Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Avis calling July

THREADID
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

*Ring Ring*'

Guess who?

Well, there was nothing to guess. Caller ID dispelled any mystery about exactly who it was calling. And, if that didn't, then there was the voice the replied to his greeting.

"Hey, Huckleberry. I've been thinking, we need to have ourselves a talk. Straighten some things out, ya know?"
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

M
    Matrixchild

As July answered the phone he heard the words 'straighten some things out' and already his mind was thinking. "Okay. I'm a little swamped at the moment, but hopefully I'll be free to talk soon."

I'm at my limit for the moment, and Matinee comes first it seems. Once Consilium and the bar scene with Miach and Faye ends I'll be available.

Closed Thread