(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

When you knew where to look getting this number wasn't that difficult. Only now Alice had to decide in what manner she would initiate first contact with the Priscus. If she phoned him, she might be interrupting something important. Sure, he could send her to voicemail, but...Alice had a feeling that anyone who got a hold of this number would mean to dial it, but if she sent a text, it wasn't as intrusive and if he was busy he could return her message at his easiest convenience. So with that in mind Alice sent off a quick text to Garrick Marlon.

"I'm new to town, my name is Alice Hart. I was wondering about the Family. What would be a good place and time to meet?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

OOC: Hello? Garrick Marlon, Kelreth , I know it's only been 3 days since I 'sent' the first text, but...I'd rather have Alice acknowledged before sending her out into the world. Should I/Alice contact someone else? The Seneschal? Or...?

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Shit sorry I missed this. You need somewhere public or more privateish?

Sorry I missed this thread! Not sure what happened there.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

No problem, figure you'd be busy. What ever you think is best. I'd like to meet and great, figure out who's at the top and who's at the bottom, rather not make a fool of myself. Hard enough making a good first impression with our Family. Acknowledgement would be great.

It's all good, I just didn't want to bug you if you had other things to do, but I'm a a little antsy to get started.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Lets go with Granite Park, it's east of town. Midnight work?

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Perfect. Meet you there.

Closed Thread