11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Funderland!

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Blondie gives Errant a flat stare for seconds and then rolls her eyes. "Damnit, this is stupid. Cody, just buy her another hat, we're wasting our day here," she finally says in a huff, rolling her eyes.

The man frowns at Errant, and also looks at Zero. "You two stay away from us, you hear?"

Zero nods emphatically, pink cotton candy bobbing.

The park employees look disappointed that the drama is over. The best they can hope for now is someone trying to jump off of a ride in motion.

shazam
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

R
    Redinski

Errant exhales in relief. He hadn't actually expected that to work. With one problem resolved, he moves to the next. "What the hell was that?" he hisses to Zero.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero licks cotton candy threads off of his finger and shrugs. "Wound up, huh? It's OK."

He fishes in his pocket and pulls a hand rolled 'cigarette' out.

"Want to take the edge off?"

People were always so damn jumpy.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

R
    Redinski

"What? No. Why the hell would you - never mind." replied Errant. He was here to get recognized. Snapping at the head Libertine, even with good reason, wouldn't help.
    "Alright," he starts again. "I'm trying to get myself cleared by the Consilium. There's this thing going down, I think Falx - You know Falx? - is leading it. Anyhow, before I can help with that, I apparently need to get checked."
    Errant holds his hands out imploringly. "So, are you satisfied that I'm not a Seer, or a Banisher, or otherwise out to ruin the day?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Falx?" Zero asks blankly. "Errrr... no, I don't think I know him," he clarifies with a shrug. "I mean, whatever, right? Yeah, I'll tell Eclipse you're going all Brokeback with this Falx guy. Want to ride the buggies? You can tell me your name and all that crap."

He was trying really hard to remember how Captain had run the Libertine meeting.

Another bite of cotton candy, and it looks like wisps of pink smoke are creeping out of his mouth.

R
    Redinski

Damn, I never told him. "Errant," Errant says, holding a hand out to shake.

"Uh, sure. Let's go... ride the buggies." he adds slowly.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero pumps his arms and robots his legs while singing The Loco-Motion as he leads Errant to the buggies. It's easy to see why kids might find him entertaining.

As they near the front of the line, Zero turns to Errant. Gone is the buffoonish, happy face, and his tone becomes deadly serious.

"I want to drive."

R
    Redinski

"Be my guest." replies Errant. He watched a buggy go by, swerving this way, serving that way, but never leaving the line underneath it.

It felt like a perfect metaphor for his life before Sacramento.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero climbs in the buggy and bounces in the seat a few times to settle himself. Once they're moving, he lets got of the wheel and lets the buggy carom off the guide rail while he pulls his joint out and lights it.

"Man, that's the shit. You sure?" he asks, offering it to Errant.

R
    Redinski

"...You realize we're in public, right? I mean, I don't know how good you are with the Mind Arcana, but I could barely convince a woman to let go of a damn hat. I can't convince a cop you're just eating a candy cigarette." Errant reflected on what would happen if he were arrested himself. Given the contents of his jacket, he wagered nothing good.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread