Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Mage OOC Talk and Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 21 of 54 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... Last

Igor
    Giant
    ((7ft 6in: Gangly and Gnarled))
    ((WWE - "Heel"))
    ((Acolyte))
    Igor

Nimbus:

A vomit like stench wafts under the nose of everyone nearby, while the air turns heavy and stagnant. Both bright hues and loud sounds fade into an eerie stillness. A viscous urine colored liquid seeps out of Igor’s orifices coating his gangly and gnarled body in a thin film. Any movement -languid or brisk- slings this rancid ooze about.

Please wait your turn.
    I was the last "Marble" on the slide since yesterday afternoon... I've read the wiki, got an email, and watched marbles for two days... There were people "left of my marble" who went ahead, as well. :( I dont understand! :(

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

Posting etiquette for dummies

The highlighted bar is what we colloquially refer to as "marbles". The icons on the right represent the characters whose turn has elapses and that you can easily skip ahead, those on the left, represent characters whose turn is still ongoing and that therefore you CANNOT skip ahead.
    Let's say Naga (the brunette American-Indian girl) wanted to post something, she'd have to wait for Abacus to post, in turn Abacus would have to wait for Kaze, who in turn would have to wait for Star (The character with the black and white avatar).
    The first character from the left to right (Igor in our case) needs to wait for every single character on his right (but on the left side of the bar) to post before he can engage in his turn. CandidesDream
    OOC comments to a scene go in this thread or in a safely tucked text usually between [spoiler] [/spoiler] tags in the specific thread (but generally, the OOC subsection of the forum is a much better place to ask questions)

4. Likes Ruach, CandidesDream liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Those people weren't also already 1-2 posts ahead of other people. That post of yours would have been the third one after Tyche had posted. Just slow down. Wait your turn, CandidesDream . Don't skip people until you have a better feel for things or it's appropriate/necessity (someone has asked a question that everyone​ is waiting for an answer on, etc.). Write a Glimpse if you're Jones'in.

Group threads are slow. It's the nature of having 15 people in a thread, most of whom are also waiting patiently for their turn.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Thank you for patiently explaining it well. I sincerely appreciate it.

Posting etiquette for dummies

The highlighted bar is what we colloquially refer to as "marbles". The icons on the right represent the characters whose turn has elapses and that you can easily skip ahead, those on the left, represent characters whose turn is still ongoing and that therefore you CANNOT skip ahead.
    Let's say Naga (the brunette American-Indian girl) wanted to post something, she'd have to wait for Abacus to post, in turn Abacus would have to wait for Kaze, who in turn would have to wait for Star (The character with the black and white avatar).
    The first character from the left to right (Igor in our case) needs to wait for every single character on his right (but on the left side of the bar) to post before he can engage in his turn. CandidesDream
    OOC comments to a scene go in this thread or in a safely tucked text usually between [spoiler] [/spoiler] tags in the specific thread (but generally, the OOC subsection of the forum is a much better place to ask questions)

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Thank you for patiently explaining it well.
    Chill with the snark.

I know I'm new, the interwebs are toxic as hell, and tone can be difficult to read through text, but please - all of my texts, posts, and messages have held nothing but high regard. Please give me the benefit of the doubt. I've hit this issue three times in three days and Vincent explained it perfectly.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I know I'm new, the interwebs are toxic as hell, and tone can be difficult to read through text, but please - all of my texts, posts, and messages have held nothing but high regard. Please give me the benefit of the doubt. I've hit this issue three times in three days and Vincent explained it perfectly.
    Well, I apologize, then. I can't really parse out a reason for emphasizing 'explaining' unless you were throwing shade at everyone else who pinged you on topic that wasn't Vincent, but maybe I'm just reading it wrong.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

@Star West is up!
    I thought Briar Rose Saber Sloth was up? Is she Incapacitated? Vincent skipped over her, but Star is at Init 1.

0 Scenes

I sorta assumed she was out since I was skipped. Should I take my turn now?

15. Likes West, Vincent liked this post

0 Scenes

Rereading it, I think he might have wanted to say Saber Sloth but pinged and gave me the go instead.

Star 13 - Wakko (6L/1B) 11 - B-Ro (7L) - Winter 11
    Vincent Winter is UP!

Winter's Init is 7, not 11. So unless Bree is incapacitated, it should be her turn instead. My apologies, as I should have double checked and caught up on that.

17. Likes Ruach, West liked this post
Page 21 of 54 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread