Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Silent Calling Star

THREADID

Silent stepped off the bus and looked around. The place was a lot bigger then she had first suspected. She had a general idea of where she was supposed to go, Ty had given her that much at least, but the practical thing to do was call the number he'd given her first and maybe get some directions. She pulled the slip of paper out of her pocket and dialed. Hopefully, this guy wasn't a dick.

Ringy ringy
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Andie. Duckie. Blane. Remember 'Pretty In Pink'? Did you know OMD's super awesome still a classic closing song 'If You Leave' was recorded in just twenty-four hours when John Hughes decided to change the ending of the movie? Which just goes to show that magic can happen at any moment.

If You Leave...

...a message...

...I'll call you back."

Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

3. Likes liked this post

Silent had been all ready with the full spiel in her head of what she was going to say. Pretty little speech, explaining most of what she needed. And then the message comes through the phone and at the 'beeeeep' he hears laughter. Lots of laughter.

"No, actually I had no idea. But that is good useless trivia, thanks. So, you don't know me, but I was given your number by a friend. Name's Silent. Here are my digits. This place is huge and I think I'm lost. You know what? Fuck it, I'll Google it. Anyway, I exist. Thanks for the laugh."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

10:20p Passengers @ West Wind
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Got it

Closed Thread