Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

A letter is left for each member of Cross’s family who is actively involved in the maintenance and expansion of the Necropolis and the Deep Kingdom more generally. The paper is crisp and clean, though of low quality stock, folded precisely and sealed in an envelope inscribed with the initials of its addressee. Its message is written by hand in a small, neat script. The ink is red.

Alice will find hers tucked out of the way in Caldarium. Jack’s is affixed to the door of his Sepulcher with tape. Greenberg discovers his in the burgeoning Bleak Annals. And Garrick’s is placed to catch his eye on the outskirts of the Garbage Pit.

Obviously, I’ve decided to place the text of each letter in one post rather than make four separate posts. Find each in the appropriately marked spoiler below.

Alice

Jack

Joseph

Garrick

Last, but not least, a file containing copies of all the letters is left for Regent Gilroy just inside the entrance to the dark Dark Temple, complete with a personalized note affixed.

Regent Gilroy

To avoid confusion, and to simplify things, I think it would be best if the “Yes” or “No” responses be posted as a reply here. Of course, if further discussion is needed by your character, have them contact Cross accordingly!

2. Likes , Parable, Kelreth, West liked this post
    Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

My Sheriff,

I see no changes being needed. I'll inform you if I need further assistance. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    KG
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

4. Likes unlimited sink liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

Reading through the letter, Joseph found himself smiling to himself. As he tore the paper into smaller and smaller pieces before letting it turn to mush in a cup of dirty water he pulled out his phone and sent Cross a simple text saying only, "Yes."

A
    AnoncameaSpider

I tear the paper into teeny tiny pieces and leave the remains to gather dust upon my work bench in my sepulcher locked away securely. I pull out my phone, and after a frown and a walk up to the surface haven send a text back.

Yes. Further suggestion; Who's the doorman? Houses...design...might make it difficult to spot off the bat, and it's good to have someone look everyone over as they enter. We don't have the security like the night clubs bouncers for that kind of thing.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

After finding and reading the note, Alice tore it up into teeny tiny pieces, before letting them fall into one of the flames that was her duty to keep alight in the Caldarium. She watches the itty bitty pieces turn into ash before reaching for her phone, she quickly types out her positive response to Robert's request.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

8. Likes unlimited sink liked this post

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

The speed and content of their responses is pleasing to Cross. It's moments like these that he's proud of his particular Family, despite their well-deserved reputation. The only one left to reply is Garrick, but the white-eyed haunt still has plenty of time.

Quickly, he taps out a response to Jack:

Understand the concern about difficulty finding the location. Still, it's between security and convenience. I'm inclined to choose the former. If you have concerns or another idea on that front, I'd run it by KG. As for their belongings, I'll be collecting those as they make their way down. Good looking out.

A
    AnoncameaSpider

Do you want the Big Boss running around looking for the party in our neighborhood? Otherwise we will need a door man. Sorry to bother you, Cross sent me over you're way when I brought up the need.

Kenneth Gilroy

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

It's not the Prince's reaction that worries Garrick, the man owns the town, but the Reeves. She's a bit straight forward. Still, job to do.

Yes

The letter is read again before being dumped into a bucket of water. Garrick pokes at it with a pen through the night slowly turning the piece of nice paper into mush.

12. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Closed Thread