Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Halloween 2016

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Now that was a surprise.

If Mhairi had been facing him, she'd have seen it flicker in his eyes -- that she knew Sasha. A finger trailed down her back as she left, trailing a question in her wake. Maybe she was a student?

Asa turned the question over as he leaned back against the bar. He watched the russet mane wend it's way through the crowd to the glowing angel over the rim of his glass. An interesting intersection that didn't have cheek kisses or squeals of delight or other hints of intimacy.

It was an unknown wrinkle to the play, and entirely delicious.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

2. Likes liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

A giddy grin is plastered on as Tuesday bounces in time with the beat.

"Well~" starts the Siren, "I thought about a tray." for like a nanosecond. "But then I'm like nah." Giddy, or manic. If Tuesday had a mirror, she'd be able to figure it out. "Because if I had a tray...I wouldn't be the one holding my Buttery Nipple. Aaaaaand I wouldn't be the one to give your hubby a Blowjob. In public." there's a flourish as Tuesday presents the shot to Star.

The grin's replaced as Tuesday downs the shot.

Then there's some blinking. Tongue licks her lips, making sure she got all the nummy butter, nippley goodness. "So! More booze? Or Dancing? Or...what?"

When the mustelid took away the Plan of fuzzy jammies and cheesy movies, there was no Plan in place....and clearly being out on this Halloween night had the Unicorn turned Siren up for whatever.

"We gonna go trick or treating?"

Hey. Someone had to ask.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

4. Likes West, Cayce, Yog-Sothoth liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

Fisher laughed heartily at Avis' comment about a tray. It was pretty funny needing a tray of Absolut Bitch. Then when her amusement was under control she slammed back her drink.

"Ah that was a tasty Woo Woo,"
    she said with a sigh. And yes it amused her to keep saying the name, it was fun.

"Yeah I should have brought more now that I think about it. Ah well someone else can get the next round," she finished cheerfully.

When Tuesday made her comment Fisher started to snicker once again.

"I know right? A blowjob from two young ladies in public, how will we all live it down?" she inquired jokingly and continued with a mock sigh, "I'll never be able to get married now."

She looked to Tuesday with consideration. Both of those options sounded like fun and she could use the dance practice, or would it be closer to spastic twitching?

"I'm fine either way, drinks or dancing, but I don't wanna get too tipsy right off the bat, so maybe a little dancing first and then another drink. Those shots can sneak up on ya,"
    she finished sagely.

6. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

She could still feel Asa's eyes on her. The thought that he's still watching her kept her checks pink.

At L'aire 's nod, Mhairi pulls the two of them away from the tables to find their own space, away from the other dancers. Asa wanted to watch them. Didn't he?

"Everything's all-ah-all right." she replies, even if it was a little out of character of her to dress in this little and ask the Dancer to dance. "Really."

Mhairi started at the wave and smile the Winter Queen gave. Her own eyes followed where those gestures were sent and saw just who was the recipient.

And now all of Winter saw her in next to nothing.

...it was a good thing they'd not be the ones spreading rumors of the new Autumn Queen admitted slutty attire. Even if she was being accurate to the character.

Shaking those thoughts away, Mhairi began to feel the music coursing through her, as her body began to move in time with the beat.

Hopefully she didn't look like a fawn making it's first awkward steps next to the ever lovely L'aire.

3 suxx Dancing!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-10-30 16:43:25 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 7 to Dance (Dex 3 + Expression 1 + WP) (10 Again, WillPower) 2, 8, 3, 9, 3, 5, 8 3 successes
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

S
    Sasha

She didn't know why she was distracted, but the Fairest was certainly that. L'aire wasn't giving it her all, but why would she bother doing that with just standing there strutting in place. At least she was keeping the beat if nothing more.

"Oh that's good news. Your costume is cute." It was, for Mhairi. Not something the Fairest would choose for herself.

"If I continue to dance any more tonight, I may have to remove the wings, or a layer of this gown." She giggled to the other sovereign. She bopped along softly in place like many solo dancers at the club, or those in 'girl groups' that just swayed and did the flattering things that men like, tucking hair behind the ear, and so on.

But, her gaze traveled to the one who seemed to send the Elemental to her. "Have you ever been to this club before?" Her eyes lifted curiously. "Every time I come here, I find it most intriguing. Especially on Halloween."

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-10-31 15:04:39 Sasha dance rolls 9 to Exp+Dex+Spec (9 Again) 1, 1, 5, 5, 1, 7, 1, 8, 7 1 success

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella chanced a long glance up into the gallery. He was finding it easier now that he had a rhythm going with Faye . The glance slowly transformed into something approaching a panoramic view of the sea of glittery, sequinned and monochrome faces as he twirled with his partner in their dance.

"No. Not really. I have... no business being up there. And as you say, no bar."

He turned away from the upper gallery and graced Faye with a smile.

"I think I have earned a little respite and some quality time with new friends. Would you agree?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

It was so fucking tempting to just, suddenly, no longer be there. That urge that some people spoke about, where they were so conflicted and emotionally tempest tossed that they just wanted to somehow crawl up inside themselves and no longer be there, well, that was something Avis could actually do. She could crawl through a crack in space and just...not be there. Because with all this talk of nipples and blowjobs, and public sex...not something she could handle!

Not when the last time she'd brought up something like that it had ended with two weeks of turmoil and loneliness, and months of repression, and a fixation with pain, and...

And it was more complicated than that, but goddammit, she really couldn't stay standing there. She needed to go to the bar.

"I'll bring a tray!" Avis blurted out, ignoring the fire in her cheeks and the person she almost knocked over as she made a beeline straight for the bar.

So smooth. Obviously nothing was wrong.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-11-01 18:47:27 Avis! rolls 5 to be totes fine and stuff! (manip2+subter3) (10 Again) 3, 2, 6, 6, 2 failure
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

11. Likes West, liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

What. The. Actual.

This last time his eyes were this wide, a Manifestation had been oozing out of someone's eye socket. Which part of nixing spit swapping jokes said blowjob jokes were okay? Acanthus Bad Timing for Five Hundred, Alex.

Inhale. Deeply.

"I'll, uh. I'm going to go help. Her. With the tray."

The throbbing bass of the club music had been comforting. Now? It was just a thumping backbeat to repeated mental epithets.

"Hey! Hey,"
    when he'd caught up with Avis . "Hey. That was awful. Terrible. Like, the worst. I'm sorry."

It's real, and etched into the furrows between eyebrows.

"Look. If you want to ditch them and go up to the balcony and throw ice cubes at people, we can. Or whatever. You said that thing about Fisher and I just, I got it wrong. Timing, what you were trying to say, what I've been thinking about, all that. But don't leave. Or, alone. I'm here. With You."

Lips parted again, then silence. Confusion swirled and churned.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

13. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fire and Ice.

Between L'aire's dress and Mhairi's wig, that's what came to mind. He glanced up at the balcony at the wave, half-expecting to see Kyle Ferlen, but not seeing anyone that particularly stood out. He looked back to see another surprise -- that the little shrike moved well, whereas Sasha was... It brought back memories of a flamenco. Maybe she was nervous.

Asa debated joining them, but decided to let it continue to play out without his interference. He did, however, make no attempt to disguise the fact that he was watching the pair. If either of them looked, they'd see a small smile.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

15. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her gaze upwards, remembering a time when she would have spent all night up there. Feeling like one of the special ones in a place not all got to visit. Well, being special beyond her magic abilities that is.

“Oh, well, I’m not completely sure, haven’t actually gone up there. But on my next trip here, I will check it out and maybe next time we can party up there.” It wasn’t so much partying up there as it was being above those who mingled on the lower floor.

Smiling, “Sure! Always good to see what the rest are up to and keep them out of trouble.” She adds with a wink. There was tons of mischief to be had on such a night. "Though, getting in trouble is part of the lure and excitement of Halloween."

Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread