Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Brothel Night

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    s
    sumthingpositiv

At Asa's mention of the Kimonos Katya smiles, "Ahh, yes..it took me a while to find those two. I wanted it to be people who studied the culture rather than just buy costumes last minute." she points to the woman and then the man "She is studying theater and opera whose parents immigrated here when she was a child and his grandparents were performers back in Japan."

She isn't offended when he switches topics to the blonde woman who joins them, on the contrary it's amusing to Katya that they are both able to agree that out of all the bodies here, hers is perhaps the most captivating, until the woman in the black and silver corset enters, and then the blonde woman sheer gown that gave little to the imagination. It was when Victoria and Vivian arrived taht Katya took a slow blink, throwing her head back to sip some wine to cover her Beasts' rage in seeing two trespassers on her territory. The company of everyone there helps ground Katya as she lowers her head. Her eyes shift from Vivian and then to Victoria and she gives them both a respectful nod, "Lady Crimson, Miss Vixen It's good to see you both. Vixen, I love your ensemble this evening, particularly the back." she says to Vivian, perhaps taking a longer glance than she should at her uncovered leg. Katya assumes Vivian would want to keep the name she used last time. Next she addresses Victoria's compliment, "Thank you Lady Crimson, " she gestures to her dress "I thought I'd join in the festivities and play along. That being said, I adore your attire a bit more as it looks more comfortable." and mesmerizing. She'd stare longer if she could but she didn't want to make it a bad habit...yet. Turning to the other women at the bar, Katya offers a bow and says "Ladies, you all look splendid as well, thank you so much for being open minded in experiencing something new by attending our second Bottoms Buffet. I am Lite Sneeze, if you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask." her eyes meet ( Mhairi Ankaa )'s as she seems to be the most reserved out of the bunch and wants to be sure she isn't left alone at the bar. "All the Bottoms here this evening will accept any tokens you give them and they are then yours for an hour. If some of you would like to share, that is fine, we just ask that you respect their hard and soft limits, if you don't know what that is, please let me know and I can explain some basic information before you go off having fun." her enthusiasm has clearly picked up now that the attendance has doubled from last time but she is quick to calm herself down so as not to scare them away.

"I actually haven't seen a few of you before, and others I haven't had the pleasure of meeting the first time they came." a slight nod to Faye is given before returning back to others. "So if you don't mind, I'd love to learn your names and if this is your first time in the Asylum. If you have a nickname or an alias, it's perfectly fine to use that as we respect confidentiality here." Not only is this a good icebreaker to keep everyone welcome, it does give Asa the opportunity to step back and remain a silent observer or to introduce himself if he wishes. She imagines he is the primary reason the women flocked to the bar due and didn't know if he'd want the added pressure of being known as "the owner."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Not at all. Especially if it might lead to..."

Asa answered Faye and let the silence hang just long enough for it to be noticeable. For the continuation to be expected.

"...You performing. Anything but the fire, though."

He hadn't been sure at first, but that was probably because he'd taken the long route to her face. He had enough friends and interests in the business to recognize her. An elaboration was interrupted by a blonde doing a remarkable Aphrodite -- a stunning blonde he'd remembered Martine Klauser speaking with. His eyes followed her as she approached, and he shook his head in the negative.

"It's only an interruption if you're not joining us, no?"

The newcomer was as remarkable as... As if she'd heralded a wave of every flavor of beauty, Vivian and Victoria came in auburn and brunette. Asa's eyes moved from the two blondes to focus on the two Kindred lest they see a flicker of the Beast within as he enjoyed the show. A hint of an amused smile showed as he glanced back down to Vanessa's hands. Had it been a simple greeting? Or a showing -- a game? When was a simple touch a claim? At Asylum.

Asa liked games. He studied Vanessa for a moment, and then decided to rise to the challenge if it were a game.

"Hello, Vicky."
    A smile and outstretched hand welcomed the voluptuous brunette that was dressed in just as little lace as the first time they'd met. "You have my permission to touch me this evening."

He might have been more circumspect if the other Kindred had been... other Kindred. But Vivian owed him, and he trusted that Katya knew what happened at Asylum stayed at Asylum.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

One doesn’t simply NOT admire Varyx, the woman was sultry as hell. Though it does make Faye realize this could mean sharing attention. But there is no reason not to play a little.

Her own free hand finds one of her’s and rests on top of it. “Not interrupting at all, good to see you.” She replies with a slight turn or her head.

Faye recognized the red head, who was still quite enticing, perhaps more so in this environment. Maybe if this conversation got too crowded she’d go over and see what else there was to her.

Was this club a magnet for beautiful woman or what! This one, Lady Crimson, had a stunning beauty with an intense gaze.

The smile was returned, “Why thank you Lady Crimson, though mine dulls compared to yours.” She compliments with an approving look.

Lite Sneeze? There had to be an awesome story behind that nickname!

She kinda remembered the whole limit thing from her last trip here.

“Please call me Madison, and this is my second visit.” And it was an alias more than Lite Sneeze could ever imagine.

An eyebrow was raised in question to the silence before he finished his statement. Then a look of realization spread over her features. He knew who she was, well, not like she was really important, but still. It wasn't often any recognized her, so it was actually flattering.

“Ah. Well, most indoor locations don’t allow for that anyways. Though if a performance is requested, I see no reason to deny.” She says coyly. Some of her act would fit in well here, from the contortion to the suspension. “One simply needs to ask.” She wondered if he was used to asking.

Allowed to touch him? Clearly she has been hanging out at the wrong clubs cause must be some fun stories and activities here.

4. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

As her drink was being made, a sultry blond sauntered up the the bar, and slung her arms around the riveting blond already sitting there. Then one after the other a redhead and a brunette walked up the bar, making Mhairi feel both, under, and overdressed.

Miss Vixen, Lady Crimson, name heard, and Mhairi had to wonder if she should come up with another name for use here. She might want to if she decides to visit the Asylum more often.

Appletini in hand, Mhairi felt eyes on her. As the women in the maroon dress introduced herself as Lite Sneeze. That's right the event on the flyer was the Bottoms Buffet. Now was that a buffet of bottoms, or a buffet for bottoms? Ruminating on that Mhairi takes a long sip of her cocktail and as she continues to listen to Lite Sneeze her question is answered.

Nodding to herself, as she glanced up at the others gathered at the bar, it would be safe to assume that they were all tops. As she tried to relax herself, she glanced at the others at the bar, their subtle and no so subtle sexuality had the lone bottom, feeling like she was a gazelle, with lions lazing, though they could start circling at any moment.

Taking another sip of her drink, and turning herself away from the bar, she she could lean on it, Mhairi had to wonder if she would be apposed to that notion.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

6. Likes Yog-Sothoth, West liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

“Hello Miss Sneeze and thank you! Oh this is perfectly marvelous.” Gesturing to the decorum of the Asylum. After being mostly invited over, her demeanor may not have spoke it, but the Daeva was hesitant. “Pleasure to see you as well, Mr. Clarke and Lady Crimson.”

Isn’t that just nifty. Permission to touch him. Bah, there was a time, but after that bollocks with the pixie haired crazy woman, forget it. Vivian had time for Asa, but she’d be hard pressed to do anything in the way of satiating his appetite.

Another woman turned her attention. She was fairly certain that it was the same one whom she’d gave a sum of money to for purchasing a garment at a market. Vivian was surprised she’d recalled it at all, but sometimes she even surprised herself. There were many others around her presence, she smiled in a friendly manner so as not to seem to ignore any. It was a buffet, the possibilities were endless.

“If you should need my assistance at all Miss Sneeze, feel free to use me as your canvas or whatever you wish.” She felt no shame in her statement, she wasn’t necessarily submissive, but when Katya tied her up it was truly divine.

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Varyx offered a playful smile to Asa. "I shall take that as an invitation to join you, in that case." She stepped to the side, releasing her hold on Faye's hips, and joined their little growing circle, greeting each newcomer with a pleasant nod of her head as they arrived. Each of them looked particularly appealing in their own way, and she began to consider the idea of becoming a regular here herself, if this was the sort of company she could keep in a place like this. Besides, she could hardly imagine a better place to draw new clients - or perhaps new employees - of her own.

"You may call me Vanessa," she introduced herself once their little group had finished gathering. A single brow lifted at Asa's 'you are allowed to touch me' comment, a smirk threatening to grow into a grin. Each of them were beginning to make their preferences known for the night, it seemed, as the stunning redhead followed that by offering herself up as a canvas to Miss Sneeze.

Meanwhile, however, her attention was drawn to the pretty silver-eyed creature hesitating, just out of their circle, by the bar. She seemed... uncertain, was it? Perhaps new to such clubs and their games? There was something faintly predatory about the sudden desire that sprung up, demanding that she introduce the mesmerizing young woman to the pleasures of such places. But perhaps that might scare her. A gentler approach might be in order. A hand lifted, outstretched towards the woman, and she hooked her finger in a 'come hither' motion. Despite her desire to keep her expression neutral, she couldn't quite prevent her tongue from darting out to wet her lips, wondering just how that ethereal skin might taste.

"You've been very quiet over there on your own, sweetheart. What's your name?"

9. Likes liked this post

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Why thank you, " Victoria said with a smile to Katya. "It certainly allows for freedom of movement."

Mainly because there wasn't much there to begin with. One couldn't be prudish in their mode of dress all the time or people might loose interest. While she dressed modestly for many courts, occasionally she liked to cut loose.

When Asa turned to her, she grinned broadly at his use of her given name in the diminutive. If it was anyone else she would have said something, but she had a difficult time refusing him much of anything.

"I do, do I?" She purred with delight. "Why Asa how scandalous...I like it. I may have to take you up on that."

Victoria stepped closer and ran a hand up his outstretched arm, feeling tense muscles there before moving to his pectoral muscle to linger there a moment before slipping around behind his back as she came up to his side. She tighten her arm around his back and smiled up at him through long lashes. Her free left hand moved up and her index finger traced small patterns on his broad chest.

"This evening is looking up already,"
    she said eying the other women present as she considered them.

"Thank you dear, but don't sell yourself short. You look simply delicious too." Victoria said eying Madison and Vanessa. "So Madison what type of performance do you specialize in? I'm something of a performer myself, only I suppose I'm a little specialized." Victoria asked with interest in an attempt to draw the other woman out to speak about herself.

11. Likes liked this post
    s
    sumthingpositiv

With a polite bow, Katya nods to both Madison and Vanessa saying, "A pleasure to meet you Vanessa and welcome back Madison, I'm glad to see a familiar face. If I may ask, what brought you ladies here this evening? Is there a particular kink you wanted to try on someone or were you interested in just watching?" When Victoria inquires about Madisons' type of performance, Katya keeps an open ear in listening to Madisons' answer. It's clear she and Vanessa are friends and if Asa was familiar with her work, then Katya might consider asking the Blonde to perform and bring her friends at another time. At the silent one who does not answer, Katya's eyes remain fixed on her, but she maintains her warm demeanor. It was probably a lot seeing so many people openly declaring their affections for one another. Before Katya can prod again, Vanessa is polite enough to ask again, making Katya happy that other people are adapting quite well to the new 'scene'

WHen Asa makes a bold statement towards Victoria, Katya is first surprised but then understands the interaction between the two of them. After all, she had been the manager of this place before and had a much longer history than she did with Asa. Plus, unlike Katya, Victoria clearly had an interest in men. THe most surprising to her is Victoria's use of Asa's first name, but then again, maybe this was a rekindling play partner relationship that they had long before her sabbatical. Katya is happy to let them enjoy the reunion, but knows that Lords aren't the only ones who can have fun.

Grinning at Vivian's offering to be her 'canvas' Katya takes that as permission to take a long glance at the Succubi's figure once more, deciding just what colors and brushes she'd want to use over such a perfect canvas. Most importantly this was Vivian's idea and Katya owes the success of the turnout to her new coterie mate. She wants to be sure to thank Vivian in more ways than one. "Mmm whatever I wish you say?" she muses as she wraps an arm around Vivian's shoulder and glances at the Bottoms waiting to be 'hired'" "I do have some ideas in mind, maybe with some ropes and some implements that create welts, but I think I'd like to bring in a third person into the mix if you don't mind.' gesturing to the crowd of subs, Katya asks Vivian "Is there a particular woman or man you fancy this evening?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, I do know the manager," Asa answered Faye with a teasing smile.

He left it at that. It wasn't that he was adverse to asking -- Madison performing would probably give the night a 7-10% bump in sales (and he'd watch) -- but he'd left the club in Katya's Claws hands and would leave the decisions and entertainment to her. He watched the furtive looks of the silent woman at the bar, and divided a welcoming smile between her and Vivian.

Asa's hand found Victoria's waist in a comfortable, familiar gesture as he watched Vanessa abandon Faye. Curious, and disappointing. As the stunning blonde looked for moral support with the girl with the interesting eyes, he let his curiosity show with a raised eyebrow for Madison. The interplay, and Victoria's question. And just how much tape was holding that dress on.

Once Mhairi and Madison had both answered, he nodded towards Katy and Vivian.

"Shall we play 'Follow The Leader' and follow suit with what they choose? The three of you ladies can form a trio and Vicky and I can observe and assist as necessary, or,"
    Asa paused while his eyes drifted over the three, "We can take the lead for whomever might be interested in more direct participation."

His eyes slid insouciantly over the fastenings of Vanessa's clothing before coming back up to meet Madison's with a sparkle. If he remembered correctly, she'd played with wax -- but hadn't felt it.

"One would simply need to ask."

Before Vanessa had changed her focus, they'd been nicely paired up -- if the silent one had opted to join Victoria. Now? It was a little more complicated. Faye felt as if she were testing the waters and might want to try her hand at topping -- which meant that he couldn't pair her and Victoria up.

Considering each and possible permutations and dynamics was so much more fun than arranging the chess pieces of the Domain.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

As she takes a sip of her drink, her eyes watch the conversation unfold. Ok, so Varyx was going to be Vanessa tonight, good to know. She’d hate to slip up with a fellow Awakened and use the wrong name. Varyx’s removal of her hands brought a pout then a wink from Faye. Oh yeah, she was going to play this up. When her focus shifts to the quite one with the eyes, Faye looks to Lady Crimson.

Asa? Interesting name, not ones she’s heard before. Then again, she goes by a lot of different names, so maybe his was like a stage name of sorts or something.

“My performance is mostly things you would see in a side show of sorts. Contortion, sword swallowing, fire breathing and dance plus suspension. It’s an every growing act and there are a few new things I’m currently working on.” She’s guessing the contortion and suspension would fit in more here than her other tricks.

“I enjoyed my first visit and hoped for another fun evening.” Her other question was a little harder to answer. “Well, not really sure. I’m just enjoying the atmosphere and the chance to maybe drip my toe into something new.” Plus you never know, maybe she might drum up some business for herself here.

Welts? That didn’t actually sound appealing to her personally, then again, she did have a scarification done on her back.

Seeing the curiosity from Asa, she smiles coyly with a shrug of a shoulder, bringing her drink once again to her lips.

A trio? She was only willing to push this so far with Varyx. Sharing wasn’t really her thing, and getting all up in Varyx’s personal space just to satisfy some random guy’s fantasy, meh. Sure, it’s be fun, and there would be no denying the attention they’d get, but she preferred more one on one attention. And there really hadn’t been much of an incentive offered up.

“I’m more the type to observe until something catches my eye. Or catches my attention in,” she pauses, her free hand brushing a stray hair, “other ways.” the last words said in a more sultry tone.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread