(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling to the group as well, “I promise to have her back shortly.” She jokes, knowing people will more than likely be breaking into smaller groups.

Looking to Emma as she makes her way towards the Laws, “What made you decided to leave the Domain? Was it on good terms? And also, why return?” she asked, getting right to the point. “Our Family has had a difficult time lately, and I need to make sure I’m not allow trouble back into the Domain.” Her tone was serious as she came to a stop at the Laws.

"You didn't mention if you were a member of any Covenant. Was that by choice, or are you currently not with any of them?" either way didn't matter to her, but would be good to know more about her.

“I’m not sure if anything has changed as far as the Laws go, so perhaps you could take a look and let me know.” She wasn’t being lazy, she just didn’t want to repeat Laws word for word if Emma already knew them. “Of course let me know if you have questions.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Emma French

PRE

So many questions. Emma did expect this but still being social was exhausting. She did like that her new Priscus got right to the point since that is what she preferred. That was a breath of fresh air. With that slight mental pep talk she answered, "My sire needed my help so I went to him. I believe I left on good terms." She didn't mention the responsibilities she had left behind, she really felt bad about that. She also felt bad about the potential relationship she walked away from. "I came back because my work was done and I had left before I was ready too. Not to mention the wonderful weather, trails, and other activities to be enjoyed here." She looked over at the laws. "I don't belong to a covenant. Hmmm. These all look pretty much the same." Emma turned her attention back to the priscus. There has been trouble? What kind? Emma realized that the family can be a bit volatile but it seemed strange that it would be mentioned in such a way. "How long have you been with the domain? There seems to have been quite a turnover in the past few years." Emma gave a slight tilt to her head as she waited for an answer from the priscus.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was always stirred mixed emotions for her to hear about other Kindred helping their Sire. A knot formed in her stomach at remembering hers had met his Final Death. She had witnessed it, and the revenge she sought after had been kinda like therapy.

“Glad to hear it was on good terms. I haven’t heard of you, which is a good thing, it’s usually the trouble makers who are remembered.” Ah, so she was an outdoorsy type? Seemed to fit with their Family.

“Independent, not a bad thing.” She said with a nod of her head. “So you have no problem adhering to the Laws His Grace as set for us?” she said they were the same, not that she was ready to follow them. “Do you have any plans while being here? Planning on returning to a job or anything?” she was curious to what Emma would be doing.

“Me? Almost two years, but I left after a few months when I first arrived. The call of the open and not wanting to settle down and all that.” The Savages always seemed to prefer the life of a nomad than city life.

“The most turnover I’ve seen so far has been the past couple months, we went from five to one. So afraid it’s just you and I at the moment. The reason behind the sudden drop is kinda a sensitive matter, one we could discuss later, in a more private setting if you like. Though Konrad Roth, previous Priscus, was the subject to a Blood Hunt. He somehow managed to leave town without notice. So should you come across him, I'd recommend either ashing him yourself, or calling the Reeve or a Deputy.” Her lip curled as she mentioned Konrad.

“Any other questions I can answer for you?”

Emma French

PRE

Emma felt like she was warming up to her priscus which was good. She had worked so hard to be respected by everyone the last time she was here and so hoped the Prince would remember her for the good she did. However, she was a bit disappointed no one ever tried to find her or had heard of her.

"No problems with adhereing to the laws. Last time I was here I was a deputy. I would like to go in that direction again. I take protection very seriously. I am also looking to work as a professor or as an acheaologist while here." She said this all while watching reactions carefully. There was so much pain just under the surface of her priscus. A sadness that was covered by a tough exterior. She will be very interesting to learn more about. And she definitly wanted to learn more about what had happened to her family.

"Can you discribe what Konrad looks like? I don't believe he was someone I knew from before. I will help in the hunt where ever I can." Emma stopped and looked directly into Ale's eyes, Emma's green eyes poured out as much honesty as she could muster, "I promise to be your right hand woman, and please know, I will not be angling for the position of Priscus."

Dropping the intensity of her gaze, "I do have a question, do you know what happened to Cedar Fields?"

5. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A former deputy, interesting.

“If you want to pursue your former position, I recommend speaking with Lady Reeve Stamford. Currently she is speaking with His Grace. She is a fair, yet stern Reeve, a no bull type of Lady.” A nod is made in the direction of Victoria. “I can introduce you if you like.” She offered. “I’m glad to hear you take security seriously, it’s something I value as well. I offered gun training to our Family a couple moths back, and we actually had a meeting centered around the training. Should it be something you want to learn to do, just let me know. I can also use my connections to help secure you a firearm should you want one.” It would be something she would always offer to family.

“Can’t say I know much about an archaeologist, but good luck with it.” She preferred the underground world of crime to books and students.

“Konrad? Well, lets see. He’s kinda scruffy looking, blue eyes kinda narrow, standing maybe around 5’10 or 11 with uh,” her hand motions as she thinks of the American word, “sandy?” she tests the word, “yeah, sandy brown hair. You’ll have to excuse me, while I want to use my native language to describe him, it takes me a moment to think of the American word.” Oh how she wished more spoke Italian. “Just keep an eye out for him, never know if he might return. I’m not completely sure on his fighting skills, what I saw told me he had none, but please, be careful should you see him.” She didn’t need more ashed family.

“His Grace has granted the Priscus the ability to Acknowledge, and, should one prove worthy, Tenancy as well. Now I’m not someone who expects the sun and moon and perfection from Family, but I do expect you to follow the Laws and not give me a reason to have to punish you. Our Family has struggled to regain good footing within the Domain, and I expect you to help move us in the right direction. Otherwise than that, attend Courts and keep your nose clean. Does that sound reasonable to you?”

7. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Cedar Fields has closed since the Site Owner ( Chrisie ) is Inactive.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Emma French

PRE

(OOC: I figured it was closed but Emma would question it)

Emma thought she was really going to like this woman. "That all sounds reasonable to me. I am quite sure I will give you no reason to punish me." Hmm, Emma did a quick look around. Looks like maybe that wannabe Barbie bitch was gone as well. Emma smiled brightly at the thought.

"Once I get back into the swing of the domain I will have to seek out the Reeve. Oh does she prefer to be addressed as Lady Reeve? And how does the Prince prefer to be addressed these days? And while we are on it, how would you like to be addressed?" Emma hoped she didn't sound like a dumbass but she wanted to be correct.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The corner of her mouth pulled up into a smile, “Excellent! Then consider yourself Acknowledged. You are free to hunt and reside within the Communal Grounds. Are you familiar with that area? If not I can provide the parameters for you.” She wondered how well Emma would do. If she was a deputy before, it lead her to think she wasn’t a trouble maker. But, you never know these days.

And here we go, titles. She had this,

“Lady would be her title within the Invictus, so Lady Reeve Stamford would work.” She heard others, not in the Invictus, use Lady when addressing her. “As for me, I’m Miss Priscus Antinori.” It was going to take her some time to get used to all these titles.

“I would assume it hasn’t changed,” she begins, “So His Grace, Price Clarke.” I was how she had always addressed him, and she had yet to be told it was wrong. Of course where Emma wasn’t Invictus, it was easier.

"Any other questions?”

Emma French

PRE

Wow, titles seem to get more picky all the time. Really? Lady Reeve Stamford? Why not just Reeve Stamford. And Miss Priscus Antinori? Like the Miss and Lady were such high honors. I guess Lady is but wow, it is a covenant title. It's like I should have the whole domain call me Professor Dr. French. Emma had to stop her thoughts before she got herself pissed off by stupidity of titles. After all someone pointed out she had the title Dr. but she really didn't give a shit if anyone called her Dr. Just Emma was enough and her name coming off the lips in a suductive manner was all the better. She smiled a mischievous smile at the thought.

"Well then, Miss Priscus Antinori, I prefer to be called Emma whenever it may be appropriate to do so of course. And I believe I don't have any more questions. Are there any I can answer for you?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Well Dr French, when we are in private, I’d be more than happy to call you Emma. In Court though, I’m sorry to say it would send the wrong message. I hope you understand and don’t mind humoring me.” A friendly smile appeared as she spoke. She probably wouldn’t, but she hoped she would at least try. “I can explain the reasons if you like.” It was an offer, sometimes people did better knowing the reasons behind requests. Not that she owed it to her, the titles and refusal of using her first name was just how it was.

“I have no questions, though I hope we can get together outside of Court and talk more.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread