “They certainly could be, and perhaps it’s time to check and see what they’re up to. Always good to know what our enemies are doing and where they are. Something to mention at the next Consilium.” But they were stretched pretty thin, but it was still worth looking into.

Laughing, “You should let Tuesday know that one, I bet she’d get a kick out of it.” Cause it wasn’t Faye’s Cabal, not anymore.

“Hmm, perhaps a little of both? It’s hard to really say, I’ve never really sat down with the others and asked what the issue was. But most of the other Orders hold their personal beliefs and what not close to the vest. I’m sure the Banishers and Seers have no issues with recruiting Sleepers, so it would make more sense for us to recruit them instead. But,” there was a shrug, “we can’t force others to see it our way. Though sometimes I really would like to.” Some of the other Orders could be soo irritating!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This should probably close today or tomorrow IF Vallerion wants to join in the new/upcoming formal Consilium March 1st. You could always start another social but keeping this one open is going to make for a major Recognition clusterfuck if he attends Consilium.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

V
    Vallerion

I think joining the Consilium will be a logical step, so I'm ready to wrap this one up, if Faye agrees, as you said we can start another private meeting later. I'll try to post something in the morning (=your night ) so the scene can be finished.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

I'm good with wrapping this scene up

V
    Vallerion

He smiles as he says: "I'm sure there is a lot I can bring to the table, I meant the weakest link purely in terms of reality-altering skills, performing magic if you will. I like to think I'm also the one fit for some social situations, looks like in this area we're covered."

"Sounds interesting, I imagine there's a lot of people who would pay a fortune for some antigues in a good shape. An I believe it can be a lot of fun too. Wow, brewing your own beer? I wouldn't guess that was your hobby at all. But thats a great idea, and since I like beer I would really like to try and taste how do you make it. Me? Well we definitely share that indulgement in the night life, I like spending time in the clubs in the evenings, I just can't stand being stuck in my flat. But when that happens, I usually relax by watching sports, ice hockey, football and stuff."
    his mouth becomes a little dry, so he gets the water and finishes it in one go.

Then he stands and prepares for leaving. "Okay, I'm really sorry but I got to run now. I hope there is nothing pressing to discuss just now. I think we covered a lot and I have a good feeling about it. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. And we can meet up again, maybe take a few others with us, go out and get a little wasted. Thanks for the coffe by the way, next time I'm paying."

P.S. Sorry for not responding to the mail, I can't send PM yet due to low number of posts :(

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Ah, well, we all have to start somewhere. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.” Sounds like another social Mage. Well, they can never have too many of those, though they were lacking in physical ones. Maybe it was time to take some fighting classes.

Beaming, “I get that a lot, about the beer. I’d be more than happy to give you some bottles, see what you think. I’m not experienced enough for anything really complicated yet, and my equipment is the standard home brew kits. I’d like to try some all grain brewing, but that’s a little more complicated and requires some special equipment, so that’s a little ways off.” Cause that special equipment wasn’t cheap.

“Nice. Well, I can recommend some fun clubs here in town, but there defiantly isn’t a lack of clubs.” She had some basic understanding of sports, but not enough to get into a discussion about em.

Nodding, she stands as well, “Hey, no problem, and we did cover quite a bit.” They did, and it went fairly well. “Sounds like a plan, have a good one.”

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread