Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"I'm just enjoying watching. Its a wonder to watch. Uh... I worked in stone. Yeah before I came out west. But, like, metal looks a completely different beast. You should be proud of your skills."

Green spoke a little more quickly than he normally did. Perhaps the ambience of the place had worked its particular magic on him; more likely he'd been forced to let slip something about his secret past and wanted to skip over it as quickly as he could.

"I'd be interested in giving it a try sometime. If you could find the right tools..." He gestured with one of his chunky fists.

"Just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done," he added with a jerk of his head.

With a shuffle of his great body, the Elemental turns to regard the stream of well wishers who are clustering about them. He had never entertained the idea that Ramona could be so... popular. He himself lurched through life, a monolith against the swirling tide; only a few individuals were called close or even friends, from among the swarming tides of flesh.

The realisation of just how isolated he was had the Elemental turning inward, brooding.

2. Likes InvertedMonkey liked this post

Alex Rivers

Despite its status as a Summer stronghold, Alex doesn't normally visit the Forge for pleasure. He's never really been into punk or metal, and he prefers quieter, more intimate places for socializing. But a blacksmithing exhibition sounds fascinating... and maybe he can learn something there. Not that being a blacksmith is something one just does on a lark, but any nuggets of knowledge about how tools and metal work might be useful. Most of his training has been in more intellectual pursuits. In his new environment he finds himself lacking in what some in the education business referred to as "hard skills."

He arrives just as Ramona exits the cage, noticing a few other familiar faces in the crowd... "Hi, everyone. Hey, Ramona. What are you making tonight?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

It’s hard not to notice when another Beast makes itself known. Her own inched back in its cage, a slight whimper issued from its mouth. But Ale stands firm, eyes searching until they find the source, the enticing Vivian. A smile formed on her lips and she returned the wave. Not some place she expected to find the Daeva, but hell, Kindred are full of surprises.

The giant imposing guy was hard not to miss. How the fuck does someone blend into a crowd being that huge?!

A nod and smile was offered to the sleek looking guy as he approached Ramona as well.

Smirking, “You got it.” Not many remembered her name, especially with how long it had been since they last talked. “I am! Have to say, that’s pretty damn impressive!” personally, she could do without the whole fire thing. “I wouldn’t even know where to begin with questions.” She says with a laugh, “It’s great to see you in action, quite the talent.” Compliments the Italian.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Seeing the commotion that was surrounding Ramona, Vivian still hung back a bit to give her space. She wasn’t the type to be smothering, the Daeva had done that before… although a different kind with not the same results. She’d stay far away from any sort of forge or fire that was in the area.

But she found an excuse, a familiar face enter with his lovely human. “David, dahling.” She walked up to him and grinned ear to ear. “Good to see you again Ava. Quite the night for this, isn’t it?”

“I’d say I’ve come for the festivities, but that would be a lie.” Batting her lashes, looking toward the short haired blonde and back to the two.

L

There'd been a time when Rick had been well known and well liked amongst the Summer Court. Well respected as well. But that was a tertiary concern, he supposed. Those times were a mere memory now. Marcus, Barkley, Rust Mane, and more...so many faces that were now shrouded in the mists of the Freehold's past. So many friends and comrades gone.

Nowadays he barely even knew the Summer Court. Ramona was the only one he'd ever even exchanged words with, and even those were scarce. His own fault, he supposed. It wasn't as though he'd gone out of his way to get to know the current Summer courtiers. It was probably time to change that.

So he was here tonight for the event at Forge. The Iron Spear would certainly be there. Or two of them, at least. Both of whome were right in the middle of quite a crowd. Ahh well, he could be patient. Sooner or later they'd come to a point where not everyone was caught up in a press of people. Well...probably, at least. This was still the Forge.

Finding tools for Green shouldn't be a problem, if she invites him up to the Summer Hollow, and the supernatural workshop within. She may have to do something like this on a smaller scale, if enough Lost are interested. Or maybe even one-on-one. That might be better. "Thanks, dude," she answers his compliment, brow knitting slightly when she notices him growing internal and pensive.

The problem with being in a crowd though, the unfamiliar problem of whatever psuedo-popularity Ramona is enjoying, is that there's always another person to talk to, and now it's Alex's turn to stop by. The presence of another Summer is a little reassuring, that and the flush of success and movement she'd been ejoying in the smithy keeps her defensive hackles from rising too much. Not that the ogress finds crowds too overwhelming, but the attention usually isn't focused on her. "Hey Alex," she greets. "A bit of this, a bit of that. We set up a few projects that are going through different stages of the forging process, at intervals, so people can get a chance to see a bit of everything. I've got some swords and knives, my old teacher is a wizard at decorative ironwork and furniture, he'll show off some of that."

She almost blushes at Alessandra's compliment. It's a near thing. Not that it would show much with Ramona already bright with the heat of the forge and of hard work. She merely grins broadly, "Thanks. I-... thanks." It would be false humility to deny it, Ramona knows she is no master, but she's proud of her work, and everybody likes to be appreciated. "Hey," she says to the group, "So, I've been working for an hour and I could use a beer. I'm gonna head to the bar," she raises a hand and points past the shoulders of those obstructing her with one finger, "Alright? Anyone's free to join me." Or stay, if they'd prefer to continue watching the demonstrations up close.

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)
    Wizened Inventor/Telluric

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

Winter Annual Freehold Pledge

PRE

Evelynn grinned impishly at Ramona's question about what they want to see, and chirped, "Everything! So don't worry about me. I'll just watch and take in as much as I can. As long as I get to see the molds you mentioned at the diner at least once, I'm happy! Well, I'll be happy even if I don't, but uh, you know what I mean, right?"

The crowd was growing, and Evelynn was starting to grow uncomfortable. She knew a few of them from the Freehold, but she wasn't exactly close to any of them. She waved to each with a friendly smile, but she wasn't particularly interested in sticking around. And though she wouldn't really say she was close to Green, precisely, he was a fellow Winter, and she respected him immensely. And she spotted Ava, too, but she was with a man and they were obviously some kind of item. She didn't want to interrupt. So, withdrawing from the crowd, she trailed the mountain, moving easily through the crowd in his wake.

"Hi, Green," she greeted once she caught up to him. "I didn't know you had an interest in smithing."

9. Likes InvertedMonkey, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    S
    Saeyer

Close enough to feel David tense, Ava had time to do little more than look inquisitively up at him after the sentence trailed away. Apparently the tension was simply the act of noticing Vivian where he hadn't expected her, but one of the Nix's eyebrows still arched slightly. "You were talking about not liking fire, or being close to it. I sort of thought fire was a given when you worked metal, no matter the size." Unless a person was working exclusively with wire or findings, but the moonflower leaf pendant tucked beneath her shirt suggested that wasn't the case for him.

She didn't have to look hard to spot Vivian approaching them, the enticing woman's broad smile met with one of Ava's own, painfully crooked and crowded teeth on display. "It certainly is. Seems like plenty of folks wanted a chance to see the forge in action; and the smiths, too." There was a bit of a smirk in her tone following the batting of Vivian's eyelashes, attention resting curiously on David's friend. "First time you've seen her work?" It was a general first for the Autumn as well, but who knew: maybe Vivian had started making a habit of visiting the Forge when Ramona was working it. All she knew was there had been some sort of date, after all the flirting at the bowling alley.

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

With the main demonstration over Fisher took in the scene around her. It looked like many people were paired off and that Ramona person was leading some toward the bar. Fisher was certain she would be lost in the press and unable to interact well so she counted that out until it thinned out and set her sights a little smaller. She noticed several other groups, but wrote those off quickly when she saw the other girls present. She was attractive enough, but when others stand out with such beauty she was certain she would be quickly forgotten.

Then she noticed a man by himself that was just a little taller than she was standing with confidence. With a shrug she made her way though the crowd and approached the observant gentleman. Something about him standing there brought out her playful side and on a lark she decided to try and see how close she could get without him noticing her. She held little hope that she could pull it off with the way he seemed to see everything, but she thought it could be fun to try. With a slight grin she stalked her quarry. She'd likely never see him again so who cares if she was seen as weird.

If she is discovered she will sigh with clear disappointment and move over to introduce herself. If she isn't discovered she will tap Rick Pereg on the shoulder. Either way she will say "Hi."

Sneaky Roll Fail?

12. Likes InvertedMonkey, Lesingnon liked this post
    L

It wasn't necessarily a stretch to call The Forge an assault on the senses. Not to say it was obnoxious; but it was pretty much always loud, always crowded, with a veritable cavalcade of stimuli barraging visitors from every angle. And that still held true tonight, when there wasn't even a band playing. For most it would've been pretty difficult to notice or keep track of people in here.

But Rick was better than most at sorting through the hustle and bustle.

A glimpse here, a flash of tanned skin there, someone was steadily and stealthily making their way towards him. They weren't doing a bad job of it either. So he kept his eyes forward, the parts of the demonstration that were still going on. It left him with his peripheral vision to keep track of the person as best he could, whilst pretending not to notice.

It was only at the very end that he gave it away, turning smoothly about to face her a fraction of a second before the finger lands on his shoulder. There's a hint of amusement in his eyes at her approach as he gets a decent look at her for the first time, and a trace of a grin at the corner of his lips. That certainly wasn't how one normally bumped into someone here. "Out on the prowl tonight? That was a pretty good approach. Oh, and I'm Rick, by the way."

He didn't even have to raise his voice quite as much as he normally would to be heard here, not a bad night to visit at all.

Not Quite
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-13 17:27:44 Rick Pereg rolls 10 to Wits + Com + 2 (10 Again) 7, 10, 5, 8, 10, 7, 4, 7, 5, 3, 1, 3 3 successes

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread