DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

I may have only posted once with my Ling...but that just sounds BAD ASS!!! Would it have a Silent Hill type curse going on??? If so....I am 100% in!

2. Likes West, liked this post

0 Scenes

As the Queen of Fear an uber creepy theme park is right up my alley!

...in fact, if this isn't picked up for the shared commons, I might want to snag it as a site....and totally keep the creepy, fear inducing theme park atmosphere.

4. Likes West, Orianna liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

To flesh it out more, in my head it wasnt all creepy, or meant to be creepy. Like maybe each Court had a ride (Haunted House, Bumper Cars, love tunnel river ride, etc. But that it wasn't wholly maintained/fallen into disrepair and the flower beds/shrubbery was overgrown in some areas and kinda creepy / an indicator of the hedge bleeding through.

Maybe there are abandoned rides that lead Elsewhere that need to be re-claimed or maybe even a new ride randomly appears as a TF or such stakes a claim...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

6. Likes deltadream, , Orianna liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Now that is really creepy!

8. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

So very creepy! And so very intriguing, and now it's something that I really want to see happen, not just because it's so different, but because of all the story and plot potential!

Also yep. Dibs'ing the Haunted House

10. Likes West liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Heaven help us!
    West what have you done?

12. Likes West, liked this post

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

And this is probably the biggest carrot for me trying to play Changling in ages.

14. Likes , West liked this post
    S
    Selena

There was actually a lot of work done by Yumyumcrow myself and another (before he had to leave due to an accident) for a Shared commons. I'm skeptical about this idea. One of the reasons is it borders on the thing that most Changelings wanted to get away from - the weirdness of the hedge. But, very interesting ideas.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

And this is probably the biggest carrot for me trying to play Changling in ages.
    ...a chatelaine consigned to managing and choreographing dolls while his evil Keeper is flitting about enervating victims?

One of the reasons is it borders on the thing that most Changelings wanted to get away from - the weirdness of the hedge.
    That's actually one of the reasons I like it.

Most changeling players are more than happy to 'turtle up' and find every reason in the world to do absolutely nothing. The idea that being part of the Freehold would be taking ownership of this park and it's bleed-through would at least keep people from just defaulting to agoraphobia.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

17. Likes deltadream, liked this post

0 Scenes

As an Autumn ling, dealing with the fear inducing aspect Otherness, magic and all that jazz sounds so very wonderful...in a risking sanity Elder Signs kind of way :P

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread