Watch

Herald, is there a Herald in the house?

THREADID

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

The young woman sat on the tail gate of her truck, feet dangling and swinging lazily, as she flipped through her phone's contact list. Finding one of the few contacts she had in the area, Fisher pressed the make call button as she hoped the call would go through.

*ring*
    alias-of-a-girl

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

There was a moment, after the phone picked up, where Fisher could hear the low hum of a dozen conversations going on in the background. A split-second later, the sound grew muffled and Varyx's voice came over the line. "Hello?"

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Upon hearing the talk in the background of the line her swinging feet stopped. Oh crud, she sounds busy...

"Hi, you don't know me, but a friend of mine gave me this number so that I can connect with some of the local talent."
    Her smooth friendly voice halted abruptly as she bit her lower lip gently for a view brief seconds before continuing, "Did i reach you at a bad time? I can call back and set up an appointment later if it is."

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Varyx laughed softly. "Oh no, it's not a bad time, not at all! Hmm. There's a coffeehouse downtown, Insight, if you'd be interested in meeting me there. Or are you more of the bar type?"

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Releasing an inaudible sigh of relief her feet began swinging once again at the woman's tone. "Coffee's fine," Fisher began chuckling, "I'm going to run into trouble if I start drinking without picking out a place to stay first."

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

+2
    SL
    PRE

Oh my. The new mage was calling up the Herald before she even found herself a place to stay?

"Well then, how about this afternoon? Say, 4pm?"

I'll get a thread up!

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

"I'll see you then, and thanks." Fisher will hang up the phone unless it is clear something further is required.

Closed Thread