Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Alice to Greenberg

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

So if you haven't heard, Mister Clarke want us to host the next party in the DK. Only the hall isn't up to snuff, and Gilroy wants to really wow everyone with a grand unveiling. Would be be able to assist me in completing the work?
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

M
    Matrixchild

Unfortunately I do not have the funds or resources at the moment to expand the hall, but hopefully I will before the anticipated date. My deepest apologies.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

That is completely understandable. Unfortunately from my understanding both Mister Clarke and Gilroy have set the date for the party for the first of July. To have everything ready before then puts us in a bind. I'll contact the others to see if they can manage the resources, and man power to complete the hall before then.

M
    Matrixchild

I'm sorry to hear that. I truly wish there was a way for me to assist in time. I wish you good luck in your search for resources.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Thank you, and there is still a lot to do to liven up the DK, both the main floor and the basement, hopefully we can work other project in the near future.

Closed Thread