Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Halloween 2016

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Hey," Avis replied back...
    "Don't bite!"

A totally owning the costumes squeak slipped out before it was all just a sticky trap. Ice blue eyes blinked at the odd sensation of faux blood smearing on cheeks before closing. That's right. Jack's the eyes closed type.

"Ummmm."
    The mop swiveled, looking for a waitress. Spotted a pair that looked... vaugely... like familiar mammals, and waved. "Hey, is that? I think that's Tuesday . And Fisher ." Then waved again at a waitress. "I saw Faye and Camper Van Beethoven, too."

"Right, the balcony? Let's see."
    Did Ma-Ma hold hands? She did now. "Okay. That guy?" He pointed at an imposing bouncer type doing sentry duty on the stairs. "I totally know him. Sort of. Pretty sure he works at B Street Theatre, too. And I've done magic shows there. Okay, maybe just one show. He'll probably, oh, hey."

There's the waitress. Get a drink, yo. And another for an bloody Angel technomancer.

"Is there something on my face? It feels like stuff got on my face."
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

2. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"The hell you asking that for?" the Unicorn Siren looks at Fisher confused. "Tonight is a night for All of the Things~!"

And with that she gives a wild wave towards the Star and Aunty Avis "Ma Ma! Hey It's us!" Aunty and Ma Ma. Avis never not going to an older maternal role model now. Even though Ma Ma...welp! Tuesday shakes her head, the blue wig itching her neck. It's the price paid for getting a cheep one last minute.

"Lilith? You wanna dive bomb Ma Ma and her bloody conquest? Or - " not-hazels found the black and red fairy. An other wave is waved that Faye . Even if Tuesday was a little disappointed in her path-sister. Doing the fairy thing...just seemed sooo unoriginal. At least she didn't pick Tinkerbell. As much as she loved Peter's jealous fairy friend, it would have not a shaken head from the Siren tonight. "Booze it up? Or...is that back on back on back guy chatting up the fairy Campy?" huh. Maybe they were thinking of hooking up. Halloween always seemed like the time for that. Until the sun rose and the morning came...the in was just awkward~!

"Let's go for some shots, and dance!" even if it seemed like Tuesday was already dancing. Her body swaying in time with the beat.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

4. Likes Yog-Sothoth, Cayce, West liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“You should see the costumes I have at my disposal, and what I can do with a youtube makeup tutorial.” She adds with a chuckle.

Wow! Talk about some stunners!

“Sacramento certainly isn’t lacking on beautiful women.” She comments with a grin as multiple stunning woman make their way into the club.

“And that angel L'aire costume! Wow! Kinda jealous I didn’t put more effort into my costume now!”
    she says with a little disappointment in her tone.

A wave was offered back to Tuesday.

“No way! Lets take a turn, you’ve proven more interesting than the gallery thus far.” and it was kinda nice not being recognized. Not that she got it a whole lot here, but sometimes you just want to have fun and not talk about work.

6. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

That voice, the intensity of his words, the twist of his lips. The promise and the temptation wrapped therein...she's goo.

Just a puddle of goo.

The touch of the icy glass makes Mhairi think steam would rise from her at the contact. Wrapped in Desire as she was, she thought that Asa would take the ice cubes and trail them over her skin. When that didn't happen, she blinked, confused until she realized they were still in front of the bar. Refocusing on Asa's words. Mhairi nods once, before she turns to the bartender. Asa's drink orders springing from her lips.

Out of the corner of her eye, she catches sight of L'aire , the women looked ethereal and wonderful in her dress, the wings adding another spectacular layer to her costume. But there was a part of Mhairi that thought the outfit tacky. For the simple reason that the Wisp could envision the Winter Queen in a gown of moon-silver dreams, and wings fashioned out of feathers from actual gryphons, or pegasi or even sunlit promises...

Thoughts of hedgespun gowns and other wonderful and fantastical creations evaporate, "O-Okay." Mhairi replies, her voice barely loud enough to be heard over the music, when Asa's words fall into sharp focus.

Nerves born of that uncertainty and anticipation began to run through her, causing Mhairi to shiver as she waits.

Once the tender places the drink in front of her, already intent on the next costumer, she grasps the chilled glass, then shifts her hands, so that as she presents it to Asa, it's balanced upon her palm.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

8. Likes Cayce, West liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

(WP for dancing)Willpower 1 Spent
    PRE

Campanella chuckled.

"Thank you for your vote of confidence," he said quickly before finishing his drink. Moving quietly, he offered the riveting beauty his arm and led her to the dance floor. On the way, he was able to respond to Star Avis Tuesday and Fisher with salutations of his own.

"I can only hope I make a worthwhile partner," he added with a debonair flourish. He hoped his words would distract from his own glances in the directions Faye had pointed. Yes - there were a lot of beautiful women filling up the club. He was definitely warming to the Reverence if this was typical of its clientele.

"Is this your scene, then?" he enquired once they began to dance, merging effortless with the other bodies, spinning singularly in pairs, groups or alone.

He lapsed into silence - more to ensure he wasn't stepping on her feet than through lack of small talk.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-10-27 03:32:33 Campanella to dance rolls 4 to Dexterity + Expression -1 Untrained (10 Again, WillPower) 4, 10, 2, 8, 10, 6 3 successes
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

10. Likes , West liked this post
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Oh shit, that is Tuesday and Fisher," Avis exclaimed, following the direction of Star's attention.

"Forget the balcony, we should go see what they're doing. I mean, unless you think they came together?" Avis asked, a conspiratorial, bloody smile stretching across her lips.

"Fisher made a pass at me in the woods, you know. I didn't take her up on it, considering, well, ya know, but maybe Tuesday did? Is this date night, you think? Or are they just using the buddy system while they get crunk? Speaking of which--"

Avis leaned in and gave Star a peck on the cheek before ducking towards the waitress and placing her order. She also snagged a cocktail napkin and brought it back.

"There might be a little something on your face."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

12. Likes West, Yog-Sothoth, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa could almost see the little shrike's imagination take wing with the touch of the glass and his smile said that was precisely the intent. He liked watching her, watching the thoughts bloom behind the enchanting eyes.

"Stunning, isn't she?"

He stepped around Mhairi Ankaa ; behind her, a hand on a bare waist as his other reached out and took the drink. He'd seen Sasha enter. Magnificent, even more so than the first Halloween he'd seen her at, and as arresting with her costume as her beauty. The hand on her waist moved around and up, tracing a line down the bare spine, letting his fingertip read the play of tension and excitement on skin like braille.

"Show me."
    Asa leaned over a purple pauldron, taking a moment to appreciate the expanse of skin the position afforded before speaking in Mhairi's ear. His voice was low and firm, with that touch of steel he knew she wanted. "Go to her. Ask her to dance. Show her. What's burning inside you."

It had been a conundrum, seeing Sasha. But he was used to the intricacies of Court, of puppet plays, of the Danse. And the shrike? Vanessa had proven she had no objection to beautiful blondes. And he did so want to see the little bird take flight.

Asa smiled.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

14. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her drink was also finished as she accepted his arm and follows.

Laughing, “Aw come now, I don’t think you needed a vote.” If he had, would he have asked her to dance?

“I think you’ll do just fine, just relax and have fun! That’s the whole point, having fun and not caring what anyone else thinks.” Least, that was how she did things.

Her head nods, “Most clubs are. They are a great place to make connections, plus, a night out never hurt anyone.” She adds with a wink. “Though this is my first time here, but can’t say I’ve been disappoint so far.” Clearly it was a place for the beautiful people of the city.

Smirking, “And you were worried about making a worthwhile partner! You’re a natural.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-10-27 16:32:57 Faye rolls 7 to Dance(Dex3+Exp4) (10 Again) 7, 2, 9, 2, 9, 7, 9 3 successes

16. Likes liked this post
    S
    Sasha

After ordering her usual bottle of water, the Dancer moved to a decent area near the dance floor but in no way hovering. She'd caught Mhairi's look and smiled in exchanged. But once the Elemental turned away, her eyes crossed to Leo with a look that crossed years.

L'aire was content to watch him dance with another. After all, there was no reason for jealousy. Her eyes shifted to the others who coupled up, particularly another couple dancing ( Campanella , Faye ). The tall man, distinguished in nature, dancing with a blonde woman. She couldn't help but let her eyes wander unintentionally back to Leo, even if he happened to be in her line of vision here and there.

The gaiety of such a party was more refreshing than other times. The Fairest enjoyed the happiness on occasion, it was necessary to balance out the sorrow. She took a sip of the water and it had become a little colder than when she received it. The heat of the club would soon cause it to perspire.

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

Fisher could not help but laugh at Tuesday's incredulous response to Fisher's question. So with an increasing number of people showing up it looked like it might be a fun night, and the possibilities were endless. As the people returned her way she gave each of them an energetic grin in response.

"Ok! We'll do it all," she said with a grin. "First drinks then we can bug you know who," she finished glancing at Star and Avis .

"To the bar! We are far too sober,"
    she declared solemnly. "...and so are they."

The mustelid made her way through the crowd to the bar. When she arrived she thought for a moment and started snickering.

"I'll take some shots, an Absolut Bitch, Blowjob, Buttery Nipple, and a Woo Woo," she grinned to Tuesday. When they arrived she held onto the Absolut Bitch.

"This one's reserved," she began snickering once more. "Which one do you want? I'll take one of the others."

19. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread