Watch

Konrad/Kenneth Status Update

THREADID
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

He had yet to hear back from Kenneth and the results of his return to the scene of the crime. Feeling antsy, he dials up the Nosferatu Priscus, hoping to hear some good news.

Ring Ring...

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

The buzzing voice of Gilroy came across the speaker.

"Doctor Gilroy speaking."
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Evening, Doctor. It's Konrad," greets Konrad over the line. "I'm just calling to check up on your results from the other night. Just so I know what steps we need to take next."

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth had been dreading this call but there was no putting it off any further.

"The guard that was attacked died." Voice deliberately neutral. "Rahyna was there as a witness telling how the executive was the one who was a part of the hit and run. And," the bad news "I was spotted unfortunately, though I think I was able to brush it off as just being a gawker. Whatever the case, I'm pretty sure she will recognize me if we meet again."
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

There's a pause on the line as Konrad begins processing the information. It's a rather straightforward answer for an unsecured channel, but nothing that would aggravate the Masquerade further. "Guess we'll have to settle on Plan B. I've acquired someone in my employment that might be able to help. I'm planning on heading back there with them to see what can be done. I have a lead on another possible source too to help with the footage. I'll touch base with Katya and see if she's gotten a hold of Miss Cooper."

It's been two weeks since that night and there's no doubt in Konrad's mind that investigations are underway. The Masquerade-breaking footage is more than likely behind lock and key as police evidence. The best Konrad can do is target the Raging Wire's copy of the footage until he can get someone on the inside.

Kenneth Gilroy
    Donovan
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Donovan

Kenneth Gilroy
    The High Worm

"I'll make sure I"m available if you need me." Hopefully the next break in wouldn't end in disaster.

"Have you spoken with Sterling yet?" he asked a little hesitantly. He had noticed the Konrad had left her name off of the people he planned to contact. The Reeve was bound to find out eventually. Kenneth was of the opinion that the sooner the better. Made it look like there was less to hide.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Not me, no." Another silence, awkward as they likely both knew the consequences of such a conversation.

"Err, anyways. I'll get in touch with you later. Night."

The line disconnects as Konrad ends the call.

8. Likes West liked this post
Closed Thread