Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Calling Konrad Roth

THREADID

PRE

After some weeks, Josephine dialed the number of her most able associate, Konrad Roth , and waited for his answer to end the infuriating drone of the line waiting tone...

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

The ringing tone ends and the line connects. A brief pause is heard before Konrad's voice comes through.

"Evenin'," he says with little inflection. The Reeve doesn't call him often, but he can imagine what business she has in mind for him.

PRE

"Konrad," Josephine replied into her phone, "I hope that you are well. I was calling about that comission I had placed with you," she continued, getting right to business, "and I was curious to check on the progress, as well as meet the...extra talent you hired for it. Would this be possible, or is a timeline the best that you could do?"

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad sighs internally which manifests as a pause on his end of the line. "Sure. Gotta give you your money's worth," he says, caving into her veiled demands. "I've been planning to check on that progress myself. If you could bring those funds you mentioned that would help a bunch. I'll text you a time and location to meet up."

PRE

"Thank you, Konrad, it is most appreciated. I shall bring the payment when we meet. Until then, I shall await the message with the time and location. Have a pleasant evening," Josephine returned into the phone before hanging up. She wasn't frond of long phone conversations. The voice alienated from its body was disconcerting to her, though she would never admit it.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"You too." She's all business. Probably why they got along as well as they did. Least he hadn't been challenged to a duel to the death yet. Of course Konrad would never give her a reason to. He hangs up, believing their call complete. Now it is just a matter of getting a hold of Kenneth.

Closed Thread