THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

(Imbibe)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Konrad doesn't press it the topic. Whether Jack's holding or not, it's probably not the time to conduct the business Konrad had in mind.

As the Kine make their drinks disappear, it frees up Konrad's hand to reach around the two for his own. The same process as Alice's takes place within his lifeless stomach, the supernatural essence of Vitae animating the organ to hold the alcohol without vomiting. He takes a moment to guzzle down a third of the drink.

Once Madison takes her second drink, he can grab her beer for her.

"You two go on ahead. We'll be right behind you," Konrad says to Jack and Alice. A lot of liquid to get through still. "Keep it loose, Alice. Just follow the rhythm and let your body move how it wants." He expects she'll be a little stiff to start out. The alcohol's probably not going to do its job to relax her considering their immunity to its effects.

Looking to Madison next, he smirks and shrugs, stepping closer to her with her drink and shifting his weight from side to side to the beat without sloshing them around too much. "So, having fun? Been a while since I cut loose like this. But you always give me an excuse to." Between the concert, playing pool, this'd be their third "date". He hasn't made a move on her yet, not really. Usually he moves much faster, and usually with one thing in mind. But with Maddy he doesn't want to ruin a good thing. Maybe tonight it'd end up being a great thing.

2. Likes West liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

A slit dress was an interesting choice, if a tad fancy, for a night clubbing. It also clashed with the less fancy attire the woman wearing it had used to complete her outfit. A red waist pack (fanny back really) and black sneakers probably didn't maintain the elegant image the dress invoked, though the container strapped to her thigh might. Morgan neither had nor watned to try dancing in heels, so sneakers were a must. On the plus side, the slits did a good job of showing off the her toned legs. She gave them excellent workouts with her work/hobby of running and jumping everywhere.

Stretching whilst standing in line to enter had probably helped convince the doormen to let her in despite the clashing. Then again, some cliques dressed to clash intentionally so who was she to judge. Right now, the Beast was simply trying to enjoy the music and move with it. It was a constructive way to unwind she'd been told.

Just dance
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-15 11:33:29 Morgan Bellanar rolls 7 to Dancing (10 Again) 1, 5, 1, 8, 6, 10, 4, 6 2 successes

Dancing was certainly easier then trying to learn a musical instrument. Lynn was a brilliant musician but Morgan's mind wasn't good at remembering details without effort.The Lady Scrivener just moved with the music, tuning things out for once.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

-1 Glamour: harden the mask

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Watching Alice sample the shots was kinda like someone sample wine. And it was kinda weird to see shots sipped, but Alice looked like she was having fun, so that worked.

She grins when Alice finds the ones she likes, and Star seems excited to have his. A mental note was taken to hire him full-time as a wing-man, that’s what they’re called right? Cause he was totally owning it.

“Yeah, and oh!” she remembers, “careful mixing alcohol with energy drinks, too many make for a bad night.” Trust her, she’d seen it.

“Dancing! Def!” she wasn’t an awesome dancer by any means, but she enjoyed losing herself in the beats of the music.

And just like that dancing was kinda put on hold. She’ll extend a hand to accept her beer, wasn’t fair to leave him with both of em.

Giving him a playful smile, she matches his movements,

“Yeah! New outfit, new club, great company, how can a girl not have fun?” plus a chance to put aside mage stuff for a couple hours.

Her free hand lifts to gently touch her expose chest,

“Me?” she says in mock surprise, “Well I’m glad to hear it! Everyone should take the time to cut loose and just enjoy life. And if I can help you do that,” a single shoulder shrugs, “I’m more than happy to oblige.”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Konrad's awkward question receives a scandalized no, peppered with a teasing yes underneath.

"Kay." Alice nods, as the kine offer drinking advice. Which was one of the reasons they were there, but Alice only half listened, it wasn't like she could actually get drunk. Being dead had some advantages, with the no hangover part. Every story she'd heard about the dreaded hangover. But it also meant that she couldn't get happily buzzed. In every story she'd heard about that part of drinking was fun. Oh well. Unlive and learn.

Alice sips at the limey drink, "Sure. Maybe later, or next time. For the other kir. Sounds yummy." then she nods at the dance. "One of the reasons why we're here. It's supposed to be the how to go clubbing; the practical."

She tosses Konrad a smile. Grateful for the advice, the only one here who understood that she'd not get to the not-caring-about-being-slash-doing-stupid-things part of being drunk.

Lead out into the mass of moving bodies Alice tried to follow the savage's advice.

The music thrumming thru her, the other bodies dancing in time with the rhythm. The doll gives a good show of a jerking flail.

dancing fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-17 16:19:40 Alice Hart rolls 2 to Dancing (Dex 3+ Expression -1(unskilled) ) (10 Again) 4, 5 failure

"Sorry." she squeaks, her embarrassment coloring her face, when she's sure she'd stepped on Jack's toes.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

7. Likes Origins, West liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

You know I know how.

Honestly? A little relieved. Oh, what was the Angel doing while We were fighting? Dancing with Faye. Yeah, 'No'. So much 'No'. And that's before thinking about a hole in Space watching.

To make 'em stop and stare as I zone out.

Get laughed or boo'ed off a stage enough, and eventually you Quit Caring. And maybe that was the beginning of Jumping Jack Flash. Or maybe it was the warm, warm, glow-y giddy cocktail of MDMA in his clean, clean veins and throb of sound and flash of lights that only a creature of Aether could truly appreciate.

The club can't even handle me right now.

With a little effort, he could see and taste the waves of luminescence and vibrations he stepped, danced, and floated across. Trance and tango flowed together like the chemicals and alcohol inside as he wove his body in a perfect Imago to the magic of music.

I own the night and I don't need no help.

No pinheads in sight, but you can fit one Angel dancing in the club.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-17 16:35:24 Star rolls 9 to I See You D-Guetta (Dex + Expr) (10 Again) 1, 7, 10, 10, 1, 6, 9, 3, 3, 7, 8 4 successes
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

9. Likes Yog-Sothoth, liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Whoa, dude has some moves in him," remarks Konrad as Jack owns the dance floor, making Alice seem like a stiff by comparison. He blows some air out through his teeth at the comparison. Guess she really is new at this, unless the Haunt's curse has something to do with it. Even the thin brunette next to her is faring better.

He looks back to Madison, the smirk reforming as he stands close enough to speak into her ear to combat the noise. "Oh, and then some. I'm hoping for this to be a long night of cutting loose." His voice carries the undertone of his intention and he taps his drink against hers lightly as one would for an offered toast. "Alice has really taken to you too, seems like. How do you like her?" he asks, gauging her interest.

Konrad pulls back for a moment to take out another third of his drink, packing it away in reasonable gulps so that they can get out on the dance floor. He'll be ready to go soon as Madison is.

11. Likes Orianna liked this post

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

Fisher was in her own little world after getting waved into the club some time ago, how long ago she wasn't certain. Where many other women were all dolled up and in dresses, the young dark-haired young woman was in a pair of tight jeans and a loose black linen shirt.

She spent a lot of the time on the dance floor trying to get the hang of this dancing thing. If you were going to make a fool out of yourself you might as well do it where no one you knew could see you. Several guys and even one girl had spent some time with her and gave a few pointers. So while she was a little rough in the beginning, stumbling all over herself, she got a little better as it started to click into place with practice.

This stuff is harder than it looks, she thought to herself.

So it was some time before she noticed Star, in fact it wasn't until they moved out onto the dance floor did she see him and his partner. She froze for a second bumping into someone who cursed at her. She murmured her apologies and then noticed that other person from consilium...whatever her name was. Fisher considered taking off for a moment before she was seen, but thought that would be too rude and with as close as she was to star she was likely seen already. She gave a smile and then continued dancing.

"Oh hey...you. What's up?" Fisher asked of star avoiding the use of his shadow name. She turned to the Albino woman dancing with him and stared wide-eyed for a moment. "Cool..." she trailed off before shaking her head and continuing, "...I mean you look great. Hi I'm Rita. I'm a friend of his."

0 successes, then 2 successes

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye winches internally as she watches Alice try, well, she hoped she was trying anyways.

When Konrad mentions Star, she has to chuckle and nod,

“Yeah, seems he is getting better. Prob should have kept my mouth shut about improving.” She says with a shake of her head and a laugh. Sure, she could give herself the edge with some Luck, or give Star some bad Luck, but that just took the fun out of it.

She listens as he talks, smirking as she takes a sip of her beer,

“Oh are you?” she teases, “Can you guarantee that it would be a fun night? Cause I much prefer long nights of cutting loose if they’re fun.” Her tone playful with a smirk.

“I wasn’t sure at first, but the more we hangout the more I like her. Seems like she hasn’t had many chances to just get out and have fun.” Faye usually liked everyone, it wasn’t often she passed judgement before getting to know someone.

She drinks a little more of her beer, knowing it was best to pace it. With the two shots in her and this beer, she had to be careful. Looking back to Star and Alice, she was surprised to see a somewhat familiar face. Didn’t she see her at a meeting?

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Dancing
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-18 19:16:43 Morgan Bellanar rolls 7 to Dancing (10 Again) 8, 8, 1, 10, 7, 1, 5, 1 3 successes

Morgan raised an eyebrow briefly at the couple nearby putting on an interesting show. The guy was alright, and familiar, so he'd probably helped cover for his partner. Though the man was famliar for some reason. Oh, she'd met the norman before: Jim? Nay. Jake-Jones-Joey-Jimmy? Jayne? Oh, Jack!

Thinking and dancing at the same time...was something Morgan would need practice at. As the unfortunate woman in jeans and black shirt found out as the Beast butt-bumped into her. Morgan squeaked in surprise, reflexively flicking her wrist, which made the lack of her jacket and usual "protection" a good thing. After noticing she'd bumped into the norma, the Beast looked horrified. She began to bob and weave around Fisher, checking her for injuries: "Sorry-sorry-sorry I s-s-s-should hath b-b-been perceptive of t-t-thine presence. Art thee fit? I d-d-did not cause thee undo discomfort? Imma really-really-really sorry."

15. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread