Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Mage OOC Talk and Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 53 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Hi West

Thank you for your comments.

1. Yes.
    1a - thats probably me getting ahead of myself and not allowing time for the relevant scenes to be sorted out.

2. Recognition is a thing. It has become a little slap dash over the last year (and that is probably down to me). I have allowed some toons to be switched around and bought back (the ones that happened around the time I had to focus on RL). I think Abacus and Aurora fit that category.

Over the last few months the venue has developed a habit of the new toons simply rocking up to the next available Consilium. I did not that a swathe of characters received Recognition at the end of Consilum 1911 by default (and I noted this at the end of the scene so it is up to the players to adjust their signatures / accounts). I believe I asked for Status last month as well but other events may have knocked things sideways.

3. The disarray was not intentional. I think it has simply... happened... on the back of certain plots and events.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Hi West

Thank you for your comments.

1. Yes.
    1a - thats probably me getting ahead of myself and not allowing time for the relevant scenes to be sorted out.

2. Recognition is a thing. It has become a little slap dash over the last year (and that is probably down to me). I have allowed some toons to be switched around and bought back (the ones that happened around the time I had to focus on RL). I think Abacus and Aurora fit that category.

Over the last few months the venue has developed a habit of the new toons simply rocking up to the next available Consilium. I did not that a swathe of characters received Recognition at the end of Consilum 1911 by default (and I noted this at the end of the scene so it is up to the players to adjust their signatures / accounts). I believe I asked for Status last month as well but other events may have knocked things sideways.

3. The disarray was not intentional. I think it has simply... happened... on the back of certain plots and events.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Okay I think we definitely need to get back into the habit of either flagging or naming non-official Circle meetings as something other than Consilium and start seeing everyone attending the official ones.

Some of us have jumpy toons and might put a bolt of c-fire through someone's ass that they don't recognize.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, Kelreth, Ruach, Xander, liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Totally agree.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

QuoteQuote:
    He says. Didn't they just have a situation like that at last Consilium meeting? The least Winter could do was inform them what kind of spell that is
    Shodan Woland No, they didn't. The scene is sticky

W
    Woland

Ah, crap, I completely forgot. My mistake. Please, ignore it then.

I’ve got a new post and thread going up tomorrow when my 48 hr posting window opens. Anyone want to take a look at it this evening to make sure it’s appropriate?

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Well, I *think* this could have gone in the OOC Mage section. And I'm not sure what you're looking for here....

Orianna if I’ve offended you in some way it was unintentional and I apologize. I was responding to West desire to have a newer person step up. I’m trying really hard to be a better player and someone you all enjoy having around.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

To be blunt? I don't think you have a good enough grip on Mage as a game or Consilium customs/traditions/laws to be Herald.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 11 of 53 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread