(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

It hadn't been until after Court that Alice realized her leaving to speak with Seneschal Harding instead of the Mistress Keeper that her actions might be taken in a negative way. Which Alice hadn't intended at all! The young haunt thought to call the shadow, but she quickly realized they had yet to exchange numbers so instead she settles on a letter, which she leaves at the Nox clearly labeled and addressed the shadow in question.

Then in her finest hand (which arguably isn't that fine) pens the following.

To Miss Martha Villers; Mistress Keeper of the Elysian Field.

I apologize for my thoughtless actions during are last interaction at Court, I also apologize for how long it has taken me to write to you. I hadn't intended any action as a slight against your person, and I hope to make amends. As I have enjoyed are previous talks, and I do hope that you have enjoyed them as well. It is my hope that if you might find the time within your busy schedule, that we might take a moment to continue our conversation.

Sincerely,

Alice Hart.

Alice didn't know how pleased she was with the letter, it had been a long time since she had to write a letter, but she tried her best to be polite, and hopefully that was enough.

Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes Chrisie liked this post

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha finds Alice's letter and studies the contents with great interest.

She swiftly pens a reply and leaves a sealed envelope for Alice to find.

The neatly written letter within reads:

Miss Hart,

Your letter was kind - but the slight you inflicted against me was inexcusable.

It is, quite simply, entirely beyond your puny powers to repair matters.

Ah! Do not fear, Miss...Forgive me, please. You see, I merely tease you and could not resist writing the above in a moment of utterly silly jest! Truly, I mean you no harm. Rather, I feel I must confess to being quite taken by your company and regret not having the chance to speak with you more often.

I understand that Court can be confusing and events can swiftly overwhelm good intentions. There is no harm done. Truly, I found your letter to be remarkable and generous. Your apology is fully accepted without prejudice. I will be delighted to meet you, Miss Hart, so we may meet and converse in gentle amity upon any and all matters which interest and excite you.

As a gesture of goodwill, I must alert you to my practice of preparing fresh lemonade for guests. I shall prepare some fresh lemonade for you to share with me in my chamber at the Nox on Monday evening. Please feel free to join me after 2100 hours by which time I aim to have completed my early patrol and initial preparations for the next official Court.

Naturally, I understand that enjoying lemonade might be seen as a petty indulgence and some may consider it a waste of precious Vitae. If you wish to prepare thus to enjoy some fresh lemonade, I offer this as a sensible forewarning. If you wish to decline the lemonade when we meet, I shall not consider refusal a matter of provocation.

I am truly looking forward to seeing you. If you wish to contact me by telephonic communication my numerical address is 555-2368.

Kind regards,

Miss Martha Villiers
    Mistress Keeper of the Elysian Field

4. Likes West, liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice's heart leapt to her throat as she read Martha's reply, then she let out a strangled laugh. Funny, funny Mistress Keeper. Though in keeping to the theme of their correspondence Alice leaves her reply in another letter left for Martha to find.

Miss Villiers,

Your kind understanding brings me great relief, and it will be nice to enjoy lemonade with you, it has been far too long since I've thought to indulge in something that could bring simple joy.

I look forward to seeing you Monday evening.

Sincerely,

Alice Hart.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

6. Likes Chrisie liked this post
Closed Thread