Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Informant

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"She told me with my, ummm, particular... needs... that the Barrens was probably the best bet," Jacqui answers Katya listlessly.

"And that, maybe, it could become a recognized Regency. Later, she said she spoke to Prince Clarke about it, and that he'd agreed with the condition that I weed out all the mandragora and, ummmm, 'render aid' to whatever the Seneschal and Reeve needed."

Seneschal Brady and Reeve Von Schusten.

"And, no, they just stop by. I just got a feel for the timing because it's usually two or three days after the conservationists do their water sampling and tagging." Jacqui's eyes drifted back down to the surface of the table, letting the illusory depth suck her in. "I figured it was to make sure I wasn't, ummmm. Getting out of hand."

"And it was maybe a week ago? Two?" What is time to an immortal. "Brady just said that all that was really left was to handle it, to Von Schusten."

Hitting the month mark in 3 days, let's start winding up.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes close slightly, of course there would have to be someone with a sword. Those things just don’t play fair and things always got messy. And he thinks he’s a ninja? Wonderful! Friggin Mekhet and their whole shadow thing.

Then the eyes widen when the Reeve and Konrad talk about explosives. Not that she was against them per say, but it was one hell of a way to draw attention.

“If I may, am I the only one concerned with the attention explosives bring? Sure, they’ll lay out a Kindred, but the Kine get all bent out of shape and pissed when they’re used.” Plus they were hard to explain. “But hell, I’ll go along with it. Was just curious.” She then shrugs, worse came to worse, she could hide in the ground. But that only got her so far.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

PRE

"Yes," the Reeve confirmed nonchalantly, "but that is why we will simply ensure that they are used in a place where the kine will not realize they have been used. Say a hidden haven in the sewers, for example. And we wont use what it would take to bring the structure down. Perhaps just enough to fill the seat or legs of a chair. But, that said, the best plans are adaptable ones, so I would encourage you to buy as much concealable explosives as you can, Konrad. I shall have the funds when you need them.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Explosives, jet fuel, who knew being dead could mean more access to scary shit. Wait.

"What about gasoline? We could use it as a distraction or as a way to block off certain paths? It'll suck to be near but it would also be a bit quieter than explosives." Sunglasses move as Garrick looks between the Reeve, Priscus, and Ale. "Could also use it to take care of any thing we don't want left behind."

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's arms remain folded as she listens to Cotouri's answers, eyes shifting to Twist when mandragora is mentioned a second time. Katya hasn't heard of this in the domain, but does recall the Archon's inquiry. Katya doesn't need to ask Cotouri about 'getting out of hand' considering the fact that hse pretty much has, whether or not she had been used.

When Von Schusten is identified as the go to person for Raging Wire, her lips tighten and concerned eyes look to David and Josephine...she'll want to discuss this with them but for now.

"I have no more questions for Miss Cotouri." she says turning to Josephine and Twist "Not go off track, but I am curious about the next course of action with regard to what we should do with Miss Cotouri as that was never quite resolved."." talking explosives was fine, but not with the matter of a tentative loose end going back to her haven with the knowledge of what they planned on doing with said explosives.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Hm," says Konrad in way of a grunt, to acknowledge that he's heard the Reeve. "Consider me encouraged," he adds flatly. He makes plans to talk to Josephine in more detail once they finish the rest of tonight's business. One doesn't just buy up all the explosives they can get without some plan. Sitting on that kind of stockpile could be bad for one's health, and certain incentives are missing from the equation.

"So, unless you've got something else for me to do tonight, I think I'll be heading out," says Konrad as he pushes his seat back and stands. "You've all got my number." It's not his call what happens to Cotouri, but he's said his piece on the matter. Maybe he'd hear about the results in the coming nights.

M
    Matrixchild

Brittany internalized the answers the woman gave and focused on the group. Explosives and fire and gasoline oh my! Things were going to get noisy and messy soon. She liked the sound of that.

At Katya's mention of what to do with Cotouri she looked to their hostage briefly before looking to Josephine. "Well it's always good to tie up loose ends instead of leaving them hanging." She wanted to make sure her opinion was at least out there. She was in favor of a Cotouri disappearance act, especially since she had done too much and she knew too much.

C
    Casitive

Eyes sharpen when talk moves to Rhayna. In the darkest truth of David's soul, he cares more about finding – and destroying – Rhayna than about Brady and von Shusten. It's Rhayna that he made his promise to, that night, a year and a half ago; not Brady or her lap-dog. It's Rhayna he came within a hair's breath of grasping. David knows, albeit from a different angle, what Cotouri insinuates by 'really Daeva.' Aïleen was a victim of Rhayna's version of 'hunting'. Brady and von Shusten are merely obstacles.

David Regan keeps his own counsel, glancing towards Twist as she too, seems to cool. Most of the questions rolling around the Shadow's thoughts are answered. Important points of interest in the Heights narrow things down and a little light has illuminated their task. The Order's secrets, such as they are, are accounted for for now. Thin lips come together in a line, as he falls back into the role of the witness.

Brown eyes swivel over towards Katya as she asks the Archon and Reeve what they want to do with Cotouri.

PRE

"Take care, Konrad. The Domain has much need of you," Josephine said to the departing Gangrel, her words edged with nefarious promises. And, once he had left, she turned back to the Seneschal and all those that remained.

"I believe that we do have further use for Miss Coutori here, but I do believe it would be far more dangerous to simply let her go. Thus, I would ask that she submit her heart to a piece of wood until we have need of her again. And, once this whole affair has been resolved, the time spent in torpor might well count as, what the phrase? Ah, yes, time already served. What do you say, most honorable Twist? Or you, Seneschal Harding?"

After we wrap I'll open the next scene so we can plan our next steps

s
    sumthingpositiv

Nodding to Konrad as he makes his departure, Katya says "Indeed Priscus. Rest well, as the Reeve says, there is much you can do that will assist us in the future. I'll keep in touch soon."

Once he is gone she turns back to the others, relaxing when Josephine presents a pragmatic solution.

"I am supportive of submitting Miss Cotouri to wood. I think the matter of her crimes might require another night to discuss but for now, I'd feel better knowing she is kept safely under the care of one of our own. This brings up another point, where shall she be kept from those who might try to 'rescue' her? Somewhere hidden or somewhere well guarded?" " she didn't know if JOsephine had appointed deputies yet, but if that wasn't the case, then they might need to be creative.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread