Ended
Watch

Tam's appointment with The Curator

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam arrives at the museum and finds the receptionist.

"I'm Tam, here to see Dr. Primoria. Is she available?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Gina waves a hand haphazardly towards the back of the Museum. "It's on the left," she adds. "I'll let her know you're coming."

Tam's Supernal Vision shows her a latticework of spells arching over, and around, the Museum. Several lay dormant, waiting for something... whereas others almost pulse with energy. A sense of purpose and elegant synchronicity can be felt in the majority of the ambient resonance, although small pockets of disorientation are found here and there. It's fairly obvious from the density, that this Museum has sheltered competent Mages for quite some time.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam walks to the office, admiring the patterns and power. When she gets to Primoria's office, she knocks.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Come in," comes a muffled feminine voice from within.

Tyria sits at her desk, and subtle signs of fatigue show through her natural beauty. She's in the midst of adding a sugar packet to a latte bearing the logo of the Museum's coffee shop, and papers litter her desk.

On one wall is a night-time aeriel view of california, golden lines and convergences of lights showing the cities and freeways. On another, a large replica of the Declaration of Independence.

In front of her desk are two comfortable looking chairs.

[banner]tyria[/banner]

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam enters, feeling self-conscious. She settles into a chair and tries to keep proper posture and a friendly smile.

"I try to stay with tea, but I always hear the latte's whispering their yummy goodness to me."

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria smiles slightly, but it's apparent it's forced. She stirs the latte.

And waits.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam recognizes the kind of smile. She has seen it before, but this time, she isn't going to dig herself deeper.

"I want to be a useful member of the Mysterium. Following a path that isn't of my own making isn't easy, but I believe it is for the best, for me, and the Mysterium. I have made some friends among the Arrows, but I am not a soldier. I would like to know how can I put my talents to good use?"

She felt her face flush, but she kept the turmoil of emotions out of her voice.

People are social animals. Mages are top of the food chain. We need to work with others of their kind. Loners ... well, they got scary. I don't want to be scary.

It took a bit of effort to keep her words and her thoughts separate.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Tell me about those talents, then," Tyria replies. She puts the lid back on her cup with a soft pop and takes a sip. "What are you good at, and what do you enjoy doing?"

"I know from your report that the Twilight interests you, but there are other considerations that dictate more of a 'Wait and See' policy regarding it's condition. I also know that Phrymides recruited you to assist with the Bismarck, but that investigation has taken her and Ruby out of the city." Tyria says the last a bit apologetically, knowing that Tam was left 'out in the cold' on that development.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Come on Tam, what are you good at. 'People skills'! I have them, right?

"I am no expert on anything, but I work well with others."

And you know something about walking unfamliar paths.

"I know enough about the wilds to keep myself alive, though that isn't much use here in the city."

Tam shrugged, seeing how that really wasn't worth putting on her resume.

"I'm good at finding things out. I know what questions to ask, and I know how to approach people."

That's a good way to put it, girl.

"And I have a solid grip of Spirit and Prime. I'm not a master or anything, but I see a connection. I haven't figured out how they intertwine, but I see how both arcana interact with the world."

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"How versed are you in Prime?" Tyria asked, curious.

She took a sip of the latte, and looked up again, as if remembering something. "And what did you think of the Sentinel and Herald, both of whom you met at Ruby's lecture?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread