Prince's Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa arrived at Ballo Della Notte at the time Twist had told him would be convenient. Although there were other places he could have used, this was the Elysium she Kept for him -- even if his nights had been too busy recently to enjoy it.

Taking the Zero Halliburton briefcase from Olivette with the files in it, he went to find Twist or Kalos.

Seems like ages ago, I came here bearing 'flowers'.

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant arrives as swiftly as possible, leaving the van parked nearby and walking to the theatre of the Hound. He really wished to have made the time to come here but not anymore. He would no longer by a slave to his own coldness.

Entering, he looks around for any sign of any soul he may know.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist was in the lobby speaking to Kalos when Asa arrived first. The theater had been empty of guests for a couple hours and the lights were dimmed from full house level. Seeing her Prince walk through the one door that was unlocked, Twist gave Kalos one last comment before turning to approach Asa, a smile blooming on her face underneath the half mask she wore. Today it was leather, dyed forest green with gold dust scattered across the bridge of the nose and area above the eyes. It was no surprise that it was a perfect match to her outfit- a green suit that had been cut to flaunt her figure while maintaining business appearance.

When she reached Asa she made a curtsey, somehow managing to make it elegant despite the outfit. Rising, she lifted a hand to pull off her mask, holding it lightly at her side.

"Good Evening Prince Asa. My meeting room is ready- I will have Kalos bring the others as they arrive."

Leading the way Twist would take Asa to the meeting room.

When Jayant (and the others arrive) Kalos will lead them to the room as well. It is within the back of the theater, and unless gifted with an amazing sense of direction it will be soon apparant why Kalos lead the way instead of simply pointing the way as it is a veritable maze.

OOC
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Good evening," Asa greeted Twist with a smile. Seeing her in a mask reminded him of days long gone, and he couldn't help himself.

As he walked with her, he held up the briefcase slightly. "I have the remains of a plant which eats Kindred in here," Asa said, widening his eyes in an alarmed look. "You may want to keep your distance -- you look delicious."

Reaching the room, he set the briefcase down. "It looks like we've got a likely suspect for the Lost Nights attack," he explained the reason for the meeting, slipping back into a serious tone. A serious tone, with an intense look. Kindred he had cared for had died that night, and his Hound would be one of his angels of retribution.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jaynt is polite to Kalos, respecting the man's role at this most auspicious place, and the Mekhet really does wish he had taken the time to come here sooner. However, he is eager to meet with the Prince and possibly even Twist, pretty certain he knows why he has been called. Entering the room, Jayant bows to them both, holding his neck out as a mark of respect to Prince Clarke.

"Good evening, your Majesty, I came as swiftly as I could." To the owner of Ballo Della Notte, Jayant says, "It is an honour and pleasure to be in your company, Hound Twist." He remains bowed until told otherwise.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani arrives at the threater, Wilhelm beside her and smiles at Kalos as he comes to lead them to the meeting room. As she gets closer, she considers that maybe there are more people here then just Culler and Asa. Turning to Wilhelm, she pauses for a moment.

"I don't know how many other people are here. Let me tell the Prince that you are here to relay information before I bring you in. I'm not sure exactly what he has planned."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin arrives, nodding to Kalos as the ghoul shows him in.

"Your Majesty, Viscount Twist," he bows to each. He also extends a hand to Jayant. "Jayant, my friend."

Konstantin is dressed in his fighting clothes: well-padded leather motorcycle jacket, thick fatigue pants with extra pockets on the outer thighs, sturdy boots, sturdy leather gloves with ridges on the palms to help with gripping. His hair and beard are still in the same style as when they were done a few months ago by one of Twist's employees. There is an intensity in his gaze, a set to his face... his expression is more feral than usual, though not quite to the degree that was evident in the dreamscape.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant takes Konstantin's hand and forearm in his own.

"Comrade Konstantin, an honour once again."

L

Wilhelm inclines his head slightly in acknowledgement, "Of course, I will wait for you here."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani enters the room and nods to all assembled. She approaches Pronce Clarke and leans forward to speak quietly to him. "I have someone with me who has given me the means to put all of this together. He has just been temporarily acknowledged by me, but I think you may recognize him from the dream. I did not know if his presence was necessary as you have Konstantin here as well and from what Wilhelm has told me, Konstantin was at the same encounter."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread