THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Dance Dance, 1sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-22 10:46:05 Konrad Roth rolls 2 to give dancing another try [DEX-1(untrained)-1(retry)] (10 Again) 3, 8 1 success

"So you don't subscribe to 'the more the merrier'?" he teases Madison, coincidentally echoing Alice. His voice calls out over the music as he finally finds his groove. "That's cool. I should let you know though, that I'm all about sharing. I'm a very giving person." Though usually only when he wants something in return. The sample to hook a client, or a gift to lower a mark's guard.

He moves in close, testing boundaries as hands begins to roam over her waist as they dance together.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

A private request (not the first) was made for more legible speech, and was ignored. Post edited as was previously cautioned as a consequence.

Morgan had been resembling a coiled spring. As a sigh escaped her the tension lessened quite a bit, shoulders sliding outwards and feet shifting to a more relaxed stance. Her eyes did dart over to the folks Alice pointed out. She...didn't recognize them. "Stuttering" she nodded in agreement as looked back at Alice, "Stuttering"

Jack's words set off some alarm bells in her head. Plus she'd misheard some of her words. As the Beast eyed the Magus warily her mouth started running:"Stuttering" Hearing stiletto instead of Sillento, not paying attention, and ignorance were a great recipe for making things more awkward.

Morgan tilted her head in confusion at Rita's offer to inspect her hind quarters for injury. Even with her Mask up, she looked like a confused raccoon. Stuttering As she mused her eyes went from confused to bugged out and then to contemplative. Finally Morgan put on a smirk, "Stuttering"

And so Morgan's left hand caressed Rita's butt. Morgan felt...denim cloth and little metal bolts over a symmetrically round, pleasingly squishy surface. Libido was something the Beast still needed to rediscover after Arcadia. "Stuttering" She was glad for the hardened Mask: no touch like claws to explain. The Beast leaned in to whisper, "Stuttering" she'd misunderstood Star and Fisher's attempt to keep their secret as being a different secret.

Or the Lady Scrivener was imposing her own support for such establishments onto the conversation.

Morgan did notice the folks getting nerdy and smiled when Rita hip bumped her. Their position however mid the hip bump quite enticing for onlookers behind them. Morgan's cheongsam was designed with a high slit, which meant Rita's bump had caught the rear half. The result: it rode up showing a lot of extra skin to the clubbers behind them. Morgan didn't notice, nor should Rita have from her angle. At least one guy sure did as he messed up his moves so bad he fell to the floor. Morgan chuckled, "Stuttering"

Do the Macarena
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-22 15:53:26 Morgan Bellanar rolls 7 to Dance (10 Again) 4, 10, 5, 3, 9, 6, 7, 2 2 successes

The moves were not stellar, which might nto be possible with this particular dance, but at least the choreography was correct.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Wait….was Star doing the Macarena?! Oh my god…he totally was! Now why can’t she have that much rhythm dancing?! A guy should have that much rhythm.

Chuckling, “Well, the more the merrier is great, for certain things. Dancing, drinking, partying. Though someone could always try new things and test new waters.” She was open minded, you only live once after all. “But I’m also kinda a girl who’s grown used to having all the attention.” One doesn’t own a stage and not learn to love the attention.

“Oh, nothing wrong with giving, it’s a wonderful thing!” she teases, “And I can give as good as I can get.” Her tone coy.

If Faye had boundaries, he hadn’t found them yet, and she seems to welcome the touch.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-22 19:56:54 Faye rolls 6 to Dance Dance?(Dex+Exp)-1 (10 Again) 1, 10, 1, 3, 2, 1, 8 2 successes

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Ooo-kay then." Alice draws out, willing to let the subject drop. If asked about where she'd bedded down she'd be really very awkward about it too. Like hell she'd tell anyone about her apartment haven, and telling people she lived Underground...well, that would be a big effing no, no.

"Me?" she asks, pointing at herself, "I met Konrad a while ago when I first moved here, he's a family friend," that was true, Alice mused, in that weird Kindred way. "And Madison? Just a bit ago. At that new place...Electric Fairyland." Alice explains,

Then an amused grin is flashed the way of Rita and Morgan, at their as grab, hip bump, dress slip shenanigans. Though the words spoken why the wiry women were impossible to understand due to her unique way of speaking, as the music came to an up-swell.

Then, as Madison and Konrad drew closer in their dance, Jack broke out in the macarena. Seriously. With a silly grin, the doll saw joined in the choreographed motions.

And apparently that was all that was needed so it didn't look like she was completely inept. Good thing she learned the steps in her middle school phys ed dance unit.

Finally! 1 suxx!! Dance Party! ...er...
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-23 16:08:57 Alice Hart rolls 2 to Hey Macarena (Dex 3+ Expression -1(unskilled) ) (10 Again) 5, 10, 1 1 success
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

There sure was a lot of butt-grabbing going on.

Fisher and Nae-Nae. Comrade Hands and Faye. Don't even think about it, Wraithette. Not nearly bitchy or brunette enough. True story.

"So how was that place? The Electric Fairyland? You think that's, like, a joke? A play on that Butthole Surfer's album 'Electric Larryland'?"
    Double-you Tee Eff. Now Jack's joined the Butts-On-The-Mind club. "Was it good?"

Crowley's place, right? Famous Mages. They hold a special place in a Guardian's heart. And why not compound that by opening a club that practically screams Thistletown ? This is Jack's life, if anyone's wondering what he's doing in a club baked to the gills.

"You ready to turn it up?"
    He grinned at the three girls. "Let's Decorate The Christmas Tree! Like this, I'm putting ornaments on it," his hands floated out, "Up top, that's where the star goes now bring it down, drape some tinsel on it, that's right." Move your hips ladies. Dancing is 99% hips. "Move your feet, shake the needles off, like that, you go girl, more ornaments, down low, we're plugging the lights in..."

Work it.

"What's after this? Cigar bar? Wine bar? Or everyone who's grabbing butts gonna go do that?"

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-23 21:19:36 Star rolls 9 to Shiny Disco Balls! (10 Again) 1, 9, 5, 8, 2, 5, 5, 8, 6 3 successes

Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

6. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

Fisher nearly jumped out of her skin when Morgan reached out and groped her butt. Then she froze unsure what she should be doing. Does she admit she was playing around? The last thing she expected was the other woman to take her up on her offer.

Crap...now what do I do? I need to learn to watch what I say around here, she thought to herself as Morgan groped and stuttered. She wasn't sure if it was her nerves or what but she couldn't understand a thing that the woman was saying.

The dark-haired woman decided to play it off and laughed richly as she slowly and nonchalantly took a couple of steps away when Morgan was finished.

"Umm...yeah...so...yeah," Fisher said eloquently in response to the situation and laughed a little more.

"Electric Fairyland huh?" She said turning her attention to Alice and Star. "What kind of place is it? I kind of assumed it was like a gay bar? I mean this is California and with a name like that."

Butthole Surfers? Electric Larryland? Fisher giggled a little at the remark from Star. Oh, god he's teasing me now isn't he. I'm so doomed.

However, thankfully he turned the attention back to dancing and she threw herself into following his instructions to take her mind off the awkward feeling she was swimming in. Why not relieve awkwardness with an awkward dance? She wasn't sure if it was the embarrassment or the instructions given by Star but she apparently rocked it for a newbie and starting having fun again.

"They have smoke bars in California? Oh my gosh!"
    Fisher coughed a little and suddenly spoke calmly once more while continuing her dance. "I mean, I'm up for whatever next. Drinks or smokes. Maybe we can leave the butts for some other time?" Fisher finished awkwardly.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-23 22:56:28 Fisher rolls 2 to dance (dex + express -1) (10 Again) 3, 10, 4 1 success

8. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Stuttering," she rubbed the back of her head, "Thought he," she points at Star, "and ye," she points at Fisher,"Stuttering."

At the mention of a "fairyland" Morgan looked a little nervous, the term causing worry on reflex. Fairy wasn't a term she liked to here if she could avoid it. As for the rest of the stuff Star had mentioned Morgan didn't believe Star either, but unlike Fisher she voiced her opinion: "Wha? Stuttering? Tis one of them named Larry?"

Morgan also doubted the XMAS tree dance was legit so she just went with the music.

Last post I'm editing. Keep doing it and they'll be deleted.

Burnin' up the dance floor
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-25 10:07:26 Morgan rolls 7 to Dance (10 Again) 2, 7, 9, 8, 9, 6, 8 4 successes

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"New waters, eh? One toe at a time? That's fine. Whatever gets you wet, in a pool metaphor sort of way." He lets out a relaxed chuckle while his hand slides across the hugging fabric of the new dress.

Eventually the words carry from their neighbors on the dance floor. He turns to look as Jack tears it up with the macarena girls. Alice looks to be having a good time, the smile spreading as if it were plastered on.

"Does it mean I'm old if I remember that dance?" he asks Madison after another laugh. "Sounds like Jack's planning a club crawl after this. Think we should tag along or go find our own fun?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing at his metaphor, “Sure, pool metaphor, totally.” Though she really doubted that was where he was going.

She also looks over to the others, and tries to figure just what the hell Star was doing?! Was that even a dance? There was a laugh as others tried to follow suit, and she gives it a try too. Trendsetter Star.

Eyes shift to Konrad and look him up and down, “Old? Come on now, you can’t be that old.” She laughs. “You’re really old when you remember the different ways to do the dance.” Or maybe that was just her and her time spent on the road. “Looks like Alice is having fun!” which was a relief. She would have felt bad if the pale woman wasn’t having fun, plus, it would put a damper on her own plans.

“Hmmm,” she muses as she places her hand on his upper arm, leaning in, “That depends. Club crawls are fun, but maybe we’d have more fun on our own.” She then leans back with a sly smile.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-27 14:38:50 Faye rolls 7 to Dance Dance?(Dex+Exp) (10 Again) 5, 4, 9, 2, 6, 10, 6, 7 2 successes

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"What!"

The Christmas tree gets abandoned for a Crazy Eye at Fisher. You know the one, where one eye squints and the other glare is thrown like baseball.

"How do you not even know?"
    Apparently Butthole Surfers are mandatory pop culture for some. "Oh, my, god. Girl. I'm totally giving you some albums to listen to."

Well. If he remembered all of this in the morning. Was he ignoring Morgan? Just a little. Zero clue what she was saying. "Just ask..." Okay. Looks like Faye's occupied. Mission: Accomplished. Stay frosty, Cougar. Maverick's headed back to the carrier.

"You know what would hit it? Right now? Some tapas and hookah. Boom. You feelin' me?"

A thumb jerked at the exit. Honestly, he didn't know what Fisher was into. Some Arrows were all... teetotalers.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

13. Likes , Yog-Sothoth liked this post
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread