Lynn to Coco

THREADID

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Leaning back in her chair after her meeting with Daisy, Lynn tapped out a quick text to her Advocate.

Recent discussions have brought up the idea of finding an old building and rehabbing it into studio space to rent out as a project for the Court. Any member of the Court would be able to reserve a space for their own projects just by asking. I know of at least one building with sufficient space that you could turn it into a dance studio; or some place to teach/receive sword lessons. Would this be something you would be interested in?

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Sounds delightful! I do believe I could invest in such a space. Though I'm curious, would this be the only space our court invested in, or were there others?
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Lynn Mills

The space I'm thinking of is actually an old school. The classrooms could be partitioned into studios of various types and the gym would be the space turned into the dance/dojo area. So, it would be one location but would hopefully offer multiple services.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Fascinating! You planning to build a sound studio in the music room?
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

That would certainly be a goal, but it would take a while to get all the equipment together. The other spaces will probably be easier to put together first. If you wouldn't mind putting together a list of specifications that a dojo might need - rough idea of space, equipment, lockers, act. I would appreciate it. I'd like to know that sort of thing before I start looking at spaces.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Well, for one, we would never call it a dojo. Ever. It would be a Salle d'Armes if it were to be anything at all. And it would be my pleasure to put together a list, though I love the idea of the space being open for dance as well as fencing. I'll get the list to you soon. And let me know if you'd like assistance with the sound studio. My offer is still open...

Closed Thread