Ended
Watch

Fisher calls Avis

THREADID

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

After receiving the contact information from the Herald, Fisher decided it was time to see how about setting up a meeting her new boss.

**Ring**

Cayce , Avis

2. Likes West liked this post
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Mmmhmm," came the quiet reply as the line was picked up. In the background there was the faint sound of resonant, deep thrumming...

...almost like a Bass.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

"Hi, I got your number from a mutual acquaintance of ours. I'm new to the city and you're my section head. I'm calling to set up a meeting, at your convenience, if you desire it."

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Well. You're polite," the young woman's voice responded over the phone line, the hint of a scratch in the throat lingering in the words.

"Sure, we can meet. Tomorrow. Eighteen forty five. Bring your bags if you don't have a place already. Address is **** ******** Street."

"Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Closed Thread