Information (ATTN: West)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh enters the house maybe an hour or so after she'd left. She walks into the den and dumps her keys on the table, then she heads for the bedroom, hoping to find West there.

If not, she'll search the house before pulling out her phone and calling him.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

...and there he is. Sorting clothes. Or, rather, re-arranging clothes. Apparently there was a re-arranging during Ankh's absence, with all the clothes she had picked out being shuffled to the back of the racks. The cheap navy and khaki suits were in the front, along with jeans and t-shirts, most of which were years out of date.

...and there his is. Looking like a deer in the headlights.

"... Hi."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh stands in the doorway, trying very hard not to smile. "And most women would worry their men are having affairs while their gone. Me? I have the fear of coming home to a re-arranged closet. I can put all of my clothes in my old room if you need the space."

Her tone is wavering between serious and trying not to laugh at him.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Uh... no, it's OK. I can, you know," he waggled his fingers. "Sorry." Whether he was apologizing for taking up more space, or reverting back to 'his' clothes without her around, was unclear.

"I like your clothes," he added with a smile. "What's up? You ever figure out that Tam chick?"
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"Uh no, she kind of went poof. Haven't seen her since I left." She moves further into the room and takes the clothes from him. With quick expert motions, she begins to re-arrange the closet again. "I like your clothes too, you know. I never said you should stop wearing them. I just said maybe you should look the part your expected to play. You really should stop taking me so literally."

She continues to move things around in the closet, only half paying attention to what she is doing as she talks. "I wanted to ask about Falx, actually. Is he still an Arrow? I don't think Dee has the authority to pull the crap he's trying to pull. I talked to Falx and he admits scrrewing up, but Dee hit him bad, really bad. Bad as in it's a good thing I called him or it would have taken him a month to heal. I don't think that is an apropriate response to someone stating their opinion, whether you agree with it or not.

Anyway, he was supposed to be given some blueprints for what he is supposed to be doing, but Dee also destroyed those. So, now we have to go back to his highn-ass and get the real ones. Joshua said he'd do it, but I told him to let me speak to you first before going through with that. I don't want anymore trouble and I don't trust Dee not to be a dick about it."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

West listened, and watched. He was surprised at how much he had missed her. Although he'd taken a few jaunts to Baltimore to 'crack skulls' with Kai as a guilty pleasure, he had gotten used to having a... cabal.

One by one, they had left.

When Ankh had left, he had found that void he had existed in, for so long, readily enough. That purposeless place that only existed as a resting point between jobs; that place that had threatened to consume Kai.

And with her, here, that place was as much a Lie as the Fallen.

"Uh, yeah, that. No, he has no authority over the Ungala Draconis' ranks. He can dictate policy on behalf of the Consilium, just as you can, as long as it doesn't contradict existing policy... but... yeah," West haphazardly explained.

As long as another Councilor, or the Magister doesn't countermand that policy, either. Which is you. Even if you try to dodge it.

"There's something going on, that I need to figure out. Dee's left the Mysterium, and now this, so overt. He's within his rights as Provost to mete out punishment, though," he shrugged. "I'm sure he'd claim a Duel was inappropriate at the time."

West paused. "I need to talk to Tyria. So does Morris. The blueprints are the Mysterium's to give, or not give, not Dee's, since he's no longer a Mystagogue. Does that make sense?"

He hoped it did, because he had pretty much exhausted his political eloquence.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Closet arranged, Ankh turns to face him and nods once. "Yes, it makes perfect sense. So, I was right. Dee's an asshole. Good to know. I will make sure Joshua goes to Tyria then, not Dee. I am not sure why Falx was told to go to Dee in the first place but maybe that was before he left the Mysterium?"

A thought suddenly strikes her and her eyes widen. "You don't think he's going down the same road ummmm....." She snaps her fingers trying to remember his name, "......dude with the clock on the table, we kicked his ass. Shit what was his name! Anyway, you don't think Dee is headed in that direction do you? And are you saying I can counter Dee's proclamation of stupidity?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well, I told Falx to go to get the floorplans from Tyria," West replied. He gave a half shrug that indicated he was getting used to most of his Arrows just bumbling around.

"Dee? A Doomsday Cultist?" he asked in suprise. "Unless he's found a way to switch Legacies, there's no way. It's fairly common knowledge that he's a Sneak..."

A small smile tugged at West's mouth. Although she hadn't been right, she was starting to think like a Mage.

Which is cool.

"He may just be an ass, like you said. Or trying to provoke Tyria with that display in her Museum after changing Orders..."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh raises her hand, palm forward as she shakes her head. "Ok wait. I thought it was frowned upon to change Orders and who the hell would take him? Oh God, please tell me he's not an Arrow. That would ruin my day."

She sighs then, pretty sure that wasn't the case otherwise West would have already mentioned it. "Ok so you told Falx to go to Tyria. Maybe she was busy or something? Or Dee imposed himself? I dunno. I am just tired of it looking like the Arrows have no idea what they're doing. That needs to change and soon."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

West gave a wry look of agreement. He wasn't thrilled with it either, and it was actually his fault.

I just have no idea how to teach them. I can train them. I can teach them what I know... but I can't teach them to not be... stupid. I just don't understand. Why in the world they would take an apostate to the Park and get him killed?

"Yeah, Dee -- the letter we got said he was with the Ladder," he answered absentmindedly, still considering the other Arrows.

"I can go PostCog, or ask Tyria what happened, but it doesn't really matter much. I mean, really, because Dee's a Provost. If Falx did something, or said something..." West shrugged.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread