THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

(Malling at Arden Fair)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

One of the more popular shopping centers of Sacramento rests outside of the downtown area, Arden Fair Mall. Playing host to Macy's, JCPenny, Nordstrom, and Sears, Konrad figures it will meet all the needs of this evening's company. The only problem is they've only got an hour until the place closes. Konrad explained to Madison Faye over the phone that he just can't get off work any earlier and they'll just have to make due with the time they have. If she and Alice Hart can't find what they're looking for, they can all just come again another night.

Such was the problem of a Kindred's daysleep.

Having planned to meet at the front entrance, Konrad waits for Madison and Alice to arrive wearing a lightweight sports coat over t-shirt, mixing casual with looking good. He'd promised to treat the ladies on their shopping spree. Hopefully they wouldn't break the bank. Mostly they just needed to find an outfit for Alice so they can take her clubbing as planned.

-1 Vitae for Blush

2. Likes Orianna, liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Wearing a petal pink blouse and another printed skirt, though it's design is probably a prime example to her having no clear idea what to wear while clubbing theme she had going on.

Sucked that they'd only have an hour or so to shop. She'd been trying to get together with someone to shop since she'd stumbled on to Brittany, Vivian and that other chick at the Shady Lady Saloon. Though shopping with the Priscus of the Savages, and a kine women she'd met in a bar was a bit weird. Weirder still was that Konrad offered his wallet to pay for this hour long trip. Maybe that's why he'd waited to offer something like this until it was spring where the days were longer, so whichever women he'd asked, couldn't spend all of his cash before the store closed.

Catching sight of the savage, Alice was glad that it looked like she was the first one to make an appearance when the Wraith uncoiled, leaving it's icy trail along her spine a hissing whisper urging her to run. But Konrad and his Beast were a familiar thing now, so with practice Alice thawed the icy trail, and forced the Wraith back to sleep.

"Hello Konrad." Alice greeted. "And thanks." she offered, knowing she'd be thanking him and Madison both before the evening was done.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes Vassagon liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Shopping. It could be a fun way to spend an evening, depending on company and what you were looking for. The time constraint of the night wasn’t a worry to her, if they found something great, if not, well, they’d see then. She was fairly easy to please with clothes, willing to try an style at least once, and twice if it drew the right attention.

With the days and nights warming up, she went with an old, but comfy, pair of leather shorts with a white tank top. Cute little booties encased her feet while her long hair was flowing down her back. When one knows they have great legs, they show em off. And she wasn’t sure if she had worn shorts around Konrad yet, bonus! He intrigued her.

Pulling the GTO into a parking space, she makes her way over to her two partners in tonights fun. Smiling as she gets close,

“Hey!” she greets. She sees Alice in another printed skirt, she def has style she preferred. Faye silently hopes he finds her something she is comfortable in. And Konrad, while, he had that casual, yet sexy thing going. And if her gaze lingered too long, eh, whatever. "Alice, another amazing skirt! You are def going to have to show me the website where you find those!" she exlaimed.

“This is going to be fun!” mischief in her blue eyes.

6. Likes , Vassagon, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad grins as each lady arrives in turn. The entryway lights reflecting off Alice's skin,Madison's tank top and their blonde hair like beacons. "Hello, lovely ladies," Konrad starts in, sizing them up greedily. There's no sense hiding his enjoyment in keeping the company of not one, but two fine-looking women. Albeit one a blood-pumping meal and the other a blood-sucking predator like himself. But when you get past all that it's just a boy and two girls.

Alice's initial gratitude earns a carefree shrug from him. "Hey, my pleasure. If we're going to hit the clubs then you'll be happy to look the part. Though I'm lovin' the floral pink you've got going on there. Like a budding flower, yeah?" He looks to Madison, sure she'd agree.

"But it's good to see those gams again. So, where should we start? They've got a Charlotte Russe, I've seen. Or we could just hit Macy's. Might just have time for one, but we'll see how we do before they kick us out."

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice didn't have to wait long for the lovely blond to join them. "Hi." Alice greets, "Thanks. And sure. I could write it down or text you the site address." At least it seemed that her skirt was a hit, even Konrad seemed to like it. Though the way his eyes traveled up and down her form seemed...weird. Surly it he wasn't checking her out. It must be how close she was to Madison, and she was confusing the look. Yes, that must be it. She couldn't think of any other reason why it wouldn't be.

"Madison, your outfit's great too!" she complemented. "I don't think I could pull it off."

"Thanks," she says once more to Konrad, "I got it 'cause I liked it..." there wasn't any greater reason. But maybe she was thinking to hard on what the gangrel's words meant.

Alice shrugs, "I do most of my shopping online...I wouldn't know the first place to go." She says, leaving the decision up to the kine women both she, and Konrad seemed fascinated by.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye nods her head in agreement, budding flower wasn’t exactly how she’d word it, but she agreed with where he was going.

“Thanks!” replies the Enchantress, “And you should give yourself more credit. It all depends on the color, but I have a feeling you could pull it off.” Which she thinks is true. The white would be too much with the pale woman’s skin, but another color would work. “Not sure which color, but I’m sure we could find something that would bring out your amazing eyes!” she’d kill to have purple eyes that was just way too cool.

When Konrad mentions her legs, she pivots one with a grin.

“Well, the thing with chain stores is the selection is small. Though you do get lucky sometimes.” Emphasis on sometimes. Plus a lot of people shopped chain stores. “I’d say we try our luck with Charlotte Russe. Can’t say I’ve been there, so not sure what they have.” Online sounded like fun too, but something told her Konrad was looking forward to have two beautiful woman model clothes he picked out. A thought that brought a secretive, coy smile to her face.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Alright then," agrees Konrad as he opens one of the mall entrance doors for the ladies. The Kine/Sleeper bodies that move about them seem to be fairly thinned out at this late hour. Many are heading out even as they enter. A fixture juts out of the floor in their path with a backlit map of the mall's layout. It only takes a moment to determine their route to the women's clothing store.

As they walk, Konrad remarks to Alice. "So the idea of clubbing is to just go out on the town and have a good time. Enjoy the music and show off the goods. They're good places if you're going for a hook up. Or it's just a place to enjoy the energy and atmosphere, like."

He turns to Madison. "Or just nice to go out with friends," he says with a wink. "It loosens you up, helps with confidence and what have you." Though Konrad's not sure if Alice has any issues with confidence behind that doll-like demeanor. With her unusual appearance though, he understands why she'd refrain from making a public spectacle of herself, and why she'd restrict her shopping to the internet.

Once they reach the store front, they can see a few clothing items featured in the display. "Might be good to pick something outside your comfort zone. You know, show a little skin. For confidence." He smirks at the idea. As if that were his reasoning behind the suggestion.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

'Dose Madison actually like my weird eye color?' Alice asks herself. Looking at the blond for a moment, she shrugs internally, they were better then having the normally thought of red eyes that come with the albino package. "Sure color. I don't really like bright colors...I tend to stick with black and whites, or pastels...but this is a learning experience right?" Alice was still unsure over how this shopping spree was going to go.

Her lips tug upward at Konrad's and Madison's flirting.

Then Alice is nodding at the blond's greater shopping in person experience, as Madison picks the store.

Then Konrad's opening the door to the mall for them and Alice wonders if he's being polite or if it's some holdover from whenever the hell he was human. Her musing is cut short when Alice hears Konrad's voice explaining exactly just what she's getting into. Which is waay farther from her comfortable night of reading, or now fixing this or that at the Necropolis.

"Ri~ght." Alice draws out, taking her eyes from the display. "For concordance." she finishes in a deadpans, not believing him for a second. But then again, he might just have a point. Not in her needed to show skin to gain a bit of confidence, but in that doing something outside of her comfort zone might help.

With that in mind she flashes her two companion's a grin, and heads inside.

"So...what should we start with?" Alice asks, once the others draw near once more. "Take a tour around and see what catches our eye? Or...?"

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

A mischievous look passes over Konrad as he regards Alice.

"I've got an idea. How about we each pick an outfit for you to try on. You see how you like it and we see how it looks on you and we yay or nay it. Three yays is a keeper. And then we do the same for Maddy." His eyes move to the tall blonde to see how she likes the idea.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She flashes Konrad a smile of thanks as he holds the door for them. Always nice to see guys still did that.

Couldn’t really argue with his run down of clubbing, pretty much nailed all the important parts.

“You’d be surprised how empowering it can be to step out of your comfort zone. And life's too short not to have a little fun.” She adds with a grin.

Then Konrad seems to change the plan, a sly smile replaces the grin,

“Well then. I think I’ll keep my tips and tricks about where to start to myself for now. But I’m game if it’s ok with Alice.” It didn’t sound like a competition, but to the Enchantress, it was game on. The tempting idea of shifting the odds in her favor popped up in her head, but she decides against it. Wasn’t really fair using magic against Konrad and Alice, not being mages and all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread