Watch

Konrad calling the Reeve

THREADID
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Since he offered to, Konrad gives the Reeve's phone a ring. Alice didn't seem up for it and who knew when Garrick would get around to telling her about the sanctuary they'd found. But this way at least, Konrad could spin it to take credit for the find.

Ring Ring...

2. Likes Kelreth, Yumyumcrow liked this post

"Ah, Konrad," came the Reeve's deceptively cultured voice over the line. "This is not a pleasure call, I assume?"

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Even when it's business, it's pleasure," answers Konrad with more mirth than intended. "But this is concerning a security matter. Garrick and Alice Hart are involved. No emergency, but it's something you should be aware of. I'd just like to schedule an appointment when you're able."

PRE

"As my office happens to be undergoing some repairs at the moment, why don't I meet you at the location of your choosing," Josephine replied after some time. "I can easily move a few things aside in my schedule for you. You're not the only one, as it happens, to find such conversations pleasurable."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad pauses for a moment, letting a humming "Hmm..." trail out over the line as he thinks on a suitable location to bring the Unconquered. The Sterling Hotel wouldn't be appropriate, despite the namesake. That left his office at the Port.

"There's a warehouse at the Port of Sacramento that I oversee. I can arrange a private meeting for the four of us there. Meet me at the gate on Industrial Boulevard and I'll buzz us through. If that works for you."

"Excellent. I shall meet you there. Until then, Konrad."

The line was cut.

Link me?

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Closed Thread