Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Necrobrew

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Sight and Shield
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-12-10 09:34:04 Truce rolls 9 to cast improvised Grim Sight [Gno+Death+HS] (10 Again) 10, 7, 9, 8, 5, 9, 10, 6, 9, 8, 4 7 successes
    2015-12-10 09:31:33 Truce rolls 7 to cast improvised Shield of Chronos [Gno+Time+HS] (10 Again) 1, 9, 7, 1, 4, 7, 9 2 successes
    Truce makes his way to the microbrewery where the year before Nous and Zodiac had welcomed him to the city. He knew there to be a private area for rent out of the way of regular patrons. He arranges to reserve the room for an hour in the evening and then sends that information to the man who he is about to meet.

As for who he intends to invite along, Truce texts his Provost, Pelican, hoping the man would like to join them for an informal Path meeting of sorts. It had been some time since one of those who walk the Path of Doom had been led to Sacramento.

The Councilor wears a plaid button up shirt beneath a black sports coat that hangs loose as he sits, awaiting the arrival of guests. He orders a sampler and a local beer which he sips at gradually. On his hand rests a jeweled class ring which he rubs between his fingers from time to time.

-1 Mana for Improvised Non-Ruling Arcana

L
    LoneRanger

"... I put Steel in a solution of Cupper(II) Sulphate, the azure solution will become less coloured and the Steel will turn red.

The buzz of the smartphone. I move to pick it up. I read the text from Truce. RSVP, always. I get ready to go out. The experiment can go on by itself.

Catch you there, then

White shirt, black jacket, black trousers, black tie. Funeral for a friend or attempting to pass for a waiter? I move from the old cabal place to the brewery. a good idea indeed. Not after chanting some antiquate sound, ancient beyond time and weaving my hands to form Mudra- I must be weary because I barely attain my aim. But anyway, this is going to be friendly. Hopefully.

So after taking the always beloved public services, I arrive at the place. Did I know here? Uhm It does not seems so. I enter the place with sure step and look around a moment. Pint! Another look around. Ah, Truce is there. I walk toward him with sure step, a friendly smile and an hand to shake.

"Hey there, good to see you . Hope everything goes well with you.

A quick grin.

"Is Darts offered here?"

1 sux Armor, 1 sux Sight
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-12-10 11:26:17 Pelican rolls 8 to cast rote Supernal Vision (10 Again) 2, 6, 7, 1, 6, 4, 5, 9 1 success
    2015-12-10 11:23:00 Pelican rolls 11 to cast rote Unseen Aegis+HS (Int+Sci+Mat+HS) (10 Again) 7, 1, 7, 4, 1, 7, 6, 5, 9, 5, 6 1 success

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

PRE

Truce smiles softly as he sees the familiar figure of his Provost, Pelican, arrive on the scene. Truce stands and politely accepts the handshake the dapper man offers him.

"Good evening, Pelican. I'm glad you could join me. We should be able to speak plainly here so long as we don't shout needlessly. The man we are to meet is one who walks the Leaden Path. It's been some time since we had any other Pathmates, so I thought you would like to be here."

At Pelican's question, Truce nods in the affirmative. "Yes, there is a dart board on the wall on the other side there," he indicates with a nod of his head. "Though I expect I wouldn't be any good at it," he confesses, perhaps modestly.

L
    LoneRanger

with Wayland permission, I take the chanche to write one. Apologies to Cerberus.

A friendly smile to the other, elegant Moros. I tell him with a pleasant tone

"Thank you for inviting me, Councilor Truce. Ah, a new comer. That's really nice... I suppose he will pop up soon. Oh well, I jus' play for fun."

A quick look to the other side. I wonder if the dart boart is near a widow. Just a passing thought.

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

All good mate

Wayland was at the microbrewery early, wearing his yellow hoodie and jeans, with a red and black striped beanie under the hood. He was around the corner of the block watching the door in. It was cold, but nothing compared to the chill he'd felt during his Awakening.

He had been there for a while, and hadn't seen anyone of interest enter or leave. Guess he must already be inside. As he stood up and was about to head towards the establishment, he saw him. A man dressed in black jacket and trousers and black tie. He looked like what a Moros would look like, but it was the faint aura of Magic around him that drew attention. It might be him yo, but at least I know there is at least one Mage inside.

Wayland walks into the brewery. Looking around he searches for the Mage from outside. Over there, talking to another man. A quick look shows to his Sight that this other man is also surrounded with magic. hmm, my guess would be a shielding spell bro. Given that this is a meeting with a new Mage, a shield would be expected. Hell I've got one on!

After ordering a schooner of beer, Wayland heads over to the two mages and using his drink to salute says, "Yo, I'm Wayland, I'm guessing you'd be Truce right?" He says to the man he spotted outside the brewery in the black funeral attire.

4 sux on Supernal Vision, 4 sux on Matter Shield
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-12-11 17:37:24 Wayland rolls 8 to Matter Shield (Gno+Matter+HS) (10 Again) 9, 3, 8, 1, 6, 7, 10, 6, 8 4 successes
    2015-12-11 17:36:12 Wayland rolls 9 to Supernal Vision (Int+Occult+Prime+HS) (10 Again) 8, 6, 3, 8, 6, 9, 8, 7, 4 4 successes

L
    LoneRanger

48h elapsed. Sorry Truce-Cheers Cerberus

As the newcomer approaches us, I watch him and listen him. A quick smile.

"Eh I am afraid it is not me. Truce is the fine gentleman with me. I am Pelican, nice to meet you."

I offer the newcomer a friendly hand to shake. After the hooded man answers the greeting, I tell the group of mages.

"A friendly match with darts to break the ice?"

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

While Truce had imagined a delinquent of sorts, the hoodie ensemble doesn't seem to be as severe as he feared. He considers that perhaps the man is more street-savvy or simply prefers comfortable attire in his daily interactions. That much he can tolerate.

The mistaken identity is quickly resolved by Pelican, who makes brief introductions to Wayland. "I am Truce, yes. A pleasure to meet you, Wayland. Pelican is my Provost, a member of our Path, and a long time resident of Sacramento's Consilium. I thought it would be convenient if you two met now while you're getting to know members of the community. So, what brings you to the city? Have you had a chance to speak with anyone else about the goings-on in the city?"

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Wayland grabs the offered hand from Pelican and gives it a solid shake, nothing overly violent, but... solid. "Yeah, nice to meet you too bro. Im up for some darts. Never done it before so strong chance i'm shit, but hey. Breakin' the ice and what not." Darts actually sounds cool, if you ignore everything you see when it gets televised. No fat rednecks here bro.

Turning to Truce, Wayland listens to his explanation for Pelican's presence. Makes sense, may as well get some intros done and dusted like. "Provost hey, props to that!" nods at Pelican.

Truce's question though needed answering, and one more fitting for their shared Path, "Well, basically, I'm from LA, and we heard there were problems. I'm a fixer. I.... fix shit, ya know? I wasnt sure how many there would be from our Path here, so I decided to come, ya know, to see how the local Undertaking scene was going. Making sure the dead are still being helped on their way and what not." He grabs his beer and leans against the bar. If he looked any more casual he woud have to be lying down, "Yo, I just wanted to come help. Make sure those things we see still get to move on, ya know?"

L
    LoneRanger

The hand is shaken with same strength by the person called Wayland. I listen with attention to both Councilor and the other Moros. I raise quickly an eyebrow listening to the words but then... Never judge a book by its cover. Thinking about it - it was no good talking about Kings or Lakers. A soft smile.

" Cheers man. I reckon no one here is a pro on darts. As long as they don't fly out of the brewery everything will be fine."

I open the right hand, while my hand raises toward the dart board. Ah the merry times in Cardiff.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

Truce brightens at Wayland's concern for the shades of the deceased and demonstrating a willingness to assist. Despite being rough around the edges, the man seems to have a sympathetic nature nonetheless. It sort of reminds him of Crowley's laid back and rugged demeanor.

"That's great to hear. Though I'm afraid we are the 'Undertaking scene', as you put it. There aren't many others who would concern themselves with the burdens of the hereafter. There were more of us last year. My predecessor and two others of note, but they've moved on for their own reasons. In any case, I'm happy to welcome you to Sacramento. If you have need of any assistance I will try to lend my skills to a worthy cause. And as your Councilor, please let me know if there are any concerns you have that you feel should be brought up among the Council."

Truce looks to Pelican with a soft smile. "So, how do the rules work in darts?" asks Truce curiously as the men ready their game.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread