Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Summer Renewal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “Hey, I was just curious, some people are really weird about living with others. Like no noise past a certain time and other stuff like that.” She shrugs. “Oh, and I don’t sleep a whole lot, so I can help with patrols in the evenings or early morning if we need.” She really needed to look into fixing that.

Nodding to Truce, “That works for me, and I’m super laid back.” And they were all adults.

“I haven’t heard anything, I met up with her a little while ago though. Maybe we could call her and see when that meeting is going to happen. It wouldn’t surprise me if they tried or wanted into VT, but I personally think they have enough.” The resisted an eye roll, VT needed to stop poaching new mages and learn to share. “So yeah, grabbing one or a few of them would be great.” Of course depending upon them all getting along and all that.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Yeah," Crowley replied with a smile still etched on his malleable features. "I don't think it will harm checking out some of the new guys. Hey! They might decided to hang together... but if they don't... and we can grab at least one other before VT gets the hooks into them, we should be set."

The look he passed to Faye was enough to show his total support with her way of thinking.

"And as for patrols. Yeah I'd be totally in on working something out. The spider... guy... thing... caught us unaware, really. We've been running with it by the seat of our pants ever since. So - good but not good, like."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Hitting a month, time to put in your last round of posts!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"It seems we have much to do. But I'm feeling optimistic about our new direction. Let's each make our best effort."

Truce feels satisfied with the result of Faye's membership, and all the more eager to get started on the Sanctum repairs and plans for the barbecue. With those matters agreed upon, Truce finishes his meal and helps with the clean up.

Great scene!

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

I'm good to go. Got good vibes from this

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread