To the most honorable Judex and Duke of Sacramento, Asa Clarke,

It has come to my attention that the Domain has lacked the guiding touch of a Harpy for some time, and in my duties to the Domain I have dealt with none who would be better suited to this task than the Carthian and Gangrel Priscus Konrad Roth. Certainly, his covenant affiliations are unfortunate, however, it is clear to me that his intentions are not unaligned with our own. Ironically, his participation with that misguided group is due to his desire to better understand the modality of power relations among our society, rather than a desire to institute his own conception of them. Certainly, any quest for knowledge is something that I hold admiration for, but in Priscus Roth's case that admiration is also matched by my respect for his willingness and dedication to participate in the affairs of the domain and to assist the propagation of your most respected reign.

Indeed, I have found no ally more staunch or determined to assist me in combating the enemies of the Domain, or in ensuring that the current stability of the Domain is not threatened. I believe that this, in addition to his clear fascination with studying the relations of power in the Domain, make him ideal for the position of Harpy. Certainly, social interactions are some of the most fundamental processes and exhibitions of power relations within a society, and as the purview of the Harpy is to guide and shape the precedents of such interactions I would say that Roth would be the most intelligent choice.

Furthermore, I do believe has demonstrated a commendable history in his interactions with the personages of the Domain. Perhaps you might hesitate to consider him due to the recent affair with the Poachers, however, he did advise me, just as the Seneschal did, of the situation and shared valuable insight which allowed me to decide upon the best course of action to resolve such an unfortunate situation. Thus I would be so bold as to encourage your grace to consider Priscus Roth for the appointment of Harpy.

Most sincerely,

Josephine Sterling, Reeve of Scramento.