Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Jesse to Alessandra

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Hugh Everwood

PRE

Jesse initially was going to write a letter to Alessandra, thinking it more official, but ultimately came to decide that the Reeve might appreciate something more direct and quick than having to write back an answer. Meeting over something like this might be even more so, yet he did not know the Reeve's schedule

It was why he was dialing her number and waiting for the other to pick up before speaking.

"Lady Reeve Antinori? Jesse's speaking," as he leaned back on the couch within his place, "hope I ain't interrupting anything important to have a short chat over the phone with me. Won't be holding you up for long."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The phone only rang a few times before the Savage answered,

She cringes at the use of titles, wondering where he was and if Kine were around. Oh well, something to address in person,

"Jesse, evening." she greets, "Nothing I can't step away from, what's up?" she was still uncomfortable with the whole title thing.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Hugh Everwood

PRE

In the privacy of his home, Jesse didn't see no reason why not to use any titles when talking to some.

Sounded like Alessandra wasn't doing nothing important, but he still wouldn't be wasting her time by beating around the bush. Getting straight to business was more his style.

"Let me just cut to the chase: Been given the task by his Grace that I should be offering my assistance to you in your duty," he explained the reason for his calling, elaborating a moment later, "mentioning him because it might be sounding suspicious if I'm calling out of the blue to be offering something like that, but the offer stands and is truthful. Find yourself short in people or think I could be of some use, can give me a call about it."

Jesse was getting up as he talked, moving around his place which was quiet at the moment, hinting at him being alone.

Before any silence may stretch to awkward length, he spoke up again. "That's all I've been calling about. So — there something you might be needing yourself some volunteers at the moment?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had to ask, it was nagging at her now,

“You’re not out in public or anything are you?” if she didn’t ask and he was, it would somehow her blamed on her. She was quite confident about that.

Not that he could she, but she was nodding her head as she listened,

“Well, glad you call actually then, cause I have something. I’m going to be looking into dealing with some of the local gangs. An extra set of eyes and ears would be very helpful, well, if that’s something you’d be interested in.” she could pull rank on him, but she didn’t want to do that unless she had to. “If you’re in, I’m going to be meeting with a detective and you’re more than welcome to come sit in on it. Can even pick you up if you need.”
    OOC

5. Likes West, Acheron, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Hugh Everwood

PRE

Jesse smiled, even if she couldn't see it.

"I'm in the privacy of my own home. Don't be going out and mention things so bluntly when not thinking myself safe to do so." He was around long enough to know that, he just would feel incredibly strange trying to speak subtle while all alone in his own home without no one listening.

Though he should be going to move some time to a better location. Eventually, when he was allowed to.

Still, he didn't begrudge her for asking. Was important a question.

He did look surprise when she sounded like she might be needing some help. "Gangs, hm?" He repeated, though there was little doubt that he did sound mighty interested. While it wasn't a scene he found himself taking part in as often, it never hurt any to know the in and outs about them either. "Well, well, sound like I called at the right time. Won't be saying no to offering some more eyes and ears to you, so you can count me in. Got my own car to be meeting you at the detective, though appreciate the offer. When and where's the meeting?"

OOC

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ah, well that was good to know. She didn’t think he would be that stupid, but hell, you never know.

“Great! We’re supposed to be meeting at (insert time and date). I’ve called in a few others to help as well.” Just seemed like a good thing to give a heads up. “I’m not completely sure what we’ll be dealing with, so come prepared. See you there.” She wasn’t sure if the Shadow carried weapons or anything, but she didn’t want anyone caught off guard.

8. Likes West liked this post

Hugh Everwood

PRE

Jesse nodded to himself, memorizing the time and date. Not sure what he might be needing for some investigation of Kine gangs but he'd go and worry about getting ready later.

"The more the merrier, right?" He chuckled, not really minding none. Never a bad thing to have some more bodies around to soak up damage when shit hit the fan. Should it hit it anyway. Might not be the case, but who ever knew how gangs might react to some strangers looking in on them. "Alright then, I'll be seeing you there. Don't mean to hold you up no longer, good evening to you."

Waiting to hear if she was going to say anything else, he hung up and ended the call afterwards.

Closed Thread