Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Cross cringes as the device crunches under Konrad's shoe. There goes that lead...

He hops down from the cargo space of the van to stand beside Roth. "Well, no one's going to be following you now..." He eyes the Savage, trying to gauge how this set-back is impacting his partner's already black mood.

Not wanting to stare, he bends down and begins collecting the pieces. Maybe they can still extract some information from what's left of the tracker. When he's gathered it all up, he walks it over and sets it just inside the cargo space of the van before turning back to face Roth.

"So what now?" Cross is pretty sure he knows the answer: get the hell out of here without being followed, regroup, and meet with the Reeve. Nonetheless, he waits to see what Konrad has to say.

2. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

There's a broken green circuit board, some wires, and a tiny hard drive bent in the ruined shell. It's pretty obvious Konrad just made some digital trash.

The battery might still work, though. For... something.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad rubs his hand on the back of his neck, tracing his hand to his chin against the scruff. "Guess that's it. We head out and plan our next move with the Reeve. I'll give you a call after I get in touch with the Reeve. If you don't hear from me...well, you'll have to get in touch with her yourself."

The Savage closes up the back of the van and then walks around to the front before looking back to Cross. "Good luck on the roads tonight."

Good to wrap? Konrad will try to take a roundabout route back to his Haven to shake any tails.

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Cross gives Konrad a nod of understanding when he describes the course of action. Before he can move to close up his van, Cross puts a hand on the Savage's shoulder. It's an intimate gesture, but not out of line given that he's just spent who knows how long lying on top of the guy. "Listen Konrad. People have gotten out of tougher spots. Just keep your head down and keep moving forward. There's nothing else to do. I'll help in every way I can." He says all this while looking Roth in the eye, unblinking. It's obvious he means every word. Cross is not sure how reassuring he sounds, but he's giving Konrad the advice he'd tell himself in the same situation. There's no point in giving up. Not until you're ash.

Cross removes his hand and lets Roth go about his business. When he's wished good luck, he returns it, "You too man. Call me." And then walks to his own vehicle. It's going to be a long night of driving in circles around the city, watching his back.

Good to wrap as well! Thanks for the fun!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Great Scene!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread