Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Rallying the Troops

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

After sending off a reply to Joseph, Alice fired off a group text to Robert Cross , Jack Carrigan and Garrick Marlon

So the next big party's going to be in the DK. I messaged Joseph and he doesn't have the resources or funds to help with finish off the hall, so I'm asking you guys if one of you (or two of you) could help with the last few touches the hall needs.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, West liked this post
    A
    AnoncameaSpider

I get paid toward the end of the month. Depending on how much's needed I'm always willing to help family and this is definitely a big deal for us Sister. Don't forget about my tools in the basement if they'll help any.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Thanks for the offer, I probably will borrow some of your tools Jack, but the party's scheduled for the July 1.
    And Gilroy wants me to tell him if have the funds a week before that. If not he said he'd take care of it personally.
    Honestly I want us to get our shit together before Gilroy has to step it and fix it for us.

5. Likes West liked this post
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

I can swing it, I'll get the resources together. Also do we need to decorate anywhere else for this?

7. Likes , West liked this post

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Tapped out on resources. But if you need any heavy lifting done / any other support, let me know. Talk soon.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Thanks a bunch Garrick!
    I think everything just needs a good cleaning, but for other decorations, I'm not sure KG only talked about the hall.

It's all good Robert. And I'll be sure to keep you in the loop if anything is needed.

Closed Thread