Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Reeve to Sheriff

THREADID

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

A letter arrives for Cross at a location that he will be able to notice. Either waiting for him at court or the Necropolis. It is written in perfect flowing cursive script on well made stationary.

Robert Cross, Sheriff of the Deep Kingdom,

Greetings and salutations to you. I do not believe we know each other as well as we should given both our professional capacities. I would like to extend an invitation to you to meet with me at my estate so that we can discuss our future working relationship. Would [date and time] work for you and not interfere with your duties?

Sincerely,

[Signature]

Lady Reeve Victoria Stamford.

2. Likes unlimited sink liked this post

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Cross sits in his sepulcher-office, reading and re-reading the missive from the domain's new Reeve. Well isn't this just peachy... He's already been put off by the decision made by Gilroy, suspicious of his motives and the seeming lack of care for their Family exhibited by his choice to elect Stamford to the position. Now she is contacting the Burned Man directly, under the guise of professional courtesy. One way or another, there's nothing for Cross to do but to reply in the affirmative. After all, Lady Stamford is now the top security official in the domain.

He pens his reply in neat, small print. The ink is red. The paper is cheap but crisp and precisely folded. It is delivered to the Reeve in a security envelope meant to keep prying eyes from attempting to glean its contents.

Lady Reeve Victoria Stamford,

First, I would like to offer my congratulations on your selection as Reeve of Sacramento. My Regent, our Seneschal, is a shrewd man, and I have no doubt that he's chosen the best individual for the job. As for your invitation, I would be happy to meet with you at your estate at the date and time indicated. Thank you for your kind offer and I look forward to our discussion.

Best,
    Robert Cross, Sheriff of the Deep Kingdom

Closed Thread