Ended
Watch
61 - 67
DISPLAYED
Electric Fairyland Opening

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)
    Duration: Year and a Day

PRE

“Yeah, seems nice enough. The owner at least doesn’t seem the least bit Lost, despite this being opening night.” And considering that half the bar was Freehold affiliated, it was probably safe to say the place was not a loyalist spot. Although since the courts didn’t own it, it would probably be wise to advise anyone how gave patronage to go with a buddy in case any Privateers did decide to stake out the bar.

“Always willing to help drown sorrows and inhibitions,” he replied to Coco. Especially since by doing that, I can keep an eye on who drinks how much. Make sure they stay safe doing it. At least it seemed that she hadn’t taken his declaration the wrong way. “Assuming of course, someone isn’t faster on the draw of picking up the check.” This wasn’t just about free drinks after all. Playful though it might be, this was still a battle of cordiality. He wasn’t going to let her surrender so easily.

“Once a month?” Daniel considered. He wasn’t sure he’d be able to hold himself to such an arrangement. He was a Winter, Ranger, and Spy. He was loath to bide bind himself, even for one day a month. He had a lot of responsibilities, not too mention his mortal 'job'. If Coco decide to enforce the statement as a pledge... However, he remind himself what he was working toward. A place to call home. “Sure, we can give it a try for the Summer. See how it goes.” If nothing else, Spring and Summer were the times to be reckless. Might as well see where this went.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

2. Likes liked this post
    L

Oh...that conversation.

Well, he probably would be thinking about it on the way home now. "If I'm lucky, I suspect, we'll have that conversation before dinner." He let his hand rest on the small of her back as she turned to leave, fingertips drumming against it much the same as hers had drummed against his earlier in the night. "And maybe continue it afterwards." Falling in love with a beast was one way for a courtier of the Leaden Mirror to make it through Spring, he supposed.

And with his motley apparently getting ready to leave he slid from the barstool to his feet. He was ready to head out as well. Though he'd have to wander back here sometime and examine the decor a bit more carefully, he supposed. The intertwined symbols of faerie, the occult, and ancient mythology could be very intriguing to someone with both the knowledge of and connection to them that he did.

That and he still hadn't found another bar in the area to frequent after Harry's had closed.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice snorts out a laugh at Konrad's mock apology. Then her head tilts, her ghostly locks tickling her shoulders, "I uh...like printed skirts." she says, looking down at the butterflies covering her legs. She's sure that Konrad had noticed her preference, nearly every time they've seen each other she'd been wearing one. "But yeah. Shopping would be fun...question mark..." she says slowing, confused by the gangrel's words. Surly they were meant for the flame-licked blond, and not the broken doll Konrad knows her to be.

But there was this to consider...did he meant it? Or were they just words?

"Sure. An educational experience." Alice echoed, when you had foreverish unlife sure was full of them. "Plus fun. Should be uh..fun." she finishes with a shrug.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

5. Likes Vassagon liked this post
    S
    Sasha

L'aire waved back to Terri Nutkins and Rick Pereg with a giggle. The two had seemed to be very lovey-dovey that evening and interrupting wouldn't be a good idea. But, before she left, she paused and waved to Daniel Leto , who also seemed engaged in a conversation.

With the prospect of delicious coffee and a Tarot card reading, the Onyx Dancer gracefully whisked her way from the new and strange tavern with little thought that it was a threat, for now at least.

L'aire exits scene
    This hits the month mark tomorrow folks.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Less than anything, now that was an interesting comment. She hadn’t really been able to get a read of him, which was unusual for her. There was the chance he was gay, but she didn’t get that vibe either.

A coy smile spread across her lips before she replied, looking to Alice, “Printed skirts are great! You’d be surprised what you can find with prints perfect for clubbing!” she exclaimed. When it sounded like she agreed, Faye clips her hands once in excitement, “This is going to be so much fun Alice! And….” She says, turning playful once again, “Maybe Konrad here will play along and allow us to pick out something for him to wear…” her words trailing off. “Fair is fair.”

She downs the remainder of her drink before turning back to her company for the evening, “But alas….the night is late. And if I stay later, I’ll keep drinking and then need a cab.” She hated those things.

“Here is my number Alice, I look forward to talking with you more.” She flashed her a friendly smile, “Konrad, you already have my number, so don’t be a stranger, pretty sure I owe you a drink.”

Unless stopped, Faye exits

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Fair is fair. I'm looking forward to it," answers Konrad with a wave to the departing Madison, wondering if he'll ever bring himself to sink his fangs in that stunning woman.

Turning to Alice, Konrad smiles pleasantly to the Kindred woman, letting a pause of silence stretch out between them before saying, "I know what Gilroy might say about fraternizing, but I won't tell if you won't." He winks, his tone suggestive, just vague enough to hint at his intentions without endangering them.

"Let me know when you and Maddy plan a date, would you? Be seeing you, Alice." He gives a lazy two-fingered salute to the albino Haunt before taking a step back from the bar and turning to leave. Already his stomach is beginning to protest at the body of liquid it holds, and the effects of his Blush are due to fade. It is time to leave.

He'd seen the newest venue in town which had a popular opening night. Now he could recommend it and maintain that he's up-to-date on all the hot spots in the city. Shame it's too close to the Rack to feed from.

Konrad also exits the scene

S
    Saeyer

"That sounds beautiful, I'd love to see your work sometime." Daisy's sculptures sounded interesting, and something perhaps her fellow Lost could see familiar imagery in. Or perhaps the creatures she created were entirely new, injecting some wonder back into the possibilities and idea of the Hedge.

Coco's suggestion of a regular get-together was appealing, something Ava missed. Her noodle-and-beer tradition with Ramona was great, but there was always room for more. "Let's do it! Once a month seems doable; maybe it can be a rotating crew, a blanket invitation and everyone who can shows up, and those who can't come next month?" A brief glance was spared for Daniel. "We have time to figure out what we'd like to do..." And they did, plenty of time to finish their drinks, figure out if anyone was going to fight Daniel for the tab, and head off into the evening.

The remaining Lost cycle out at their own pace

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread