Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Mage OOC Talk and Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 14 of 53 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... Last

Puck Scenes

So I went to start status and that ended up not happening last night, but I noticed this morning that Star is marked as a newly recognized status 1 and Aurora is marked as status 3. I know that back in the Cas days we agreed that characters returning after retirement need to be rerecognized and work their ways back up the status ladder but is that still the case? If not I'll open status tonight, if not should I hold off till it's fixed?
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I assumed it was, unless something changed?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Puck Scenes

Not that I'm aware of.

Yumyumcrow , can you clarify if returning characters get to keep their previous status?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Returning characters need to be re-recognised and have their Status revert to 1.

Just as in Vampire (Ling and Wolf are different).

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Speaking of Status...

Now would be a good time to run some Status for Mage.

Anyone want to set it up?

Puck Scenes

I've volunteered. I'll do it tonight if Orianna could switch Aurora's status to 1 sometime today.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

You could just add an OOC note with a link to this thread stating Aurora's status is currently 1, rather than 3 as on the Mage Status page?

Then it can be rolled out.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

9. Likes Xander liked this post

Puck Scenes

Status is up. I wasn't sure whether to include Tyche so I went ahead and if anyone objects we can just delete the thread. Otherwise if someone can open a thread for Pixel we'll be ready to go!

11. Likes Ruach, , Yumyumcrow, Xadun, West, Mark liked this post

Just a quick note on Status, as I remember this caused some contention in VtR last year (or the year before?).

Not knowing enough about a Mage does not beget a Status of 0. If you are unfamiliar with a character, it is best not to post at all or abide by their current status (i.e. Tyche who will be Recognized (1) at the conclusion of the Sanctuary thread, which I assume is stickied in a similar manner to Court in VtR?)

If this is not the case, by all means correct me.

Aww crap, my bad Stray I thought she hadn't hit continuity yet.

Page 14 of 53 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread