Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"But don't you know?"

It takes a while to fully sink in. The immortality. For most, it's the reverse of the mortal epiphany; parents and elder dying, driving home the impermanence of life. If it isn't the first generation that's outlived, it's the second. Or third. Or... Eventually? It happens. On the heels of that comes the realization of how few things are truly dangerous. Like travel.

"I've given you a hint already," Asa laughed. He paused for a moment to see if she'd reach the conclusion herself, taking that moment to watch the animation of her delicate features. "Depeche Mode. It was down in San Jose. They were pushing a new album but closed strong with their classic material."

And David Gahan still couldn't dance. He'd done the math already. The show had been eleven years ago.

"'Let put you on a ship',"
    Asa said just over the the thrum of activity around them as he leaned in. "'On a long, long trip'..."

Maybe she knew the next line. If she didn't, he taught her with a soft kiss.

"Want to go get seats in the back of the theater and lots of popcorn to throw?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

S
    Sasha

Maybe she did know, but the Fairest didn’t want to assume. They’d encountered such a wide range of music over a while, the possibilities were endless.

“The world in my eyes…” She trailed off as she looked up to meet his kiss. Knowing what she did, it seemed fitting, all things considered. L’aire paused, a captured moment escaping from the depths of her eyes. “I enjoy those trips.”

But, he was right, it was time to go in. L’aire’s chuckled, patting him on the chest. “Oh, yes! And while we’re acting like goofy teenagers, there are other things teens have done in the back of the theatre…”

The Fairest grinned, her violets wild and daring. Pulling herself up to whisper in his ear. “Do you think anyone would notice if I sat on your lap?”

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, my. Well, you suggested that, not me."

Asa feigned wide-eyed innocence but those same eyes were alive with laughter. He leaned down as she raised up to whisper. "Oh, no, of course not." His head nodded 'Yes' as he replied in the negative, having fun with her derring-do as he led them towards the theatre.

"Let's walk in through the 'Out' door, 'Out' door."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

S
    Sasha

Trying to hold herself from an outburst of laughter, she kept snickering at the thoughts. At least he understood what L’aire had implied. The past of having a problem conveying herself seemed as if it was no more.

“If it was warm, I wouldn’t wear much more.” Anyone would have guessed she was following suit. Yet, there was truth to it as her sly smile carried up to her violets.

L’aire slightly pivoted as they walked, half stepping backwards, her skirt flared and her hair flowed around her arm. “First Raspberry Berets… next will be Cherry Moons, probably with Cream.”

Her hand gracefully went to a stop. “I can’t be too flirty…” Mama, only mouthing as L'aire winked, thinking going on would really make her hit the point of cheesy.

Pursing her lips she shook her head. "I'm sorry, I'll stop."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread