Calling the General

THREADID
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Frustrated, in costume, standing in the cold night air, Coco dialed the phone number for Ramona Bohannon and fervently hoped that the General wouldn't ignore her call...
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

It takes a moment for Ramona to finally get the message that her phone is ringing. Another moment longer for her to extricate herself from the cluster of people that have descended on her and Ava in well-intentioned conversation. There's music thumping in the background when she accepts the call. "Hello?"

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Ramomo!" Coco replied brightly into the phone before adding a hasty "Don't hang up! Much as I'd love for this to be a social call, there's a spot of General business that I think you should be apprised of. There's a charity party at the convention center. For Halloween. Would you mind terribly meeting me? Oh, and it being a public function and all, I didn't bring any of my work tools. You think you could maybe bring me a spare? You'll definitely want one, too."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

There's the sound of Ramona making excuses, and then the music fades as Ramona distances herself from the party. "Are you still at the party?" She asks after a pause, "Most of my tools aren't appropriate for a public function," she explains.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Well, I'm not sure that they'll be necessary. My point of contact isn't exactly present any longer, it's just that I believe he left a message for someone, and they worry me. Regardless, you're probably right. Public functions don't make the best environment for sensitive tools. So I'll leave the choice up to you. Do you want to arrive and see what else there is to see, or shall we meet up tomorrow to pursue my contact then?" Coco asked, feeling a bit lost and desiring of a suggestion. Not that that would be easy for Ramona to give, given that they were speaking in code and the General had no idea what was going on, but Coco considered her wise nonetheless.

"No," comes a quick reply. Then a pause, Ramona's muffled voice continuing as she makes her excuses for the party, and a dimming of noise as her departure begins, "I'll be there in a few minutes."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Great! I'll be waiting for you in the south parking lot!" Coco replied, relief evident in her voice.

Ill tag you into the Masquerade Thread.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Closed.

Closed Thread