Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Mage OOC Talk and Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 10 of 53 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... Last

0 Scenes

Think we were waiting for the Path meeting to unfold and Status. But probably it won't be that big of a deal if we push things further and have this Consilium happen before the path meetings.
    There's also the issue of the trial thb, at this point most of the momentum is gone, so I doubt much will come out of it.

2. Likes Xander liked this post

As a smol bebbe mage, I would enjoy a January consilium

Puck Scenes

I doubt the trial is happening because the Mastigos have to pick a councilor too, which will probably have to wait till they actually meet at a concilium. Status should probably just happen, because if you wait for an Obrimos Councilor why not the Mastigos Councilor? At which point why not wait for the trial to conclude? At which point a plot could close. Or kill someone. I definitely think if you wait for 'the right moment' you're going to end up not doing it. Also we used to do status quarterly anyway, so why not now before the drama and again in April afterwards?
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

I doubt the trial is happening because the Mastigos have to pick a councilor too, which will probably have to wait till they actually meet at a concilium. Status should probably just happen, because if you wait for an Obrimos Councilor why not the Mastigos Councilor? At which point why not wait for the trial to conclude? At which point a plot could close. Or kill someone. I definitely think if you wait for 'the right moment' you're going to end up not doing it. Also we used to do status quarterly anyway, so why not now before the drama and again in April afterwards?
    Sounds right. I don't recall offhand whether there's actually been mage status as long as I've been playing...?

Puck Scenes

Mark

Fyi, Pixel is dodging that attempt to touch him. If you want to try to do it anyways, feel free to roll initiative and a grapple or touch attack.

As a side note, you have to scrutinize a spell to discern composition. Playing knowledge your character doesn't have, and then rolling to get it in the following post with some gibberish is still metagaming. What, if anything, should come of that is up to the admins though. Yumyumcrow
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

7. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

...produces an onion, and attempts to rub it atop Pixel's eyebrows...
    Dude. The Fishmalk act also. jfc.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

9. Likes , Xander liked this post

Cool cool, serious business. Just trying to have some harmless fun, My bad.

I'm probably the wrong person to say this, but I'm gonna hypocrite away: Make sure to ask yourself if it will ALSO be fun for the other person, first.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Yumyumcrow

I'm confused about a couple of things and I figure if I am, others might be.

1. Are we still staggering official Consilium with Sanctuary/Eternal?
    1a. If that's the case then we shouldn't be doing any official business.
    2a. If that's not the case, where the heck is everyone?

2. Is Recognition still a thing? Because I see toons posting that haven't been to any type of Consilium in months.

3. Is the disarray intentional? Are we free to ICly interpret things as a bit lawless?
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Yumyumcrow

I'm confused about a couple of things and I figure if I am, others might be.

1. Are we still staggering official Consilium with Sanctuary/Eternal?
    1a. If that's the case then we shouldn't be doing any official business.
    2a. If that's not the case, where the heck is everyone?

2. Is Recognition still a thing? Because I see toons posting that haven't been to any type of Consilium in months.

3. Is the disarray intentional? Are we free to ICly interpret things as a bit lawless?

Page 10 of 53 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread