Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Dialing the Seneschal

THREADID
    R
    Rilebre

He idly tapped the numbers on his phone to bring up the name "Alice Hart". The hospital around him was mostly quiet, save the faint electronic buzz of the equipment. He ducked into the breakroom where it was more acceptable for him to be on a private phone and tapped the button to send away the call.

He wondered if the Seneschal would answer. She would certainly be busy with her duties.

He called her regardless, his shift was ending and he didn't have any plans for the night. He may as well make some.

He was curious about a few things that he hoped the haunt might answer for him.

And if not, they could always just have a pleasant walk.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The phone rings, it's tone telling her that it was Matheson, frowning Alice wonders just why the Carthian would be calling her.

She wouldn't find out unless she answers;

"Hello?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

R
    Rilebre

"Ms. Hart." he replies, cordially. "Or should I say Lady Seneschal? Forgive me. I was wondering if you might accompany me for an evening stroll."

He let himself intentionally drawl the last word, sometimes a pleasant reminder of his midwestern upbringing.

"That is, if you're not too busy with your new duties?"

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Doctor Matheson," she returns, hoping that he wasn't in public to use her new tittle, "It has been a while since I've been able to go on a nice walk...." Alice tried to think of all of her tasks she needed to see too, and decided that she could put them off for a few hours, "Yes, a walk sounds nice, shall I meet you at <place/time> ?"

Feel free to open a new scene!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

R
    Rilebre

"Sounds great, I'll see you there."

Closing the thread

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.