DISPLAYED
Electric Fairyland Opening

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley hurls an appreciative glance to the new addition at the bar, the kind that his assistant follows up on. After that, the Enchanter Barman takes stock, eyes darting around his little kingdom. He knew that bars were magical places, but it seemed his bar had picked up a few tricks, seemingly able to accommodate so many people in one space.

Sasha. It was Sasha, right? Sasha called his attention and his eyes mischievously fell back on the dancer. A smile pulled at his face. "I do! I do, don't I? We'll have to arrange a date. Or something. Maybe I could pop over to the shop?"

Too late, he noticed the unintentional twist he'd planted in his words. Thankfully, a powerfully built woman in a light, flowing, skirt came to rescue.

"Ah ha! Someone who appreciates beer!" He moved, collected the drink and planted it in front of Ramona Bohannon InvertedMonkey . "Is that going on the tab, too?" Guileless and lacking in caution - Crowley didn't have a manipulative bone in his body.

Man, this was going to be some tab.

"You certainly know people," he commented to Sasha as he slid back over. His posture shifted as he watched the modest stage. The next set was up: celtic folk music from a young band. He beamed. Another unique voice; another legend about to begin.

"What do you get up to when you're not dropping into the best bookstore in town?" At last, a gap in the frantic flow. A chance for a conversation.

Daniel Leto

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice was glad that she'd arrived when she had. With the crowd the tavern was pulling in, if Alice had come in later, she might not have even gotten a spot at all!

"Oh! I can't remember off hand, but I couldn't send you the link if I remember." Alice says, hoping for a chance to stay in contact with the lovely blond.

"Traveling circus?" Alice asks, then Madison corrects the savage, "Ren fairs? What that's like?" The doll asks, genuinely curios, but her Curse plays up. Making it seem as if she was asking to ask - to fill the silence.

"Oh? Is that right?" Alice asks, eyeing her two companions, "I've never really been clubbing..." the haunt admits.

Alice wants to smack herself, when Konrad does the introductions. She'd forgotten to introduce herself! But her curiosity grew as he introduced her as 'a friend of a business partner of mine', who did he mean? There were many that could meet that criteria.

"Nice to meet you too Madison!"

"Harley Quinn huh?" the Clown price of Crime's right hand gal was always her favorite. "Wouldn't mind a chance to cosplay! Brittany, and I talked once, about me maybe being Duela Dent."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

3. Bump Orianna "Bump" this post
    S
    Saeyer

"Thanks, Daniel! That's very generous of you." Interesting, for him to buying so generously, but it allowed them all to drink with only one name attached to it, so that was nice. Whatever his intent, Ava wasn't about to turn him down; she could always return the favor later.

Coco's wave drew her gaze, and the mixture of pleasant surprise and slight trepidation that usually followed the Wasp's arrival in a social setting flooded her. Between L'aire's continuing conversation with the barman and Ramona's discussion with Terri, seeing Coco with her arm around the waist of a woman she couldn't quite place was most tantalizing. "Gin and tonic, please," she said to Saul whenever he had a moment. First things first.

Once the cool glass was in her hand, Ava slipped around to Daniel's other side to be closer to Coco and her companion. "Hey, you look great!" It was a sincere compliment to the Fairest, but also dipped into the Nix's concerns about a certain lack of habitual flamboyance in Coco's recent wardrobe choices. "I'm Ava," she said, holding out a bony hand to Daisy, "I don't think we've met? I'm a friend of Coco's." The longer Ava looked at her, the more passingly familiar she seemed, but it didn't hurt to ask. "What do you think so far?" A small gesture encompassed the room, clarifying her question.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad's Beast groans at the arrival of another predator, a single slender figure within the swelling crowd. The building fury causes his attention to lapse on the conversation as he turns to look at the magnetic beauty. He remembers seeing her at Court but couldn't recall ever seeing her before, this appointed Priscus of Lords.

To his surprise she nods to him, likely responding to his own Beast. He returns the nod, an exchange of respect between equal ranks.

He blinks away the distraction and looks back to Madison with a smirk as if he'd been paying attention. "Hmm, ah yeah, the business. We'll it's just a boring shipping company, but I still broker transactions on the side. It sure pays well though." Especially off the books. The IRS would likely have a field day if they got wind of his Black Market income.

To Alice he says, "Never been clubbing? Now that is a cry and shame, darlin'. You need to get out more and see the night life before those classes and exams take up all your time. I bet Maddy and I could take you out to a dance club sometime if you're up for it. How about it, Maddy? Are you down for that?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A dazzling smile spread across her lips, “That would be great! Here’s my number and e-mail.” She provides Alice with the information.

Faye’s not one to pass judgement on someone, even if the question seemed off. “Getting to travel the states and wow audiences with my craft is beyond amazing! But truth be told, it gets lonely and at some point you long for a,” she holds up her hands, making quotations in the air, “ ‘normal’ life. Then what is really normal anyways?” she asks with a laugh.

“It was Halloween and the costume was too fun to pass up! You should def cosplay!! That’s the other fun part of working Ren Faires and conventions, the chance to always dress up! If you ever decide to cosplay, please call me, I’ll join you!” she wasn’t sure who the character was that Alice mentioned, she wasn’t up to date on characters. Only recently dipping her toe back in the comic pool.

Didn’t sound like exciting work, but he was excited and proud about it. “That’s great! We’ll have to go out and celebrate sometime.” She offers, her tone a little flirty.

“Oh, you know I’m in! You’d be surprised how good of a dancer Konrad here is.” She says with a playful smile.

7. Likes Vassagon liked this post

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Warmth flooded the fawn at the sight of Coco's shining grin, and as the wasp drew her into a light embrace, Daisy couldn't help the silly smile that appeared. It was more the simply pleasant to see how much her presence could bring joy to someone else. Flushing becomingly, the fawn leaned upward to meet her lips to Coco's in a welcome, but chaste kiss.

"I fear, that whatever your might see of me, pales in comparison to yourself," Daisy returns, a corner of her mind wondering if her date were complementing her dress, or as she appeared now, with her form echoing of what could have been.

"I know your tastes is fine indeed, I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you've chosen." Daisy spoke, leaning into Coco's side. Well, if Coco were to let her arm linger, Daisy wasn't one to simply stand there when such a delight allows her into her person space. "Oh is that so?" a laugh brakes escapes her as she follows Coco's faux fierce look towards the blond. Daisy couldn't place him immediately, due to his mask, but as her dark eyes searched for more recognizable features, she thought she might have seen the man at the Spring Coronation.

"A fine opportunity indeed." but it seems, like they wouldn't need to venture through the growing crowd as Ava meets them where they stood. Daisy tilts a head, while she'd seen the new Autumn Queen at a distance, her teeth sharper then Sly's by far, it was a little strange to see her now, with her own guise of humanity strengthened. "Hello, Ava. I'm Daisy. The crazy cat lady." she laughs, though Sly was most deffinatly not around. She'd bribed him with catnip, so he'd not follow her to the pub tonight. "I'm a member of Coco's club." it might be a bit catty of the women, but she really didn't want to say 'Lynn's Club'. "As to what I think?" Daisy let the thought tumble around her mind, was it a security question. With how incandescently truthful, this tavern seemed to the Artist, how it resonated with fae touches, it might have been. "It's lovely!" she answers, "A lot of time and effort must have went into it's construction to make the decor just so!"

L

Rick tilts his head slightly as the notepad is passed to Terri, catching sight of the designs within. Metalwork, it seemed. The kind of thing she'd have likely gone to Marcus for if he was still around. He did miss his old friend...hopefully the Metalflesh would find himself in Sacramento again sooner rather than later.

"Those look like some nice designs. And speaking of designs," his gaze slipped from the Stonebones back to the Steepscrambler, "Looks like you have one you're working on?"

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)
    Duration: Year and a Day

PRE

Daniel gave a kind understanding smile when he saw her confused eyes. Was she really that bad at impromptu lies? A strange combination for a Winter Fairest, but then you couldn’t define people by stereotypes. If she was this serious and confused by a little misdirection, it would be a bad to continue. Misunderstandings could arise.

“Part of the same club,” he clarified, raising his glass of water.

“You’ll loss,” he called over to Coco’s challenge with a serious tone in his voice but a grin on his face “You can’t hope to fight Midwestern hospitality.”

Daniel let the others talk, calmly sipping his ice water. He was pretty sure now that the bartender wasn’t a threat. Slightly insane, but the Darkling wasn’t getting dark intent from his expressions and movements. And given that he was already established as someone some of the Freeholders knew, probably not a Changeling either. That could all still be wrong, but gut instinct said otherwise. For now he turned his attention the other patrons. Even if the owner wasn’t a Loyalist, the place’s theme still might attract that sort of crowd.

He was also mentally ticking off and remembering who ordered what drink. He wasn’t worried about not being able to pay (unless they somehow broke a $1000) but he did want to make sure no one was getting too trashed. Or if they were that they would be watched over. Make sure no one stumbled down some dark alley to be snatched up by the darkness. That included the other main group that seemed to be talking about Ren Faires and Halloween and Cosplay. It did have a slight sound of double talk but none that he recognized.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

11. Likes Pixie Styx, Cayce liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Even without a drink in hand Coco felt herself being swept along by the energy of the evening, the spirit of the bar and her friends as stimulating as the most poignant of champagnes or the most expertly compiled cocktails. Why, the cosmopolitan almost seemed like an afterthought, and as the bartender placed the drinks before her and Daisy, Coco considered perhaps seeing what the evening might be like were she to not have a drink after all.

What would Daniel's Midwestern Hospitality say to that?

You couldn't treat someone to something if they never partook, could you? Though, in fairness, she had already ordered two, so such a maneuver was beyond her now. Certainly, he knew that just as well as she did, that devious little darkling. He also knew that Coco wasn't the sort to ignore a challenge, even if it had been sprung upon her so suddenly.

It was ruthless, really. Perfectly suited to one that hailed to the bite of Winter's wind.

If it were not for Ava's intervention, Coco might have immediately returned Daniel's oh so hospitable advance, though as it was she was drawn back to herself and her date.

"Oh, why thank you, Ava," Coco gushed in response to the Nix's compliment. "Though I must admit, the dress wasn't worn entirely for me." A charming wink was shot in Daisy's direction.

"And it's wonderful to see you! And Ramona, of course, though it seems another redhead has stolen her attention for the moment. Why, it's not just the decor of this bar that's worthy of note, but the patrons, too. I don't think I've seen a room full of such vibrant people in quite some time. Which, makes sense, I believe. What, between places like Nox, Ember, Asylum, or even the one-time Rage, all cater to the usual bouts of alcohol and sex appeal. Which can be compelling, mind you, but there hasn't been a haven for the esoteric and obscure. That is, until now. What does that say about our fair city, do you think?"
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

13. Likes Pixie Styx, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

When Ramona took out the notepad, Terri instantly perked up, her concern about Coco changing to an area she really was passionate about, and even if she wasn’t designing normal, mundane clothing anymore, the stories that go into raiment recipes were still dear to the Beast’s heart.

“Wow, these are amazing,” she replied, eyes taking in all three designs. Hearing Rick’s question, Terri nodded without looking up, still examining the different patterns in each tree-shape. “Mmhmm, well, three different designs actually but with similar motifs. Don’t want to spoil the surprise though,” she added with a soft smile before pointing at the first design, looking at Ramona. “This one, without a doubt. It’s perfect, hun. How long will you need to make them and is there anything I can do to assist?”
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread