DISPLAYED
Electric Fairyland Opening

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

(Imbibe)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

"Thank you, sir," responds Konrad to 'Saul'. The guy seems to own the bar in more ways than one, moving about to each customer with a natural affinity for it. The guy must have a passion for it if he's willing to work behind the counter. Either than or he's poured all his money in the place and can't afford hired help.

He takes a sip from the drink, infusing Vitae into his digestive track to at least swallow the stuff for a while.

Madison's friendly demeanor at least means she remembers him. It hasn't been that long after all. "Ah right, the traveling circus, wasn't it? I guess that's why I haven't seen much of you lately. But if you can tell by the suit, I've been doing very well for myself. I've got my own business and everything now." He glances to Alice at the mention of mingling. "Ah, sorry, I guess I was interrupting." His smile is more teasing than apologetic to the Haunt. "You've got good taste, Alice. Maddy here's quite the party-goer. She'll show you a good time."

He laughs and takes a step back with his drink in hand so he's not blocking their view of each other.

"Madison, this is Alice Hart, a friend of a business partner of mine. Alice, this tall glass of water is Madison, stage performer extraordinaire when she's not raving in her Harley Quinn costume." He winks to Maddy teasingly.

2. Likes , Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“If you remember the site, I’d love to have it so I can see what other awesome clothes they have!” she had never shopped online…the whole moving around thing made it hard.

As Alice tries her beer that Crowley presented to her, Faye scans the club. Which had quickly grown in numbers!

“Looks like tonight was a great time to come out! The place is getting busy!” a wink was offered to Crowley then, who was a natural behind the bar.

Smirking, “Not with the circus anymore, I tend to travel alone and hit up the Ren Faires or conventions. The circus is more…” she pauses, biting her lip, “family friendly.” Parts of her show were sometimes not so family friendly. Plus there was the bad memories attached to the circus.

When he mentions his suit, she reaches out a hand a gently touches his upper arm, totally just feeling the fabric…..maybe. “It’s a nice suit! Great material…looks good on you.” She compliments. “Really? Your own business?! Then congrats are in order!” she says raising her glass to him in a toast. ‘You’ll have to tell me more about it.” She couldn’t quite remember what he did for a living though.

Looking back to Alice, “Defiantly! We’ll have to exchange numbers.” Alice didn’t look very comfortable in the crowd, but maybe she took some time to get used to it.

“Nice to meet you Alice. I wouldn’t call it raving,” she says with a laugh, “I’ve only preformed in that costume once or twice.” The wink was returned.

4. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    L

"Fashionably late...I guess I'll take it." There's a smile at the kiss Terri plants on his cheek, and the arm about her waist. Also a slight shrug about her question of anyone knowing the owner. He didn't even know who...oh, it was the bartender. Well, Rick still didn't know him, he supposed. Though apparently L'aire was at least passingly familiar with him. And Ava, it seemed. Maybe he should've guessed that last bit after L'aire had mentioned book store.

He half turns towards the two sovereigns as they approach, offering a wave with the hand opposite of Terri. "Hey Ava, Ramona, welcome. Don't mind two more at all." A flash of a different shade of red announced the arrival of another Changeling. Though Coco apparently didn't feel the need to cluster up.

And then the owner, Saul, was there. He supposed it wasn't surprising, given appearances, that he might guess Daniel and L'aire were together. Two guys, two girls, one pair of which was obviously together. Double date probably wasn't a bad assumption, even if it did happen to be an incorrect one.

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Feeling a little nostalgic, Daisy decided upon a deep blue cheongsam, with silver-white plum blossom details.

Daisy felt at home, here, in this magnificent tavern, but it's ambiance and decor caused a hit of worry to appear within her onyx eyes, dissipating just as quickly as she caught sight of the Iron Queen. Then she realized that the Winter Queen, and Autumn's was here as well. Were the Wyrd of a different mind, this place would have had a full set, and were this place a trap...her worries disappeared as her eyes caught sight of her date.

Coco truly shone like a star, and her eyes found it hard to remove their gaze from her lean form so she might navigate the crowd. With a sigh, she used mote of glamour to hide away her horns, and hooves. It might make this night easier to deal with. Also now her glazed jade hair didn't couldn't clash with her chosen outfit.

With a smile and a wink, the fawn saunters up to the bar, to claim a space right next to Coco. "Coco! Darling!" Daisy beamed, the cosmopolitans already on their way to the two of them. Her onyx eyes found the other of the Freehold, in a silent question to her date. Would they eventually mingle...or would their night be theirs alone?

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

(-1 Vitae for Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent

Most nights, the idea of visiting a fairy-themed bar wouldn't have been high on Ciara's list of priorities. True, every establishment needed a theme; and the woman had certainly seen worse ideas over the years. A restaurant in New York that sought to mimic the old drive-ins of old, complete with roller-skating waitresses, came to mind. But the mental image that came to mind when the word "fairy" wandered through her mind was ravers with LED wings or Puck from A Midsummer Night's Dream.

But, it was a new club in the city, which was sure to draw a good crowd for opening night. And the thin woman needed to get out and socialize; she was beginning to feel like a shut in after returning to the Domain. So much time had been taken up reestablishing connections and setting up house. Ciara was truly looking forward to letting her hair down for the evening. Which was more figurative than literal tonight...

Her normally long auburn hair was cropped short for the evening, into a thematically appropriate pixie cut. Her outfit had embraced her carefree attitude as well; an open form top that flowed into harem-style pants. A pair of chunky black heels pushed the Ventrue's height well past 6"; their black color matching that of the outfit. It also helps to offset the paleness of her Blushed skin. Fair of complexion even when she was alive, there was only so much magic the stolen essence in her veins could achieve.

The outside of the club was reassuring at least, the black paint of the door was at least a respectable color for an entryway. Red would have been better, but it was a good start. Stepping into the building itself, Ciara has only a few moments to take in the rustic nature of the bar when the familiar prickling sensation travels slowly up her back. She looks around for the source of anger slowly welling up in the pit of her stomach.

Ciara exhales slowly, doing her best to keep her Beast at bay as her eyes finally settle on Konrad and the pair of woman gathered around the Gangrel Priscus. She offers the man a polite nod of recognition, but remains distant. It wouldn't be polite to interrupt him while he was working.

Instead, the finds a seat at the other end of the bar; taking a moment to fully absorb the atmosphere of the bar while waiting for a bar tender to appear to take her order. She's pleasantly surprised to find her misgivings about the theme were unfounded. It exuded a feel equal parts subterranean cave and English pub; and the slim Venture quickly found herself taking a liking to the place.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

When her drink was served, Terri thanked the barman-cum-owner followed swiftly to a thanks to Daniel for getting it, taking a sip as Ava and Ramona joined them by the bar. Holding the drink casually, the Beast found herself perched on one of the nearby stools, crossing her legs and letting her feet dangle, a small victory over gravity’s pull, where she sent a welcoming smile towards the Queens of Autumn and Summer; perhaps moreso to the former. The latter still seemed a little offish and if she’d heard recently spread rumours correctly, Ramona wasn’t one to judge....

Speaking of judging. Terri’s gaze shifted past the group she was with and settled on the other redhead out tonight, finding Coco as Daisy entered the bar and joined the wasp. Terri needed to pull the band-aid off fast, had to bridge the gap that seemed to have formed through time and distance. In truth, Terri had always enjoyed Coco’s company and her honesty in matters. When the Steepscrambler had desired the Autumn Crown, it had been Coco to take up the task of assisting her in succeeding. Why should she take the brunt of Terri’s indiscretion, of her assumption that she deserved it more than anyone else?

So. Band-aid. Terri stirred her drink with the straw and took another sip, her eyes refocusing on Rick and those nearby. Definitely after my drink.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)
    Duration: Year and a Day

PRE

“Hey Rick,” the Gravewight welcomed the Autumn Cleareyes with a calm smile.

“No I’ve never met him before tonight,” he replied to Terri. Though apparently with the arrival of others he had been to Ava’s bookstore at some point in the past. He wasn’t sure how concerning he should find that. It was a small world after all and the Wyrd caused chance meetings and recurrences to make it smaller but it could also mean that Saul had done some scouting of the Freehold before setting up shop.

He certainly didn’t seem to appreciate Daniel, though it was hard to say if that was because the Darkling was male, or had just only ordered water. Seriously though, if that was what was making him upset he should have charged a cover or at least wait till the end of the night to see what the tip was. Daniel had been to places that offered free soda to designated driver to encourage everyone to be safe. The Darkling wasn’t about to indulge the barman’s desire for money out of guilt that he wasn’t paying whiskey. On the other hand, if he suspected Daniel was here to investigate a potential privateering spot the fractured manic grin became a whole lot more dark. The reaction to L’aire doing the same was certainly less. Though that might have been because of the fiver she’d slipped across the bar. Daniel pretended not to notice. He kept his eyes on the crazy looking bartender, trying to get a read on whether the man was just greedy or a potential threat to the changeling community.

I see you Sasha 2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-05-15 18:30:40 Daniel Leto rolls 6 to Wits+Comp (10 Again) 9, 4, 6, 4, 5, 9 2 successes
      I 'see' you too Saul 6 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-05-15 18:34:11 Daniel Leto rolls 7 to Wits+Empathy (10 Again) 10, 10, 8, 10, 10, 1, 3, 4, 4, 5, 10, 4 6 successes

Then Ramona and Ava, and Coco and Daisy arrived. So even more Changelings and leader interested in the bar. All the more reason to find out now if Loyalists lurked in its corners. Daniel smiled and waved to them from the bar. He didn’t even know the Summer Queen owned a dress! Though he noticed it still allowed for freedom of movement.

“And no, the more the merrier. You can put these four on my tab as well,” he said indicating Rick, Ava, Ramona, Coco, and Daisy. Business had been going well lately. He was pretty sure they wouldn’t be able to burn through his ready cash and he couldn’t think of a better way to spend his influx of money on his friends getting drunk. The touch of regret never left his welcoming smile. He’d protect them if he needed to. And if he couldn’t, he’d at least be there for them when they died. Death before recapture.

Though with so many Freeholder, even one of the True Fey showing up might have a run for its money. Daniel silenced that thought before he jinxed anything.

The question of whether he and L’aire were together elicited a half smile. He gave the Winter Queen a glance and a wink before replying “Yeah.”
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

S
    Sasha

Mirroring the Elemental’s comment. “Of course we don’t mind two more. Hey Ramona and Ava.” Her eyes clearly surprised at the skirt on the Ogress. “That’s a cool skirt, flowy.” She grinned softly, but noticed that Terri had suddenly gotten quiet. Entirely unlike her, but she could have been caught up in Rick since her gaze wandered that direction.

The Fairest wondered who the Darkling was trying to impress. It was rather cute, but still strange. There were more of them slowly coming in, and if this Saul guy played his cards right, it could be frequented by their ‘crowd’.

“Yeah...?” Her agreement was more like a question. The Fairest was definitely thrown for a giant loop. Was the Gravewight messing with her? It’s not like he made any of this known before, but she was bad at hint taking.

L’aire turned and gave Daniel a complete look of confusion mixed with a cocked brow over her violet eyes. Maybe he was protecting her. Maybe he was just being cautious. Maybe he should have mentioned he might do that at some point before tonight. And people called women confusing.

The Fairest turned back to the owner and extended her hand quickly to the tattooed man. “Saul, nice to officially hear your name and thank you for the warm welcome. Sasha, and this is Daniel, and my other friends.” She’d introduce the others but a few seemed preoccupied. With a friendly smile, then a thought that suddenly came back from the bookstore. “Hey, I think you still owe me a Tarot card reading sometime.”

Figures, Ramona can't help but think. She likes her nice leather jacket. She likes her t-shirts and what they say about her taste in music. She likes her boots. Of course, no compliments at all when I'm just a big, butch ogre. But the moment I show a shred of femininity... And they wonder why Ramona doesn't like the balls and the formal dinners. Everything will go perfectly, as long as you conform. It's an effort not to dismiss L'aier as hopelessly shallow right then and there. An effort. A reminder of how she tries not to be judgemental, and all the good reasons why. The old refrain, 'We're all mad here.' A softly thought suggestion that leaping to conclusions about people based on one statement is biased and stupid. Ramona manages to contain her reaction to narrowing her eyes at L'aire.

Even that is surely going to be taken as an insult of some sort, so Ramona quickly shifts her gaze to the bartender. "Old Rasputin," she orders, when she gets a chance. Daniel's going to end up with an awful lot of drinks on his cards it seems. She'll have to have a word with the barman about that before the end of the night. Eyes going to the Ranger in question, she doesn't nod to him, but her eyes communicate an awareness, and an appreciation. It's good that he's here. It's good that he's thinking the things he's thinking.

Of course, someone also cried out 'Coco, darling!' Which sent Ramona's attention searching. She does another quick scan of the room, turning slightly, and using reflective surfaces to not make an obvious show of it. Bars tend to be good for that, they usually have a mirror or something in the back. The orange-tufted Wasp is hard to miss, even with her Mask hardened. Well, Coco seems like she's on a date. Probably best not to bother her unless she chooses to be bothered.

She focuses her attention back to the immediate group. Saul seems a little familiar, but he's obviously occupied, with so many people demanding his attention. Including L'aire, which thankfully means Ramona doesn't have to immediately respond to the compliment. Instead, she turns to Terri and Rick. She doesn't really know what to talk about with Rick, but with Terri, a subject quickly comes to mind. She opens her handbag, digging until she produces a small sketchbook. She flips to a page and passes it to Terri, "Some early concepts. See anything you like?"

Early Tree-Engraved Button Concepts

OOC error note

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Obviously, the appeal of a bar that promised the energy, whimsy, and wonder of an electric fairyland had resonated with more than just her that evening, and so Coco decided that she would wait to greet her friends until her date had arrived and so turned her gaze towards the stairwell to the outside. There was some absurd part of her that worried she'd somehow miss Daisy's entrance, and that they would both become lost looking for the other amidst the herd of patrons. Perhaps it was an unconscious vestige of fear inspired by the establishment's name, but nonetheless it was a groundless, for the Wasp's eyes easily caught sight of the beautiful vision in midnight blue and shining silver that soon appeared.

A brilliant grin appeared on the Wasp's lips as Daisy sauntered closer with the advocate's name on her tongue. Coco stepped forward to greet her companion for the evening, arms rising to enfold the shrouded faun in a light embrace and gave her a quick kiss in greeting: on the lips or the cheek, she'd let the tilt of Daisy's head decide.

"You look magnificent," Coco breathed into her companions ear as they found their place at the bar. Sure, there was a part of her that missed the brilliant gold horns perched magnificently atop the artit's head, but it was spectacular to see her companion as she would have been had she not felt the touch of the fae. Even if only for a little bit.

"I hope you don't mind what I ordered for you,"
    she added, giving Daisy her personal space again, though Coco's arm did linger at the other woman's waist. "Though, honestly, it appears that I'm going to have to fight with Daniel over who will be paying for it."

A mock fierce look was throw Daniel's way, though Coco was simply in too good of a mood to hold it long.

"Anyways, based off of the direction of your gaze, I assume you wouldn't be adverse to getting a table with my friends? Honestly, I didn't know that they would be here, but since we all appear to be, it's a fine opportunity, no?"

The Wasp's eyes tracked back towards Ava, Daniel, and Ramona, and Coco threw a jaunty wave in their direction just in case they hadn't spotted her before.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread