Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Claiming a spot along the line of the counter to lean on, Mhairi watches Alex for a moment before turning to Morgan, "Most deffinatly!"

Mhairi blinks, her fell-flames flickering at the sound Morgan just made. "I might wanna get up there soon then." Mhairi didn't know if it just made the Steepscrambler happy to be up high, or if the view was that incredible, either way Mhairi did want to see it for herself, "But I'd probably need some help." she admitted a little embarrassed, and who wouldn't be? Her Paladin was a Steepscrambler, failing at something as tied to Morgan's self as the fires were hers, made the Autumn Queen all sorts of mortified to think about. "We could do a stargazer evening." Mhairi offered, looking between the girls, she hadn't really watched the stars since her kin (in name and nature) lead her out of Faerie.

Maybe she should start that up again, not only were the fires growing within, but the stars themselves have stated a more oblivious claim.

"Since we're celebrating Morgan moving in, and you too Sera. Why don't we grill something tonight?" Asks Mhairi her fell-flames dancing about the room, "We might need to grab a few things from the store..."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Swami M, Origins, Orianna liked this post

Alex Rivers

"That sounds like a plan. I'm off today, so I can help with the shopping."

Alex turns to Seraphina.

"It doesn't matter if your cooking is not perfect. It matters that you are trying to help. All of us have had to pitch in and do things that are new or uncomfortable to us. Sometimes we mess up. But things work much better when we help each other get it right instead of assigning blame. Especially if the people we're blaming are ourselves."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Uh...kay, heh, I'll heh hath to scrounge rope or ladder a'fore ye try climbing up though, heh. Erm, either," she pointed back and forth between Sera and Mhairi, "of ye or Alex," she then pointed at the sole male in the room, "Just to keep it copacetic, heh," It wouldn't do to have folks break a leg, "Nary disparage thine balance, but I worry over friends, heh."

"Heh, shopping?" Morgan looked out towards the back door, "And I hath just billeted by bicycle...oh, heh, some of ye folks must have cars or aught that tis better, heh, for getting victuals. I can heh help with carrying stuffs at least, heh," she shrugged, "can nary drive anyway, heh-heh."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A wide grateful smile was offered to Alex, "Thanks." all she could do was try and if she failed, keep trying. And it sounded like they wouldn't think less of her if she did fail, which was welcome.

Hands clap in front of her as excitement took over her face, "Oh, yah!" what a great way to spend your first evening in a new house. She then shakes her head, "No car yet, I've been using the bus and that Uber thing. And I don't mind heading back out to get whatever we need. What do we need?"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Great." nodding at Morgan, "And it doesn't have to be today. So no worries there." the Autumn gives her Paladin a crooked grin.

Pushing herself off the counter, Mhairi makes her way over to the fridge, to take a look, "Well, we have some ground beef, but that's not super great for grilling. Unless you want to make burgers? I think we have stuff to make burgers. Maybe not the buns, but everything else's here." She closes the door and gives the others a grin. "But we have bread, soo. Burgers?" she asks, "If you guys don't want to have them, we're definitely gonna have so take that shopping trip, well some of us are. We don't need to all go to get a few things. That would be silly."

Alex Rivers

"Burgers will be just fine. I'm not picky."

Alex's diet since coming Back is mostly carnivorous, so lots of meat and a little bread will work for him.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Yay, I hath nary an objection to burgers heh," much like the animal she resembled, Morgan would eat pretty much anything that was edible.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Grinning, “Burgers work for me. Oh! And if we were running to the store, I was going to suggest some brauts. There’s this awesome pineapple flavored one that is amazing!” she exclaims. “But I can always pick some of those up later and grill em for you guys then.” she quickly adds, cause it sounded like they had everything the needed for burgers.

“So yeah, if we’re good for the burgers, just show me the grill and lets get grilling!” perfect way to end the day. Comfortable place to stay with easy going people and burgers!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Awesome!" Chirps the Wisp, going back into the fridge, "The grill's outback, and it doesn't look too rainy outside. Or it didn't last I looked." she says with a smile, pulling out the package of ground beef, and some peppers and onions from the fridge.

"I don't know if you guy'll want me form the burgers," Mhairi wiggles a drippy fingered hand, "But I can cut up the veggies and potatoes for fries." remembering the potatoes in the pantry.

Fell-flames flickering at Sera, "Hmm. Those do sound interesting." a nod, "Aaaaand we will need to get to the store eventually. You can always put them on the List." a finger points to the shopping list on the fridge as she snagged a knife and a cutting board.

Sharing a smile with the residents of Edna's, Mhairi Queen of Autumn and happy manager, set to work.

We're nearly a week over, we should probably wrap.

Alex Rivers

Alex unwraps the package of meat.

"Let me know how big you want your burgers to be, and I'll make the patties..."

Sounds good.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread