Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

New Years (2016)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

"I don't mind, as long as it is a spirit and a double" Because after all if there was one night to go all out, it was new years, a thought then struck her, maybe one of the prior drinks giving some dutch courage, has she been in her last city she probably wouldn't have needed the shots. Then again the Egregori are especially good at doing new years, shame none here shared that particular bent. "Since we all seem to have the same idea, how about a large hotel room and the four of us?" Flidais getting straight to the point as she hooks her arm around Tiernan to head to the bar.

"Think about it and text me!" Flidais shouts over the music with a laugh as she drags Tiernan off towards the alcohol dispensary.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Miach

PRE

Had he always wanted to be a doctor ? God no... He'd been selfish in his youth. Still was ? "Well, to be honest, I've been shown how I could be useful, and I took the bait." His sip was longer this time, as the Acanthus reminisced about Menwel with a bittersweet taste in the mouth.

"Ah... I can't say that I have..." he admitted when asked about Ramona and Morgan. He would probably meet her again someday at the Pipeworks... "But perhaps they are attending tonight, and that we have missed them ? Should we go and look ?"

OOC

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Varyx watched Flidais and Tiernan go, her lips parted in faint surprise, an eyebrow cocked slightly upward. Then, her surprise shifted into a grin. Oh... I like her.

Her gaze swung around to Crowley and she smirked, taking his arm and leaning forward to whisper into his ear. "So, interested? Or would you prefer to have me all to yourself tonight?"

Varyx is happy to either join in with all three Crowley, Flidais and Tiernan, or just Crowley, depending on his answer (assuming, of course, Crowley is still interested in staying the night with her one way or the other).

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 25

You do not have permission to view the list of names.