Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

An Unexpected Opportunity

THREADID

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

A letter arrives for Asa by courier, double enveloped. The outside is addressed to Mr. Asa Clarke in security envelope that can't be seen through . The inner envelope is addressed to Alder Asa Clarke, Prince of Sacramento, Duke of Sacramento. It is written in Victoria's distinctive perfectly formed cursive script. The stationary is well made and is scented with Lavender.

Alder Prince Clarke,

I hope this letter finds you well. The purpose of my response this evening is to keep you informed of the goings on in your Domain.

Seneschal Gilroy has written me to offer me the position of Reeve of Sacramento and after much consideration I have accepted his offer. While this was unexpected I think this affords me a wonderful opportunity to assist in the running of the domain. I plan to meet with him to discuss a plan for the domain security. Furthermore, I will also be appointing several Deputies to assist me with the more rigorous duties of the job and to help address threats that do not require my attention or to assist me with major events.

I look forward to serving you in this capacity.

Sincerely,

[Signature]

Lady Reeve Victoria Stamford

2. Likes West liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Because a Ventrue Reeve worked out so well last time.

Asa rolled his eyes at his ghoul as she finished reading the letter. Clearly, Gilroy had chosen the candidate Asa would be least inclined to object to -- his own cousin, and another Invictus -- so that he could keep Robert Cross in his own private Kingdom.

Asa didn't mind; then again, he liked games. Fingers tapped lightly on a knee, then he dictated a return missive.

Lady Victoria Stamford, Reeve of Sacramento,

Congratulations on your acceptance. I quite enjoyed my tenure as a Deputy and I have no doubt you are more capable now than I was then -- which is to say that I have every confidence in your execution of the duties.

You and your Deputies are, as always, invited to Hunt in the Rack.

Asa

p.s. Consider vetting Cross and his interest in the Invictus
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

4. Likes unlimited sink, Yumyumcrow liked this post
Closed Thread